MightyOne wrote:You went long at the rZL? How brave of you

MO,
What is rZL?

Even if it is resistance ZL, there were no rules for them,
could you give bit more details.

rZL = Resistance ZL

What is a ZL but S&R?

What is our definition for Resistance?

Resistance: A line that you believe price should cross and close below in the period in which it is found.

IF you believe that price should cross a line and close below then why would you go long at said line.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 pm

how embarassing! i thought it was a support zline after i saw it was created from the long breakout. :-#

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm

vane wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
cwn6161 wrote:Im currently on pg 221 of the NLA thread - read over 100 pages during the weekend.

trying to look for bodies in the direction of profit, wicks in the direction of loss. the hour doesn't show it, but the 30M did show a wick at the zline

The most important thing to me is position.

If I am going long then I want to have a daily+ extreme directly under me.

There is nothing magical about a Zero Line.

There is something called an equilibrium line that is something like a temporary constant rate of decline/advance/indecision.

If price moves too fast (momo) then there is a deviation from this rate and price is likely to reverse back to this line (wick doll) before continuing its decline.

All that you need to understand is that you want a return to equilibrium, which is roughly 1/2 the momo's real body, before LOOKING to trade short.

MO could do you help me with this: "price is likely to reverse back to this line (wick doll) before continuing its decline."

I try to do this for my self, i hope understand a little better the equilibrium line :oops:

Thanks like always :wink:

Everyone always want to do the "advanced" analysis :lol: instead of making it simple.

You have to picture yourself loosely winding a bit of yarn around a cylindrical object.

X and Y is complicated because you are attempting to analyze a variable speed. It is like trying to go long an H1 breakout when someone keeps shifting the candles forwards and backwards. If you are given a new speed then you just have to deal with it; you cannot pick your time frame.

The EQ lines do not have to be 30*, they only have to be a multiple of 5*.

It is best to master the basics and save this kind of analysis for your play time :wink:

poipen

Here we go

Postby poipen » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm

This entire movement can only be described as a thing of beauty :D

Slow and predictable, just the way i like it.
Attachments
sr entry.gif
sr entry.gif (24.48 KiB) Viewed 5456 times

vane

Postby vane » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm

It is best to master the basics and save this kind of analysis for your play time :wink:

Thanks MO ill do that, but after see that "away" above of your profile, is hard because i think you could leave on any moment and left me with that. :wink:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 am

vane wrote:

Thanks MO ill do that, but after see that "away" above of your profile, is hard because i think you could leave on any moment and left me with that. :wink:

I'll tell you what, I will give you to the 10th of April to ask as many questions as you want and then I have to go :wink:

vane

Postby vane » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:42 am

MightyOne wrote:
vane wrote:

I'll tell you what, I will give you to the 10th of April to ask as many questions as you want and then I have to go :wink:

Really i gonna miss you MO, because some things after reading a couple of times make a lot of sense. ;)

MO do you have e-mail (can you send me your address) i wanna show you something but that "away" i cant PM you anymore :(

Thanks

Vanessa

noone22

Postby noone22 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 am

MightyOne wrote:I'll tell you what, I will give you to the 10th of April to ask as many questions as you want and then I have to go

MO,
Have you finished development of this indicator:
+x, +y, -x, -y
to codify zerolines.

If not and you're still interested in this,
could you briefly tell, how the indi
should look like and what it need to show
and I'll try to program it, multi-meter - comes next.

By the way, giving some details how to use it
in real everyday trading,
would help greatly.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 pm

MightyOne wrote: I'll tell you what, I will give you to the 10th of April to ask as many questions as you want and then I have to go :wink:

What's going on?

Where are you going and why? If too personal, I understand. You don't owe me an answer.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:36 am

Got a nice trade today on GBP/JPY, this is shown by the two red price labels, sorry about the top one, my candle meter seemed to block it when I resized the image.

I had a similar trade setup on the GBP/USD, but never got a chance to enter on the 15M chart. I wanted to enter somewhere around the red price label. I know I could have entered further up and I could have dropped down to the 5M to look for an entry, just wondering what would be the best desicion, any ideas would be grateful.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”