lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:will be looking at this for the euro for this coming week and beyond

if these areas hold we could see a good move up from here

I would try and take it down to 1.2680 for 2,100p+ gain because I am just sick in the head like that :lol:

can u post a chart of why 1.2680

i see a couple of reasons, just wanted to see why you said that area

you dont think we will hold this for now and challenge the W1 extreme on the up side?----- that is, if we hold this

Here is a basic plan (as more information enters into the picture it may be altered):

Here is a basic plan (as more information enters into the picture it may be altered):
The reason I LOVE trading!!!!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 pm

my first zline trade. the lower red line is the zline, and the top red line is where i took profit. i waited until priced crossed just above the zline to enter. what would others have done?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:59 am

cwn6161 wrote:my first zline trade. the lower red line is the zline, and the top red line is where i took profit. i waited until priced crossed just above the zline to enter. what would others have done?

You went long at the rZL? How brave of you :lol:

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 am

Im currently on pg 221 of the NLA thread - read over 100 pages during the weekend.

trying to look for bodies in the direction of profit, wicks in the direction of loss. the hour doesn't show it, but the 30M did show a wick at the zline

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:37 am

cwn6161 wrote:Im currently on pg 221 of the NLA thread - read over 100 pages during the weekend.

trying to look for bodies in the direction of profit, wicks in the direction of loss. the hour doesn't show it, but the 30M did show a wick at the zline

The most important thing to me is position.

If I am going long then I want to have a daily+ extreme directly under me.

There is nothing magical about a Zero Line.

There is something called an equilibrium line that is something like a temporary constant rate of decline/advance/indecision.

If price moves too fast (momo) then there is a deviation from this rate and price is likely to reverse back to this line (wick doll) before continuing its decline.

All that you need to understand is that you want a return to equilibrium, which is roughly 1/2 the momo's real body, before LOOKING to trade short.

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 am

MightyOne wrote:You went long at the rZL? How brave of you :lol:

Don't worry cwn6161, I expect there are a few of us looking twice at that post! Edit: and the next.

Speaking of being brave, when you have finishes the NLA thread you pretty much need to read this one. Given the time it takes to read and later re read these posts, it's not a bad idea to copy any you want for reference purposes to a word/text document as you go.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:27 am

Humble

I want to post my agreement with you that the threads NLA and this thread is or are among the very best on Kreslik due to the traders posting on these threads. jb InVA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:14 am

Hi Patch. Couldn't agree more. The irony is I think, many peeps like myself came here because of TRO and his indi only to find we are offered a very real chance to learn how to trade the PA.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

vane

Postby vane » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 am

MightyOne wrote:
cwn6161 wrote:Im currently on pg 221 of the NLA thread - read over 100 pages during the weekend.

The most important thing to me is position.

If I am going long then I want to have a daily+ extreme directly under me.

There is nothing magical about a Zero Line.

There is something called an equilibrium line that is something like a temporary constant rate of decline/advance/indecision.

If price moves too fast (momo) then there is a deviation from this rate and price is likely to reverse back to this line (wick doll) before continuing its decline.

All that you need to understand is that you want a return to equilibrium, which is roughly 1/2 the momo's real body, before LOOKING to trade short.

MO could do you help me with this: "price is likely to reverse back to this line (wick doll) before continuing its decline."

I try to do this for my self, i hope understand a little better the equilibrium line :oops:

Thanks like always :wink:

noone22

Postby noone22 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 am

MightyOne wrote:You went long at the rZL? How brave of you

MO,
What is rZL?

Even if it is resistance ZL, there were no rules for them,
could you give bit more details.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”