lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:46 am

Humble wrote:
tmanbone wrote: I've learned MO's zline/mighty zone methodology is fractal.
PS
I haven't missed but maybe a handful of your 1064 post.

I know we all see things differently and I for one took a long time to see what others have been showing. But I have never thought of MO's ZL that way and I'm not sure you are on the right track.

It took me a while to read es/pips charts. When I appreciated their value I went back and copied a lot of his posts and still do.

I appreciate your input; this would be a good question for MO. es/pip just showed us all zline/mighty zone trades on the daily. I've been studying zlines/mighty zones on the daily for a few months. I've been thinking all along that this could be done, and have put quite a bit of effort into applying it as es/pip just showed. Think of it like this, you all have been trading the zlines on H4 down through the M15, this alone says that it is fractal; now if it's fractal to the lesser time frames, what would keep it from being fractal to the higher? Maybe es/pip and MO will give us their input. Thanks,
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:16 am

tmanbone wrote:
Humble wrote:
PS

I know we all see things differently and I for one took a long time to see what others have been showing. But I have never thought of MO's ZL that way and I'm not sure you are on the right track.

It took me a while to read es/pips charts. When I appreciated their value I went back and copied a lot of his posts and still do.

I appreciate your input; this would be a good question for MO. es/pip just showed us all zline/mighty zone trades on the daily. I've been studying zlines/mighty zones on the daily for a few months. I've been thinking all along that this could be done, and have put quite a bit of effort into applying it as es/pip just showed. Think of it like this, you all have been trading the zlines on H4 down through the M15, this alone says that it is fractal; now if it's fractal to the lesser time frames, what would keep it from being fractal to the higher? Maybe es/pip and MO will give us their input. Thanks,

what i just showed on the daily was Zl and extremes

i am pretty sure when MO originally showed the ZL/MZ it was intended to not be used on anything under H4 time frame

you can have momentum, s/r and extremes on any time frame chart--- from a 1tick all the way to a decade chart or whatever
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:00 am

es/pip wrote:
tmanbone wrote:
Humble wrote:
PS

i am pretty sure when MO originally showed the ZL/MZ it was intended to not be used on anything under H4 time frame

you can have momentum, s/r and extremes on any time frame chart--- from a 1tick all the way to a decade chart or whatever

Point taken. I often wonder about MO being a larger time frame trader and teaching his zline/mighty zone concepts. It seems to me that he would be using his own methods on the daily, weekly time frames. I'm sure MO will be along a little later to give us his view. It seems to be working for you, I don't think that I'm off track on this, but I could be wrong. I would like to be corrected if I am. Thanks for your input. Below are a few profitable daily zline/mighty zone trades. All input welcome.

T

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:01 pm

tmanbone wrote:
es/pip wrote:
tmanbone wrote:
Humble wrote:
PS

Point taken. I often wonder about MO being a larger time frame trader and teaching his zline/mighty zone concepts. It seems to me that he would be using his own methods on the daily, weekly time frames. I'm sure MO will be along a little later to give us his view. It seems to be working for you, I don't think that I'm off track on this, but I could be wrong. I would like to be corrected if I am. Thanks for your input. Below are a few profitable daily zline/mighty zone trades. All input welcome.

i dont see anything wrong with those marks
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:41 pm

tmanbone wrote:
es/pip wrote:
tmanbone wrote:
Humble wrote:
PS

Your lines look to be "in the ballpark" and can make a nice profit with
good money management. ie. stoplosses small enough and profit targets
a lot larger. Looks like a 1:5 ratio or better would work well.

Looking on a smaller timeframe to see MoMo going in the direction you
guesstimate would also help. Timing is very helpful.

I know MightyOne preaches large timeframes and so does James16. The
thing is on higher timeframes you have more time to plan and less
opportunity to blow your account up right away. :shock:

These techniques work on all the timeframes. :idea:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:41 pm

aliassmith wrote:
tmanbone wrote:
es/pip wrote:
tmanbone wrote:
Humble wrote:
PS

"...on higher timeframes you have more time to plan..." -Aliassmith

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:39 pm

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
tmanbone wrote:
es/pip wrote:
tmanbone wrote:
Humble wrote:
PS

"...on higher timeframes you have more time to plan..." -Aliassmith

Looks like this sums it up for us. Thanks MO, keep it comming.

T

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 am

Sorry T, looks like I was on the wrong track. Like your chart, I just don't see any of those blue lines being drawn at fractals, guess I misunderstood.

Carry on :roll:
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:02 am

Humble wrote:Sorry T, looks like I was on the wrong track. Like your chart, I just don't see any of those blue lines being drawn at fractals, guess I misunderstood.

Fractal: a geometric pattern that is repeated at every scale and so cannot be represented by classical geometry

He is not talking about the fractal indicator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:27 am

Humble wrote:Sorry T, looks like I was on the wrong track. Like your chart, I just don't see any of those blue lines being drawn at fractals, guess I misunderstood.

I was referring to fractals being anytime frame, not the indicator. My idea of fractals relating to all my previous post would be, taking what MO has taught on the H4 time frame and applying the same to a higher or lesser time frame. No need to apologize; I enjoy being challenged in my thinking. Thank you,

T

Return to “TheRumpledOne”