lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:34 pm

dragon33 wrote:Sorry guys haven't been trading for a while because i'm divorcing my wife.

It can take a while before i start posting again. If you feel lost just go back to page 55 of this topice and read about the entry and SL method.

Everyday it works the same, everday there are pips to grab but not always the same amount of pips.

Dragon, sorry to hear about your family troubles. Hope all works out for you. You have been such a help here, maybe fate will return you the favor. All the best.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:28 am

Dragon no need to apologise, dont worry about us, you have helped us all. I am sorry to hear about your issue's. I wish you well friend!

blubbb

Postby blubbb » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 am

Did someone request a 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor mod regarding mail alert here? I don't remember which thread it was, but I made that mod a long time ago, it just went lost somewhere here in the forums. So I finally put the mod into my thread. It's a mod by an old TRO modded version without all the lines and statistical stuff. I like it because of the simplicity and how easy it is on my notebook CPU. I like the fan quiet. :-) In fact, I even reduced the CPU usage a bit since there is no need to re-iterate all the semafors when price does not push lower nor higher. :-)

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:32 am

Nice as always blubbb, thanks a lot pal!

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 am

dragon33 wrote:Sorry guys haven't been trading for a while because i'm divorcing my wife.

It can take a while before i start posting again. If you feel lost just go back to page 55 of this topice and read about the entry and SL method.

Everyday it works the same, everday there are pips to grab but not always the same amount of pips.

Sorry to hear Dragon. Best wishes.

lukx wrote:TEACHING ??!!

http://www.highlandschools-virtualib.or ... eacher.htm

"Provide learner with clear tasks, goals, and requirement and inform them of progress made. A key skill in teaching is the ability to explain and describe things clearly"

We guys can't forget TRO wisdom : "TRADING IS JUNGLE" we can't believe that anyone would want to help us be profitable. I think as soon as we stop doing what we do and just shut the hell up and trade without looking at forums and posting we might get somewhere. BUT IT"S HARD isn't it ?

Not all teachers and all students will connect in the same way. I have often found Mo's teachings difficult....and then the penny drops when I see someone on here who uses what he teaches in a way that does speak to me. I do understand your frustration though, lukx. I dont think its up to someone who has given time and knowledge for free in a public forum to adapt their teaching style everytime someone doesnt get it. I often get on this forum and read something and Im taken back to a feeling I had at school. Im smart enough to know when Im not smart enough ;)

As for Mo's charts....is it possible the spatial intellect ideas he was pointing out may tie up with the "the correction determines the timeframe idea?

If, for example, on a 5 min timeframe there is a 60 pip move against the direction you are trading...well thats way too big a move to be anything other than a reversal(on th m5 tf)......but on a 7 hr timeframe that may simply look like a 50% retracement and a perfectly normal sized correction for that 7 hr timeframe.......Assuming your looking at the weekly for your overall direction then, does it seem possible, that by changing the overlays up and down untill something looks right, with reference to the correction, is how you find the best timeframe to trade?

Just an idea......
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 am

take your time, dragon33.
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

bakaender

Postby bakaender » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:04 am

Here is how I saw the GU over the last day. Focus on the basics! :)

Long trade on dynamic fib SR breakout after long momentum.
Then rat short trade after stopping at D1 ZL and creating down momentum.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 am

gotta stop posting ...seriously :oops:
Last edited by pablo101 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 am

... :(

take care bud, don't worry about us :)
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 am

MDSEA wrote:Any trades today for GU dragon33? I see the drop and the momo
but didn't find an entry except on 5min. Please can you show chart
and entry if you did jump on this one...

Anybody interested in starting a zline chat room???
Find it better to learn from each other trading this way. Like what
MO said its so hard to learn just from forums especially this
way of trading...

I guess now we can learn from each other since MO is gone.

I started a room hopefully we can get it going.

Paltalk - Room name - ZLINE

http://express.paltalk.com/index.html?gid=1326352742

Will try and be there :)
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”