lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 am

8)
Last edited by pablo101 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 am

Adasab.. that should be a "me" and not "us"..

Lukx ... yes thats great if u wanna be taught what someone else wants you to know .. u think someone sat down and taught thomas jefferson (or whatever) how to construct a lightbulb? Mo was trying to make you think for yourself.. as so many other great people had to think to themselves. And like we see in life everyday it the self taught thinkers that make the big bucks.. and if your making big money on rutine jobs then your a puppet.. getting a % profit from the dude that took things into his own hands... the world would be a sad place if everyone was just expecting to be taught everything like that.. Mo was looking for thinkers.. no puppets

**EDIT** listen/read "think and grow rich".. i believe that Mo was for real
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:34 am

Braathen wrote:Adasab.. that should be a "me" and not "us"..

Lukx ... yes thats great if u wanna be taught what someone else wants you to know .. u think someone sat down and taught thomas jefferson (or whatever) how to construct a lightbulb? Mo was trying to make you think for yourself.. as so many other great people had to think to themselves. And like we see in life everyday it the self taught thinkers that make the big bucks.. and if your making big money on rutine jobs then your a puppet.. getting a % profit from the dude that took things into his own hands... the world would be a sad place if everyone was just expecting to be taught everything like that.. Mo was looking for thinkers.. no puppets

**EDIT** listen/read "think and grow rich".. i believe that Mo was for real

WELL.... Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the United States, he was the principal author of the Declaration of Independence... Thomas A. Edison is widely accepted as having made the first workable, commercially viable lightbulb... but there were 22 different people listed prior to Eddison with having made a significant contribution to what would eventually become the light bulb, 1802, Humphry Davy, did some pioneering work.

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 am

SO... MY POINT IS >>>>> there's no ONE MIGHTYONE person that did discovered the bulb :) Edison just used someone else idea and made money on it (but it's still was someone else IDEA).

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:39 am

Same story goes for other super duper inventions. Einstein used his genius wife ideas... Antonio Santi Giuseppe Meucci and Graham Bell - telephone, etc etc...
Last edited by lukx on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 am

MO didn't have to but he tried to give us a skill so you can make money with ease ... all from his own back, very rare people nowadays :x
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:13 am

I applaud your google knowledge.. that point has no relevence at all to what im talking about.. maybe a little but more to my favour then your own :( looks like your stuck inside your box ;)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:21 am

Same story goes for other super duper inventions. Einstein used his genius wife ideas... Antonio Santi Giuseppe Meucci and Graham Bell - telephone, etc etc...

I dont understans what your getting at.. i dont give a flying hoot about who did what.. im thinking about the way that these people got what they did... something/someone sparked an idea.. they thought about it.. trial and error and eventually discovered something never seen before.. oh and ofc they had a teacher with them the whole way saying no.. not like that little einstien .. u have to do like this.. im not saying that this aspect of trading is never seen before but he was trying to make you think about it.. trial and error.. just like he did.. aint nothing for free in this world
MO-

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 am

Braathen wrote:I applaud your google knowledge..

nice

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 pm

I largely agree with Braathen.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”