lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Now that you see the light at the end of the tunnel I bet you are glad u didn't give up.
Now over the next 3ish months you will see things that you can't see now, and it will just continue to get better and better

1. Do not size up too fast and get emotional
2. Stay positive no matter what. Every trade I enter I expect it to do exactly what I think and if it doesn't I am shocked. Expect the best and deal with the rest.
3. Continue to look at how all the timeframes tie into each other----ie when momo forms on the h4 how is it forming on the m5- h1-- u will begin to understand new things and see more opportunitys.

U will make it if u stay positive.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:24 pm

aliassmith wrote:Lukx,

Looks like you are doing better. I don't fully understand
why you enter a few of them like you did, but it will get better.

Baby Steps :!:

I'll be honest, I don't look so much at momos anymore. Well I see the MZ they are forming but it's not the thing that make me enter the trade.
I more look for supply and demand and then just watch how price is behaving in those zones. I just cut my old mechanical way of thinking I guess... "momo, pullback enter" nope I switched off this kind of thinking. It's now supply, demand, momo, mz, price action.

es/pip, no way will make again same mistake with scaling up. Truth is I'm locket the lots, and now instead of thinking all the time ok now i got this and that amount of money, I gained this, I lost that, I'm just looking at charts and just react. Anyway it's still to early to judge anything maybe it was just longer lucky strike :). We'll see next week. The good thing is that I only watch one pair and it helped tremendously to see the action on different time frames. Plus that every trade I post here and I'm thinking twice before I enter if I'm not gonna be eaten alive by you guys that I might did something wrong :) It's good to have someone look at your hands sometimes :)

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:57 pm

ok this is really the last trade for today and this week:

short:

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:03 pm

lukx wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Lukx,

Looks like you are doing better. I don't fully understand
why you enter a few of them like you did, but it will get better.

Baby Steps :!:

I'll be honest, I don't look so much at momos anymore. Well I see the MZ they are forming but it's not the thing that make me enter the trade.
I more look for supply and demand and then just watch how price is behaving in those zones. I just cut my old mechanical way of thinking I guess... "momo, pullback enter" nope I switched off this kind of thinking. It's now supply, demand, momo, mz, price action.

es/pip, no way will make again same mistake with scaling up. Truth is I'm locket the lots, and now instead of thinking all the time ok now i got this and that amount of money, I gained this, I lost that, I'm just looking at charts and just react. Anyway it's still to early to judge anything maybe it was just longer lucky strike :). We'll see next week. The good thing is that I only watch one pair and it helped tremendously to see the action on different time frames. Plus that every trade I post here and I'm thinking twice before I enter if I'm not gonna be eaten alive by you guys that I might did something wrong :) It's good to have someone look at your hands sometimes :)

"Plus that every trade I post here and I'm thinking twice before I enter if I'm not gonna be eaten alive by you guys that I might did something wrong :) It's good to have someone look at your hands sometimes"

You can get a lot of real feedback here and different viewpoints which is great. I told my trading buddy yesterday to clean his eyes because he wasn't seeing the chart right, after that he made a nice 4% trade. We all need someone there to kick us in the butt and also praise us.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Very good lukx !

You might want to watch a couple of those video's again while you wait for the Monday to start ;-)

For the rest: I concur with es/pip.

Have a nice weekend !
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 pm

dropped like a rock, profit taken:

noushina

Postby noushina » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:04 pm

lukx wrote:I more look for supply and demand and then just watch how price is behaving in those zones.
Yup me too. Supply and Demand is pretty much all I'm looking at. I'm up about $200 this week (we won't look at the $200 I lost last week LOL)

I love those Sam Seiden videos. I owe Procharge big for bringing them to our attention.

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 am

Nice. Keep up the good work.

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:31 am

PTG wrote:
lukx wrote:I hope so Dragon :)

Meanwhile:

short:

BIG LOL !!!!! :D :D :D

Very good 8) and very well done !

You actually picked the right t/p, I didn't :roll:
I should have picked the big round number.
That has cost me. Now my account is only up by 20% ](*,) ](*,) :mrgreen:
Took profit at 1.6560

At the end of the day, the trade was well within my R/R requirements.

I set target at 1.6600 & went to bed, was nice to see target hit, pulled 170 pips out of it, if I was awake I would of shorted it at that level too, I'm liking whole numbers at these supply/demand/mightzone areas... :wink:

Well done on your trades Lukx!!
& you to PTG :D
Its better to be out of the market wishing you were in,
then being in the market wishing you were out.....

lukx

Postby lukx » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 am

it's time to start the week:

long:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”