lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

noushina

Postby noushina » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 pm

I thought Dragon's method would look more like Pablo's than adaseb's -- which is basically -- at least on Pablo's trade here -- the same as a green rat. (Pablo's trade are the blue dots, adaseb's trade are the yellow lines)

Dragon's example (bottom chart below -- first appearing on page 101 of this thread) is using a 15 rather than a 5 min, and seems to always be on the green bar that follows two red bars, rather than only one.

adaseb wrote:
pablo101 wrote:You may hate this but I think your entry is late :shock:

however, it worked out anyway :D

I know. I was trying Dragon33 method of entry and SL.

dragon33 wrote:. . . my entry is almost always after the first zero ;-)

If you place your entrys and stops the same as me you either win or lose a trade it is that simple!
In the picture below: white lines are entry and the red are my stops. Do you see any zero ;-)

This is years of experience and steeling with my eyes while other people where teaching how to do it. You need to find your own way and when you don't give up you will believe me.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

blubbb

Postby blubbb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:48 pm

07:54 is a bit more to the right. It makes sense to place a limit order on the break out price, yes. But the draw down is immense, of course.

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:28 pm

blubbb wrote:07:54 is a bit more to the right. It makes sense to place a limit order on the break out price, yes. But the draw down is immense, of course.

On my chart it showed the time as 05:54 Alpari which is 07:54 time for his broker.

johny

Postby johny » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Just a guess... may be Dragon33 put a limit order on this Alpari demo account just to watch PA (which was filled during the breakout at 7:54 Alpari time) and then on his real account entered the trade as per the entries on his chart.

Johny

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 am

adaseb wrote:If you were entering on the BO would this have been a valid entry point also?

dragon33 wrote:
cfabian wrote:Dragon, I was looking at this trade, and I wonder why you entered a limit order there? What did you see or how you based your decision? I can see some entry points, some before and some others after, but that was a laser precision entry and didn't expect price to wick that up.

BTW, my week's goal is achieved, which was to recover 2010 losses. Actually, I'm 6 pips away from recovering December's as well. Thanks a lot my friend.

Have a great weekend.

dragon33 wrote:
newschool wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
In the picture below: white lines are entry and the red are my stops. Do you see any zero ;-)

This is years of experience and steeling with my eyes while other people where teaching how to do it. You need to find your own way and when you don't give up you will believe me.

Dragon, this screenshot shows exactly my opinion about Forex. Entries should always be made in MOMENTUM. The goal is to turn the trade positive as soon as we can, even by 1 pip. Then if you breakeven 10 times in a row, it doesnt matter because the 11th you may double-up.

Thats how I see it, what do you think.

Hihi this is what i think, my only trade from today.

I had two orders one like the way i learn you to do it on the bottom of the last red and then the limit because that was the previous BO point.
On the other hand i was wearing my starttrek uniform maybe that was what did it ;-)

Yes after the close of that small blue candle yes!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 am

To prevent all the insinuations!!!

I did enter with a limit! But i do not trade ALPARI anymore i just use it for charts and blowing some demotrades.
I do play the same lotsize as on my lifeaccount with dukascopy and yes what you see is a trade started much earlier!!! The reason i use the same lotsize is to show you what the possibilities are when you can trade consistent.

BTW: nice observasion but nothing to hide! Don't forget i'm the one who shares his account when asked. This is exposing myself to the public which i do not do anymore. I just try to help but after all i do not have any obligation to you. It is easy to stop posting much more time for myself!!!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 am

dragon33 wrote:To prevent all the insinuations!!!

I did enter with a limit! But i do not trade ALPARI anymore i just use it for charts and blowing some demotrades.
I do play the same lotsize as on my lifeaccount with dukascopy and yes what you see is a trade started much earlier!!! The reason i use the same lotsize is to show you what the possibilities are when you can trade consistent.

BTW: nice observasion but nothing to hide! Don't forget i'm the one who shares his account when asked. This is exposing myself to the public which i do not do anymore. I just try to help but after all i do not have any obligation to you. It is easy to stop posting much more time for myself!!!

Hey, no complaints from me, thanks Dragon!
Last edited by pablo101 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:58 pm

dragon33 wrote:To prevent all the insinuations!!!

dragon please dont stop posting, i learned very much from your posts.

greatings
Jochen

EDIT: I think the people here are just trying to understand why you entered the trade....on every chart you post i try to understand why you entered because i want to understand your method and your thinking behind it! thanks again for you help!
Last edited by rushN4 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Yeah I second that, without Dragon I would be nowhere near as far as I am now. People just need to listen to your advice and stop trying to find faults. You have very kindly already shown us it can work. What more do we need other than experience?!

noushina

Postby noushina » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 pm

IN-XS wrote:Yeah I second that, without Dragon I would be nowhere near as far as I am now. People just need to listen to your advice and stop trying to find faults. You have very kindly already shown us it can work. What more do we need other than experience?!
Third. Clear explanations, and diagrams. Politely answers questions. Is never condescending.

This thread of Lucky Luke's has turned into a goldmine!

Thanks so much Dragon!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”