lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

gootson

Postby gootson » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:42 pm

pablo101 do You use some indicator for Zeor lines? or just draw it by yourself? Its looks so clean and readable :O
Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm

dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:hm hm, 15 pips out of a 100 pip move on GU.... oh well, Im in the middle of exam period, thats my excuse =] this burning thought 'damn ! i could have held for so much longer!!!' ...... I keep repeating that another day will bring another opportunity

I usually see people having the issue you have because they enter
with one order. People with one order look at the profits and think about
what they will lose if it goes back on them, having no other options.

I suggested to a client of mine to use multiple orders so he can take
off one order when he gets that "mouse clicking feeling" and "play"
with the other order.

He was intimidated with doing it at first, but likes the flexability.

You can think about the first order as the "bread and butter" and the
other as your "bonus".

Some people can handle "all in" and "all out' then others can't.

I personally am a multiple order guy. :)

I'm not but i do play with a programmed strategie on dukascopy. When i trigger +8 pips the strategy put the SL at +1.

I thought that was a good idea before, until MightyOne revealed his zero
line concept. Then I figured that most of the time I would be zeroed out
after moving to BE.

I tend to like the multiple orders similar to PeterCrowns or James16 MM
or the three orders similar to what MightyOne was talking about. Either
way it is about letting the last order run for what you can get to improve your R/R.

Just something to think about for traders that have "psychological" issues with holding a single order. :idea:

I know what you mean but my entry is almost always after the first zero ;-)

If you place your entrys and stops the same as me you either win or lose a trade it is that simple!
In the picture below: white lines are entry and the red are my stops. Do you see any zero ;-)

This is years of experience and steeling with my eyes while other people where teaching how to do it. You need to find your own way and when you don't give up you will believe me.

I see what you mean.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

roger_over

Postby roger_over » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 pm

dragon33 wrote:
roger_over wrote:Could someone please explain a MOMO candle for me , I cannot DL or even view the 770pages on NLA and I just cannot get my head around the momo candle, Thank you so much for your time. I appreciate any info

The simplest part to recognise that is the size of the candle. If a candle is twice as big as previous we talk about momo! In the futere you will see there will be other momo candles but that's more difficult to explain.

Dragon, Thank you so much for taking the time to explain, So basically a momo candle should indicate the continued direction and we should look to the higher TF's to confirm this,
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White

newschool

Postby newschool » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:23 pm

dragon33 wrote:
In the picture below: white lines are entry and the red are my stops. Do you see any zero ;-)

This is years of experience and steeling with my eyes while other people where teaching how to do it. You need to find your own way and when you don't give up you will believe me.

Dragon, this screenshot shows exactly my opinion about Forex. Entries should always be made in MOMENTUM. The goal is to turn the trade positive as soon as we can, even by 1 pip. Then if you breakeven 10 times in a row, it doesnt matter because the 11th you may double-up.

Thats how I see it, what do you think.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:03 pm

roger_over wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
roger_over wrote:Could someone please explain a MOMO candle for me , I cannot DL or even view the 770pages on NLA and I just cannot get my head around the momo candle, Thank you so much for your time. I appreciate any info

The simplest part to recognise that is the size of the candle. If a candle is twice as big as previous we talk about momo! In the futere you will see there will be other momo candles but that's more difficult to explain.

Dragon, Thank you so much for taking the time to explain, So basically a momo candle should indicate the continued direction and we should look to the higher TF's to confirm this,

Now higher frames overrule every lower frame! So the basics are momo on higher frame trade with the momo on the lower frames!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:04 pm

newschool wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Dragon, this screenshot shows exactly my opinion about Forex. Entries should always be made in MOMENTUM. The goal is to turn the trade positive as soon as we can, even by 1 pip. Then if you breakeven 10 times in a row, it doesnt matter because the 11th you may double-up.

Hihi this is what i think, my only trade from today.

Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 pm

WWWWWOOOOOWWWWW, this is really sick!!!!! Congrats Dragon... I'll be there at some point thanks to you... :)

dragon33 wrote:
newschool wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Hihi this is what i think, my only trade from today.

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Dragon, what would happen in the situations when a long ass wick candle like this is followed by th confirmation candle, will you entry at the marked point or at the breakout of the long ass candle with the #?

Also, most important for me to know, is weather the stop goes below confirmation candle, or below the long ass (it is too far away)?

Cheers

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:39 am

Dragon33

I am just wondering why you wouldn't enter at these lines instead. Both preceding candles show a reversal however one here would of stopped you out before going your way.

roger_over

Postby roger_over » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 am

dragon33 wrote:
roger_over wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Now higher frames overrule every lower frame! So the basics are momo on higher frame trade with the momo on the lower frames!

Great , Thanks for the help Dragon
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.

E. B. White

Return to “TheRumpledOne”