Libertarians take on trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Libertarian

Re: Libertarians take on trading

Postby Libertarian » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Libertarian wrote:Short off the daily EU high, sister pair doesn't look as good, but at least a momo/zl setup is forming on there. Its 10:38 here, setup looks good, but I won't be able to monitor this but every 4 hrs as I have to sleep. For anyone who trades this style, how do you guys manage it? :?: Stop is 16 pips. I like this setup early in the day because I entry usually coincides with daily color as well as from the highs. If it gets too far away you end up trading against daily color.

33.png
33.png (39.38 KiB) Viewed 3956 times

The attachment eurjpy-m30-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png is no longer available

Review, price move thru the ZL and BO, above the daily open. The problem it seems these days, is that when its a real move, you don't get a wick, or much of one.

33.png
33.png (39.38 KiB) Viewed 3956 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:16 pm

Libertarian wrote:Short off the daily EU high, sister pair doesn't look as good, but at least a momo/zl setup is forming on there. Its 10:38 here, setup looks good, but I won't be able to monitor this but every 4 hrs as I have to sleep. For anyone who trades this style, how do you guys manage it? :?: Stop is 16 pips. I like this setup early in the day because I entry usually coincides with daily color as well as from the highs. If it gets too far away you end up trading against daily color.

eurusd-m30-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd-2.png

eurjpy-m30-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png

Alarm every 4 hours or alerts are useful for those charts
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:04 pm

Hey Lib,

How are you buddy? Just because you own a private island now, doesn't give you the right to ignore us common folks (no pun)..kidding. Hope all is Aok.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Thu May 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Hi Leo,

No island yet, but I'm working that way. Starting to understanding some of the riddles that were laid down in this place. 8)

Sad I had to leave here to start to figure them out.

I hope all is well with you too. I was just talking with a kind trader from here as well and saying its amazing how these weeks and months fly by. Oldest daughter is just about to finish kindergarten (HOW did that happen)

Starting to understand where that shark fin is floating :lol:

Thanks for the note.

Leoheart wrote:Hey Lib,

How are you buddy? Just because you own a private island now, doesn't give you the right to ignore us common folks (no pun)..kidding. Hope all is Aok.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Thu May 02, 2019 11:38 pm

Libertarian wrote:Hi Leo,

No island yet, but I'm working that way. Starting to understanding some of the riddles that were laid down in this place. 8)

Sad I had to leave here to start to figure them out.

I hope all is well with you too. I was just talking with a kind trader from here as well and saying its amazing how these weeks and months fly by. Oldest daughter is just about to finish kindergarten (HOW did that happen)

Starting to understand where that shark fin is floating :lol:

Thanks for the note.

Leoheart wrote:Hey Lib,

Dude I hear you? Years feel like months, while months like weeks, and all the while weeks feel like days. It’s an odd riddle With no apparent solution.

I am glad all is well. Yes, sometimes all you need is to rest your mind to see Your Own Personal simple truths. Wish you the best bud.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”