Libertarians take on trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Libertarian

Re: Libertarians take on trading

Postby Libertarian » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 pm

gbpjpy-h1-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png
gbpjpy-h1-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png (57.89 KiB) Viewed 4875 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Libertarian wrote:gbpjpy-h1-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png

OH YESS I LIKE IT 8)
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:00 pm

usdcad-m30-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png
usdcad-m30-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png (51.04 KiB) Viewed 4826 times

Slowly but surely...

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Libertarian wrote:usdcad-m30-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png

Slowly but surely...

lol i was shorting UC from that tops yesterday, price closed against me so i went out.
When it closed back down i wanted to short again but it was so slow that i gave up :lol:

Nice one Lib!
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:27 pm

I new after this it had shown its true colors, plus the higher TF level was too clean. I expect a move higher. And I know, its sooooooo slow. :lol:

usdcad-m15-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png
usdcad-m15-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png (65.26 KiB) Viewed 4821 times

Mira wrote:
Libertarian wrote:usdcad-m30-turnkeyfx-uk-ltd.png

Slowly but surely...

lol i was shorting UC from that tops yesterday, price closed against me so i went out.
When it closed back down i wanted to short again but it was so slow that i gave up :lol:

Nice one Lib!

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:18 pm

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:08 pm

I am going to document how I trade for LeoHeart. I appreciate you taking the time to interact with me. What kind of trader do I want to be? Well, I started out at the very beginning learning the ZL. And I still think thats what I want to be. However, that is why that ZLINE thread was such a good example for me. It seems like it was exactly me. Like to a T. I met MO when I first started trading (2 months in), just before he started this whole thing. He used to chat with me about ZLINES at night and I was sure I had found this like secret thing, that didn't exist and I horded it away like a giant sized Gollum. He was the only guy I followed, I only looked at his posts, and more than anything I looked at charts till my eyes bled. I figured, I was seated at the right side of the king, how can I fail? Then as I realized my problems, and Mo started to pick up posting about other ideas in like 12-13. That was right about the time where I had to get serious about my career (because I had completely neglected it), moving around the country, having kids, winning bread (crumbs?), etc. The ideas were changing and I was back at NLA trying to tackle that, not seeing all the other little side threads where people like me were asking questions, getting clarification, making it happen. Well fast forward to today and here we are. :shock: I have come to realize and I think you can see it in Arkhan's posts as well. The ZL is a road map of how to get from point A to B. I never knew where A or B was and that was my issue. You can see the stuff from Dragon come into his view and then look out. I have had some realizations, for sure, you can see I posted several good trades in a row recently. I have been back to live trading (.01 lots) for just over a month now. Its been mixed results, but for the first time, I'm walking the path of the righteous. So to answer what kind of trader I am, I am Dragon, descended from MO, with credit for many ideas going to TRO. I know in my heart I am close, I really believe that. I just need that Arkhan AHA moment and I hope to join the ranks of successful KLIK traders. I want to say, I have been helped by people here already and I appreciate them SO much. I am a big believer in the idea of Voluntarism https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/voluntarism.

I will markup some charts of exactly what I see and do.

I will have a daily affirmation recorded by the end of the day and i will listen to it every day for 5 minutes.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Here is my trade today. Was going good until the BOC raised rates. Which was fully expected :roll: :mrgreen: Obviously not going great, but

MO style level, price is above after

3.png
3.png (56.84 KiB) Viewed 4622 times

Failed BO out the range, still above our level, price was above the 40 SMA, but I never got that TL break :cry: and should have limited to only 1 line of space. I need to follow the directions!!! Was kind of looking at it from two ways. I just started trying to trade MO's new way of looking at things.

1.png
1.png (39.68 KiB) Viewed 4622 times

BDP on the 4 hr, next candle wicked it, 1 hr momo thru the DL representing the previous range.

2.png
2.png (89.41 KiB) Viewed 4622 times

That is how I trade.

I am an extremely profitable trader.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:37 pm

Libertarian wrote:I am going to document how I trade for LeoHeart. I appreciate you taking the time to interact with me. What kind of trader do I want to be? Well, I started out at the very beginning learning the ZL. And I still think thats what I want to be. However, that is why that ZLINE thread was such a good example for me. It seems like it was exactly me. Like to a T. I met MO when I first started trading (2 months in), just before he started this whole thing. He used to chat with me about ZLINES at night and I was sure I had found this like secret thing, that didn't exist and I horded it away like a giant sized Gollum. He was the only guy I followed, I only looked at his posts, and more than anything I looked at charts till my eyes bled. I figured, I was seated at the right side of the king, how can I fail? Then as I realized my problems, and Mo started to pick up posting about other ideas in like 12-13. That was right about the time where I had to get serious about my career (because I had completely neglected it), moving around the country, having kids, winning bread (crumbs?), etc. The ideas were changing and I was back at NLA trying to tackle that, not seeing all the other little side threads where people like me were asking questions, getting clarification, making it happen. Well fast forward to today and here we are. :shock: I have come to realize and I think you can see it in Arkhan's posts as well. The ZL is a road map of how to get from point A to B. I never knew where A or B was and that was my issue. You can see the stuff from Dragon come into his view and then look out. I have had some realizations, for sure, you can see I posted several good trades in a row recently. I have been back to live trading (.01 lots) for just over a month now. Its been mixed results, but for the first time, I'm walking the path of the righteous. So to answer what kind of trader I am, I am Dragon, descended from MO, with credit for many ideas going to TRO. I know in my heart I am close, I really believe that. I just need that Arkhan AHA moment and I hope to join the ranks of successful KLIK traders. I want to say, I have been helped by people here already and I appreciate them SO much. I am a big believer in the idea of Voluntarism https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/voluntarism.

I will markup some charts of exactly what I see and do.

I will have a daily affirmation recorded by the end of the day and i will listen to it every day for 5 minutes.

Ok long day today typing on iPhone so bear with me. Zls you like, then zlines it’ll be. Some questions. What pairs do you trade and what hours? Are strictly a day trader? More to come.

Btw, so if I am reading your chart right you held a long position as the news came out and totally obliterated your stop (no pun intended)?

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:16 am

Ok long day today typing on iPhone so bear with me. Zls you like, then zlines it’ll be. Some questions. What pairs do you trade and what hours? Are strictly a day trader? More to come.

Btw, so if I am reading your chart right you held a long position as the news came out and totally obliterated your stop (no pun intended)?

Hi Leoheart, I trade the majors mostly, plus EJ, GJ, EN. Thats pretty much it.

I daytrade or swing, however long the position tells me to stay in. However, Ideally I'd like to learn to scalp a little bit more. If I could sleep and do this, that would be amazing.

You are correct, It gapped down 70 pips as the rate announcement happened. I'm a classically trained space trader :lol: so I used to set position beyond a distant extreme, however I'm trying to transition to trading lines, and in that vein I failed. Its happened to me twice now in a month and part of being an FX trader.

I am an extremely profitable trader.

PS. I have recorded that statement on my phone, I need a day to figure out how to get it to play on a loop. So I have to put that goal off 1 day.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”