Libertarians take on trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: Libertarians take on trading

Postby v8power » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:02 am

Learn/master support/resistance/angles and you will never pick a bad position again. You will have a very good idea where price will go and what it will do when it gets there. AU is a new fav of mine

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:32 pm

I'll comment on some old posts of yours later this week, but here is just one idea I had this week.

GU gave us a symmetrical and descending angle (in my eyes) on the daily. Add in a gap play on sun/mon (gaps normally close themselves) we knew which way to trade and crash zones are the only long term exits I look at 99% of the time if holding for a day to week. Also looking at another timeframe ( Il let you figure that out) Im looking to exit at .2350 or .2400 (unless chart tells me different). Keep it simple and if you have multiple reasons to enter, then all the better (this is huge in my trading).

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:43 am

MightyOne wrote:
Libertarian wrote:Speak of the devil :twisted: :mrgreen:

Im actually finding myself more partial to this...

usdchfecn-h4-tallinex-limited.png

I forgot that I even designed that charting method :lol:

The M5 is probably a better place for it.

HERE IT IS.

You forgot more then most will ever know. There are also so many good posts and idea's that just completely got missed/lost/ or ignored. What about a possible refresher thread on old idea's?

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:52 am

Libertarian wrote:Very impressive. I shall look further into your pics for insight. I am going to keep looking at the position trading because I am talent less when it comes to TA. That being said, hopefully someday I figure it out and I can combine with position trading to make it rain. 8)

v8power wrote:
That was an awesome 2 weeks for me. I had 5 daily mz trades!!! I wish it was always that easy.

Thanks for sharing in my thread!

If I may offer some advice. If your trades are profitable at first (10-50 pips) then you should take those and run. Then if you still believe in your position trade put on a fraction of the orginal trade (like a 1/10th).

I use to let 30-100+ pip gains become losers because I thought this was gonna be the big one. Once I started taking those profits as actually trades it free me emotional to look at the long term. You can be right about the long term every time but still lose cuz maybe price hits your sl 1st and then moves in your way. Remember price can move past support and resistance as long as its home for dinner ( and HTF charts have a knack for moving into profit and then into loss and then back into greater profit had you still been in the trade.

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:02 am

Libertarian wrote:
v8power wrote:Dude your charts look identical to mine. Stop trying to steal my trade. There isn't gonna be enough pips to fill us both. Adding took me forever to get, so don't worry or rush.

We both know where those charts came from :lol:

Haha yes. If you want to trade like Dragon you got have the same colored charts haha

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:10 am

v8power wrote:Your following the same path I did while learning to trade. It will all start to click like puzzle pieces. If you have a questions that you feel I might be able to shed light on or guide just let me know.

Want a good position trade. Start watching the weekly EU chart. The stats its showing are very rare. Gonna be a big move

Should have listened :mrgreen: . Post the daily and 4hr chart for EU. How would have you traded it? You would have been up 200 pips on a horribly congested EU (been in a tight range for almost 18 months) with a possible 1.0800 exit (almost 400 pips). And long term I would look to hit at least 1.0000

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:43 am

Libertarian wrote:This will be my first attempt at being a space trader. I will not attempt to be right, I will attempt to get paid if I am right. We'll see how it goes.

Initial space - 4% over 200 pips

usdcad-w1-tallinex-limited.png

Grabbed some space.

usdcadecn-h1-tallinex-limited.png

Added that space to my fibo.

usdcad-d1-tallinex-limited.png

Traded space for size 4 to 6 units.

usdcad-d1-tallinex-limited-3.png

How to trade UC from its yearly low long term, with multiple entries, places to hedge, price respecting the "price increases speed by 2 and dcrease by 1/2" idea. UC was an awesome pair I just started watching and had lots of good opportunities this year.

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:44 am

Tinypic is being stupid and wont upload my UC weekly chart. But look at it and you will see

salezyakuku

Postby salezyakuku » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 pm

v8power wrote:Image

Tinypic is being stupid and wont upload my UC weekly chart. But look at it and you will see

Why you use Tinypic if attachments works perfect?
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:23 pm

salezyakuku wrote:
v8power wrote:Image

Why you use Tinypic if attachments works perfect?

Cuz im a dumbass and forgot

Return to “TheRumpledOne”