Libertarians take on trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Libertarian

Re: Libertarians take on trading

Postby Libertarian » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:59 am

This will be my first attempt at being a space trader. I will not attempt to be right, I will attempt to get paid if I am right. We'll see how it goes.

Initial space - 4% over 200 pips

usdcad-w1-tallinex-limited.png
usdcad-w1-tallinex-limited.png (13.22 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

Grabbed some space.

usdcadecn-h1-tallinex-limited.png
usdcadecn-h1-tallinex-limited.png (15.83 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

Added that space to my fibo.

usdcad-d1-tallinex-limited.png
usdcad-d1-tallinex-limited.png (13.84 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

Traded space for size 4 to 6 units.

usdcad-d1-tallinex-limited-3.png
usdcad-d1-tallinex-limited-3.png (13.74 KiB) Viewed 3190 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:03 pm

Libertarian wrote:I have been derelict in my duties of posting my trades.

Trying for a ZL trade here.
gbpusdecn-d1-tallinex-limited.png

My setup.
gbpusdecn-h1-tallinex-limited.png

That was an awesome 2 weeks for me. I had 5 daily mz trades!!! I wish it was always that easy.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Dude your charts look identical to mine. Stop trying to steal my trade. There isn't gonna be enough pips to fill us both. Adding took me forever to get, so don't worry or rush.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm

usdcad-d1-tallinex-limited-2 (1).png
usdcad-d1-tallinex-limited-2 (1).png (14.27 KiB) Viewed 3115 times

Update on my first space warrior trade. I pulled the pin on it after price gave me a bit of a retracement, just to salvage a bit of space because price had clearly moved past by BDP I was targeting. The only good news is that I my lot size wasn't what I thought it was because it was USD/CAD and not CAD USD as most of the dollar crosses are :roll: . So basically a full stop.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:51 am

Very impressive. I shall look further into your pics for insight. I am going to keep looking at the position trading because I am talent less when it comes to TA. That being said, hopefully someday I figure it out and I can combine with position trading to make it rain. 8)

v8power wrote:
That was an awesome 2 weeks for me. I had 5 daily mz trades!!! I wish it was always that easy.

Thanks for sharing in my thread!
Last edited by Libertarian on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:04 am

Position from a place I thought might turn into a wick

eurnzd-d1-tallinex-limited.png
eurnzd-d1-tallinex-limited.png (15.85 KiB) Viewed 3083 times

This was my entry chart. It was a piss poor entry. That was certainly not any kind of MOMO/held profit that I entered on, but none the less I liked my position and I got a momo candle not too long after, so I held on and this sucker teased me for quite a while before I finally gave me my BDP and I thought I had it.

eurnzd-h1-tallinex-limited.png
eurnzd-h1-tallinex-limited.png (12.12 KiB) Viewed 3083 times

Here was the BDP that I was talking about. I was counting my money at this point, the problem was it wick dolled, tested the low and immediately started closing higher, I got out because it was clearly wrong and my weekly candle was going to close not a wick.

eurnzd-h4-tallinex-limited-2.png
eurnzd-h4-tallinex-limited-2.png (10.6 KiB) Viewed 3083 times

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:07 am

So, two position trades, 2 losses. I had the opportunity to close my USDCAD trade when I knew I didn't like the PA for a loss of 3 buck (aka virtually breakeven) and I sat there with my dick in my hand. Should have been smarter, need to be smarter. So I'm 2.3% down currently.
Last edited by Libertarian on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:24 am

Some observations. I had a total of 4 trades/pairs that I really liked the setup over the last couple of weeks. The NU, UChf, EN, and UCad. I sit here with losers on the EN and UCad, and virtually nothing from the NU and the UChf. WHY? Because I think that price is this sinister thing that is constantly going to do crazy things to zero people out and steal money, blah blah. One thing I want to note and start to change about my trading is that, it really isn't that sinister of a thing. Yes, it moves to zero, but then it moves along. I got out of the UChf and NU trades in literally perfect positions for what have already been big pips and I think have the potential to be huge pips. Why? Because I thought, it can't be this easy, there is going to be one more stop run, or they will throw a wick out of nowhere and i'll get my limit filled there. It didn't happen and priced moveed along, body wick, body wick, body wick, momo. At the same time, here I sit, particularly on the UC but also the EN. I stayed out of the UC particularly, because I thought we were going to get USD strength, all the pairs were lining up. But then I thought, no, you are a technical analyst, trade the chart, you have a nice setup, you have to trade the setup, follow the bars. I keep thinking that these really narly zeroing moves were the real zero's because no one could be left on board and the big move has to happen. Well no, these moves were price turning around and going the other way, SO STAY OUT. This is something I need to think about and keep in my mind, and that is the point of this journal so here it is.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:27 am

v8power wrote:Dude your charts look identical to mine. Stop trying to steal my trade. There isn't gonna be enough pips to fill us both. Adding took me forever to get, so don't worry or rush.

We both know where those charts came from :lol:

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:38 am

Your following the same path I did while learning to trade. It will all start to click like puzzle pieces. If you have a questions that you feel I might be able to shed light on or guide just let me know.

Want a good position trade. Start watching the weekly EU chart. The stats its showing are very rare. Gonna be a big move

Return to “TheRumpledOne”