Libertarians take on trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Libertarian

Re: Libertarians take on trading

Postby Libertarian » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:24 pm

eurusdpro-h1-tradeking-forex-llc.png
eurusdpro-h1-tradeking-forex-llc.png (14.57 KiB) Viewed 3807 times

EU, I saw a fast move with almost no wickdolls and a BO (action), so I figured there would be held profit that they would go back and get before any continuation. Saw what I thought was BDPs and I was expecting a wickdoll, never happened. I have added the dashed red line going forward as my specific TP in a trade if I had one.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

tiptip

Postby tiptip » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:37 pm

thanks for sharing

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:49 pm

eurjpypro-mn1-tradeking-forex-llc.png
eurjpypro-mn1-tradeking-forex-llc.png (13.19 KiB) Viewed 3805 times

So this was one of my higher TF Ins. Ind. trades. Here is why I was trying to get long. A nice big price pivot after a momo move on a huge TF. Price has also flashed support several times on the daily and finally broke through. As MO says, if it looks like support it probably isn't.

eurjpypro-d1-tradeking-forex-llc.png
eurjpypro-d1-tradeking-forex-llc.png (12.78 KiB) Viewed 3805 times

Then I saw the close over something on the Daily (clearing out all the original long orders). (This was what I was talking about in my response above to roctao) I see a BDP and price wicks all the way past it. Running all the stops (not just BE stops). Next Daily then closes a wick after the BO of the low of the BDP (weakness).

ej4hr.png
ej4hr.png (14.42 KiB) Viewed 3805 times

I then get another BDP that closes over something on the 4hr (which is what caused the daily candle to become a wick and not a body). This is where I took a zl trade, it teased me several times thinking I was going to catch the extreme. the moderately good new was that I did take a nice chuck of the very first ZL and then hedged the trade and entered lower, but the end result was a loss, just not quite as bad as this one looks.

roctao

Postby roctao » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Libertarian wrote:
roctao wrote:My belief is that had you stayed a "red rat" your last trade would had been a very good trade. the fact that you changed teams mid game caused the doubt that left you unwilling to grab that last trade by the balls for potentially a 5 :1 win.
stay on one side or another and before you take the field make sure you have your plays mapped out

Thank for your input roctao, much appreciated. I have been working on trading what I see and not what I think, and that is why with the higher TF candle close changed from Red rat to green rat. If all we have are bodies and wicks, this would have been the opposite. Although, I have been noticing that this may be the case, where price puts people in profit and then moves beyond the body and then the real move starts. How do you manage you ratness? :lol:

Like any other gambler, With doubt and frustration!
Looking for 3;1 odds or better
above below weekly open
spend 1% on what looks worthy
remember Big brother WANTS you to change bias on the color change of ONE candle. Thats one way they make money.
The other is OUR need to be in a trade.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:16 am

I will read your thread later this week. But this pic might help a lot. It took me years to finally realize how simple price moves. Also I think this is the core of what MO wanted us to see from the beginning. Know wonder he thinks were idiots, haha.
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (95.92 KiB) Viewed 3761 times

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:23 pm

I have decided to change my broker and because of that I will won't have anything to post for a while. Feel free to post the "holy grail" while I'm gone.

I'll be around...:smt033

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Libertarian wrote:I have decided to change my broker and because of that I will won't have anything to post for a while. Feel free to post the "holy grail" while I'm gone.

Keep marking up charts. It will only make you better.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:36 pm

v8power wrote:
Libertarian wrote:I have decided to change my broker and because of that I will won't have anything to post for a while. Feel free to post the "holy grail" while I'm gone.

Keep marking up charts. It will only make you better.

Oh Fo Sho

http://soft4fx.com/software/forex-simulator.php

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 am

Still no trading going on. I was going to go with Traders way because of some very good reviews, but the only way they'll let me fund my account with a wire transfer is with 5 grand, I only have $3200. Every other method involves these shady looking payment services. Which I just don't trust. Plus I aint sending my money offshore 2 days before Brexit. So no forex, plus I've been graced by the help of a certain Water Body on this thread and have been doing some studying (with the limited time I have :cry: ). That being said, here is a trade I took yesterday in my real life existence as a grain merchant. It was another loser, but it still needs to be posted. Keeps me sane.

Everything should be marked up in the pics - CZ16 Dec corn for those wondering.

cz6big.JPG
cz6big.JPG (177.31 KiB) Viewed 3702 times

CZ6D.JPG
CZ6D.JPG (143.84 KiB) Viewed 3702 times

CZ660.JPG
CZ660.JPG (206.32 KiB) Viewed 3702 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:04 am

Libertarian wrote:Still no trading going on. I was going to go with Traders way because of some very good reviews, but the only way they'll let me fund my account with a wire transfer is with 5 grand, I only have $3200. Every other method involves these shady looking payment services. Which I just don't trust. Plus I aint sending my money offshore 2 days before Brexit. So no forex, plus I've been graced by the help of a certain Water Body on this thread and have been doing some studying (with the limited time I have :cry: ). That being said, here is a trade I took yesterday in my real life existence as a grain merchant. It was another loser, but it still needs to be posted. Keeps me sane.

Everything should be marked up in the pics - CZ16 Dec corn for those wondering.

cz6big.JPG
CZ6D.JPG
CZ660.JPG

I hontestly cant see what you typed on your charts cuz my eyes are burning. What the hell is cz6? Why so many gaps? Why did you buy so high? Smart though not trusting shady sites with your money.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”