Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:12 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Hell of a Z-Line on Gold. Extends back a fair distance as well. Just sitting there, begging, lol.

Too powerful a move for now...went double-down on it instead. Not to say price won't revisit later on - we'll see.

Did someone say GOLD!!! Talk about calling a bottom

Screenshot_20210603-124238_MetaTrader 4.jpg

Miss ya Lem. Hope you and everyone are doing good

Well, glad that worked out for ya!

I'm doing ok. Better than ok, in fact. Health issues have been the deal and till now, finding it difficult to fit in serious consistent screen time. However, as things settle into a solid routine, I am getting back onto the swing again. Only thing is, it tends to be one week on, one week off.

It is what it is and as I said, getting there.

I miss being able to spend as much time here but just not enough wriggle room till lately. I plan on getting back here more seriously too - I do visit most every day, just not posting.

Maybe be careful what you wish for, it may be difficult to shut me up once I get going again, lol.

Cheers!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:41 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Too powerful a move for now...went double-down on it instead. Not to say price won't revisit later on - we'll see.

I'm doing ok. Better than ok, in fact. Health issues have been the deal and till now, finding it difficult to fit in serious consistent screen time. However, as things settle into a solid routine, I am getting back onto the swing again. Only thing is, it tends to be one week on, one week off.

I miss being able to spend as much time here but just not enough wriggle room till lately. I plan on getting back here more seriously too - I do visit most every day, just not posting.

Maybe be careful what you wish for, it may be difficult to shut me up once I get going again, lol.

Cheers!

What is it with the traders on here and having health issues. Damn. Yeah at one point i wasnt even trading or if i did i would just lay in bed and stare at the screen. Def dont recommend it to beginners.

Hey man you know i love your stories. Also i just started a sclaping thread and as one of the best sclapers/trader to ever walk this green earth, feel free to stop by. You were def some of the inspiration for that. But dont feel like you have to. Get better.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Yes i could have covered up the amount, but Kreslik is like a family and I know getting to peek behind the curtain when i was a struggling noob def motivated me.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Hell of a Z-Line on Gold. Extends back a fair distance as well. Just sitting there, begging, lol.

I was wondering " How did he make that much with those small ass lots? " then I looked closer.

$200 move, nice play!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:15 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Cheers!

What is it with the traders on here and having health issues. Damn. Yeah at one point i wasnt even trading or if i did i would just lay in bed and stare at the screen. Def dont recommend it to beginners.

Hey man you know i love your stories. Also i just started a sclaping thread and as one of the best sclapers/trader to ever walk this green earth, feel free to stop by. You were def some of the inspiration for that. But dont feel like you have to. Get better.

Oh I will definitely be dropping by and thank you for the kind words, genuinely much appreciated. To think I may have been in any way helpful to you on your journey is very gratifying.

The health issue is just a process now, as I said, it is what it is. Life, lol.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:46 pm

Never be scared of news - just figure out what you're looking at and trade it.

Ignore the Dead Horse info, that (or pretty much anything else) plays no part in this game. This was Sell all the way.

NAS100 1-min NFP Spike-Hunt + 7.06 +9.04 + 12.99 [+29.09]

NAS100 Spike Hunt NFP June 4th 2021 +7.06  + 9-04  + 12.99.png
NAS100 Spike Hunt NFP June 4th 2021 +7.06 + 9-04 + 12.99.png (16.63 KiB) Viewed 1931 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:09 pm

On the H1 overview, we can see back to the solid ground of a High Time Frame Z-Line. Sweeeeeeeeeeet...

NAS100 H1 Overview.

NAS100H1asBackToLevelAfterSpike4thJune2021crop.png
NAS100H1asBackToLevelAfterSpike4thJune2021crop.png (17.16 KiB) Viewed 1921 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:09 pm

The FTSE today...lol.

Wizzlebizzle

Postby Wizzlebizzle » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:43 pm

Hi Lem (and everyone else)!

Nice thread u got going here. Finally decided to post something after months of lurking.

I think I saw a few charts earlier in the thread here of what we were talking about "Over There".

Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 10.50.10.png
Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 10.50.10.png (82.02 KiB) Viewed 1684 times

This chart pretty much sums it up for me. I have a line to trade around/from and my bias is down, because price is moving away from the upper supply zone and/or towards the lower demand zone.

Is that what you were talking about?

Cheers,

W

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:11 pm

Wizzlebizzle wrote:Hi Lem (and everyone else)!

Nice thread u got going here. Finally decided to post something after months of lurking.

I think I saw a few charts earlier in the thread here of what we were talking about "Over There".

Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 10.50.10.png

This chart pretty much sums it up for me. I have a line to trade around/from and my bias is down, because price is moving away from the upper supply zone and/or towards the lower demand zone.

Is that what you were talking about?

Cheers,

W

Hi Wizz, good to see you here. Make yourself at home.

As for the chart, yep, pretty much covers it. Price is pulled, not pushed.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”