Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Only a short walk today and missed out on the move just before as I was taking two of my cats for a walk (yes, you read that right :P ).

Had to make do with a ten-trade burst play only. Fair enough, it is Friday after all.

Wall Street 1-min

WallStreet27thSept19evesession.png
WallStreet27thSept19evesession.png (100.43 KiB) Viewed 3407 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:16 pm

Man, it must have been a good week, as I saw this coming and couldn't even motivate myself to get back involved and simply let soooooooooo much dosh go sailing serenely away...

CouldntMotivateMyselfEnoughLol27thSeptTailEndCharlieMoves.png
CouldntMotivateMyselfEnoughLol27thSeptTailEndCharlieMoves.png (94.75 KiB) Viewed 3404 times

Enjoy your weekend, everyone and see y'all again on the other side.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:31 am

I SEE SQUIGGLYS :shock:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:07 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:I SEE SQUIGGLYS :shock:

Relax, they are just bent straight lines :P

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:10 pm

Ey Lem!

who's it going man?

im not gonna lie
i was off the forum for a minute
but i miss You guys
im gluten free intolerant

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:57 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:Ey Lem!

who's it going man?

im not gonna lie
i was off the forum for a minute
but i miss You guys

Yep, it's like Hotel California in here :)

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:02 pm

haha
true

i have no other reason in life to write in english besides this forum
so after the break i just realized i typed: "WHO's it going"
which is delightful
im gluten free intolerant

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:20 am

Hi LaM,
I rarely trade the DAX (very bad experiences in the past: very bad even :oops: )
For today I wanted to look at the movement of DAX on the chart and have seen and traded a great opportunity: My Favorites HIT THE PIVOT and RAT_ZONE
And since you're also in the area, I took a screenshot. Maybe there is something for you too.
Best regards

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.01 - 12.10.44.70.png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.01 - 12.10.44.70.png (98.84 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
Do the right, right and often enough = success

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:14 pm

Skyold wrote:Hi LaM,
I rarely trade the DAX (very bad experiences in the past: very bad even :oops: )
For today I wanted to look at the movement of DAX on the chart and have seen and traded a great opportunity: My Favorites HIT THE PIVOT and RAT_ZONE
And since you're also in the area, I took a screenshot. Maybe there is something for you too.
Best regards

Yep, there is a reason I call The DAX The Monster! It carries a very significant risk of turning on you at any time and taking your arm off.

I haven't been on screen today as I had a vet appointment but on any given day I will use whatever method is lined up in front of me.

You see, I much prefer to have my chosen pair (or handful of) and learn it inside and out and then run whatever method comes into play at whatever time of day I end up at the screens.

Much better than having 28 pairs and one method and trying to catch that one moment that alligns with a set up...you always seem to end up just missing everything.

So I can move smoothly from, Buy Zone overnight, into the Cable Bar- Break move, then scalp the action before, during and after the Open.

I'll usually sit back then and it's fluid what comes next.

It'll depend on if I have longer time frame trades running, so I could check them. Look for the next 4 HR candle info.

Or now I'll have enough useful info to look at a 1-2-3 or HOLO set-up.

At lunch, I get The Dead Zone coming into play.

From there, it will be back to scalping. The US30 or Russ2K maybe the HKI, whatever. Always having The Monster on a screen in the background, with one eye on it.

Of course, I will, as an overriding arc, have the Daily Wick Zone and RAT Zone info to hand as well, combined with direction from Weekly Open and Supply+Demand running alongside my Thunder+Lightning Clouds.

I have it covered, lol. It may seem a lot but it really isn't, as everything feeds from the other and overlaps to give a solid big picture.

Failing all of that and if I really want to go ba***-to-the-wall, then I'll just pull up a t-89 set up and play with that all day, just candles and a single line.

It's all good!

Skyold

Postby Skyold » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:40 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Skyold wrote:Hi LaM,
Best regards

Yep, there is a reason I call The DAX The Monster! It carries a very significant risk of turning on you at any time and taking your arm off.

I haven't been on screen today as I had a vet appointment but on any given day I will use whatever method is lined up in front of me.

You see, I much prefer to have my chosen pair (or handful of) and learn it inside and out and then run whatever method comes into play at whatever time of day I end up at the screens.

Much better than having 28 pairs and one method and trying to catch that one moment that alligns with a set up...you always seem to end up just missing everything.

So I can move smoothly from, Buy Zone overnight, into the Cable Bar- Break move, then scalp the action before, during and after the Open.

I'll usually sit back then and it's fluid what comes next.

It'll depend on if I have longer time frame trades running, so I could check them. Look for the next 4 HR candle info.

Or now I'll have enough useful info to look at a 1-2-3 or HOLO set-up.

At lunch, I get The Dead Zone coming into play.

From there, it will be back to scalping. The US30 or Russ2K maybe the HKI, whatever. Always having The Monster on a screen in the background, with one eye on it.

Of course, I will, as an overriding arc, have the Daily Wick Zone and RAT Zone info to hand as well, combined with direction from Weekly Open and Supply+Demand running alongside my Thunder+Lightning Clouds.

I have it covered, lol. It may seem a lot but it really isn't, as everything feeds from the other and overlaps to give a solid big picture.

Failing all of that and if I really want to go ba***-to-the-wall, then I'll just pull up a t-89 set up and play with that all day, just candles and a single line.

It's all good!

Thank you for your detailed explanation :roll:
For about 2 weeks now I work only with one pair and with different methods. If I have completed this course well, then the 2nd pair comes to it.
And someday, when my faith is solidified, I start again with DAX :wink:
Do the right, right and often enough = success

Return to “TheRumpledOne”