Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

forexhell

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby forexhell » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:12 am

cT_cs_3400674_NZDUSD_2019-02-05_10-11-27.png
cT_cs_3400674_NZDUSD_2019-02-05_10-11-27.png (130.51 KiB) Viewed 6087 times

LeMercenaire wrote:One to keep one eye on while we re-scan for another opportunity.

Whats about the NZDUSD?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

forexhell

Postby forexhell » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:21 am

LeMercenaire wrote:'Morning!

It depends on how aggressive a mood I am in. I have been known to go in as the histogram's have just been about to change, so you would have got in before the big momo candle off of the ema. That is more of a scalping-chart move though.

After that, there are various points of entry. For instance, you could wait for the first 50% retrace, though in this case that doesn't come till a good bit later - doubling up as the major rejection.

This also brings up a secondary point, in that if this follows the style often seen on the scalping charts, the first move will reverse back and the second entry is actually the sustained one. Nothing to say you can't / shouldn't go in early, just that I'd be prepared to take what I can and get out, then potentially get in again.

Stops can be set in all number of ways, again depending on your level of aggression. Fibs, Z-Lines, S+D, H/L are all valid and just depend on your surroundings at the time of entry. For me, I must admit I find stops difficult to judge if I have a very large range candle in the mix. If I had managed to get in on that early entry, I'd likely use a fib retracement kind of stop.

Oh and I just checked - the histogram is the same settings, 26, 12. 9, (0).

So you look at the 4H chart .... as soon as an opportunity shows up you go down to a scalping chart ... what time frame?

Thanks for checking the Histo ... strange that mine looks different while the bars are almost identical.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:32 am

forexhell wrote:cT_cs_3400674_NZDUSD_2019-02-05_10-11-27.png
LeMercenaire wrote:One to keep one eye on while we re-scan for another opportunity.

Whats about the NZDUSD?

I'm battling with The DAX Monster just now - I'll get back to you, lol.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:42 am

So.

AU move North was a (bank driven) head fake.

We now have a resumption of our move South.

AU H4

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 11.30.13 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 11.30.13 - Edited.png (53.27 KiB) Viewed 5999 times

You could have gone in on the break - but that's risky and not really what we're looking at here.

I would have preferred at least the beginnings of a pull back by now but there's still time, so we will just have to wait and see. If the Upper MACD weakens (but hasn't flipped right over), then there will be an option to be aggressive there. For me, that is the play I'm looking for initially.

Dropping a trailing fib over it comes into play now as well.

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 11.38.26 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 11.38.26 - Edited.png (57.89 KiB) Viewed 5999 times

You can see (if we use our Kreslik Super Powers and look ahead in time) that a good, solid pull back to the 50 would likely tie into our 30 ema.

If we were then to get signs of rejection there...bazinga!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:46 am

''You could have gone in on the break - but that's risky and not really what we're looking at here.''

If there had been a 50% pull back off that breaking candle, then that would have been something to consider, however. That, too me, could be considered a Z-Line also.

Columba

Postby Columba » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:50 pm

So, there are several pairs worth watching at the moment (mid-afternoon in UK; mid-morning eastern US)

A. Lower MACD above the line, upper MACD below but rising AND P at or near Kumo edge making a bounce up quite possible for entry: CdJ, CdCf, NJ

B. Lower MACD below line, upper MACD above but falling AND P near Kumo edge suggesting drop possible: EN, ECd

The uncertain long term issue here could be how many of these are suitable for the LeM H4 approach. Maybe most.

And then, of course, P must cross the 30 and T-S in the appropriate direction.

My point is only that there are things out there to put your scope on and check out. Surely the AU remains one to watch, but it is not alone.

Further, there are some others with P fairly well centered in the Kumo that seem to have the right MACD look but likely need to move a ways to really track them closely.

Just trying to raise interest a bit. And while we wait for a qualified entry on H4, we can snipe away at TROs lines of choice: BZ, WZ, Rats, HOLO, Turn trades . . . whatever you like! And don't forget that Dead Zone from LeM himself. Too late today though, but the UCd worked OK today as it often does.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:59 pm

Columba wrote:So, there are several pairs worth watching at the moment (mid-afternoon in UK; mid-morning eastern US)

A. Lower MACD above the line, upper MACD below but rising AND P at or near Kumo edge making a bounce up quite possible for entry: CdJ, CdCf, NJ

B. Lower MACD below line, upper MACD above but falling AND P near Kumo edge suggesting drop possible: EN, ECd

The uncertain long term issue here could be how many of these are suitable for the LeM H4 approach. Maybe most.

And then, of course, P must cross the 30 and T-S in the appropriate direction.

My point is only that there are things out there to put your scope on and check out. Surely the AU remains one to watch, but it is not alone.

Further, there are some others with P fairly well centered in the Kumo that seem to have the right MACD look but likely need to move a ways to really track them closely.

Just trying to raise interest a bit. And while we wait for a qualified entry on H4, we can snipe away at TROs lines of choice: BZ, WZ, Rats, HOLO, Turn trades . . . whatever you like! And don't forget that Dead Zone from LeM himself. Too late today though, but the UCd worked OK today as it often does.

Thanks Columba.

At the moment I simply have my days so crammed full of stuff that I can't dedicate full resources to all the trading I would want to get involved in. Lifa and all that. Hence, not seeing the other pairs available.

I am also simply using AU as an example as it was the first one I came to that looked halfway decent. I was then looking at it with the hope that we could get a kind of step-by-step run through all the way from from beginning to (hopefully profitable) end.

This is a work in progress. If we discover something interesting about this along the way, that's a bonus and we learn something new together.

Columba

Postby Columba » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Did someone say horizontal lines? Seems we have one as Price crosses the 30 (draw one there) and with the cross of the T-S which will normally come earlier. HLs are everywhere, we just need to look.

Columba

Postby Columba » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:11 pm

Thanks Columba.

At the moment I simply have my days so crammed full of stuff that I can't dedicate full resources to all the trading I would want to get involved in. Lifa and all that. Hence, not seeing the other pairs available.

I am also simply using AU as an example as it was the first one I came to that looked halfway decent. I was then looking at it with the hope that we could get a kind of step-by-step run through all the way from from beginning to (hopefully profitable) end.

This is a work in progress. If we discover something interesting about this along the way, that's a bonus and we learn something new together.[/quote]

Understand . . . and this is just a bonus to me wherever it goes. Thanks.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Columba wrote:Did someone say horizontal lines? Seems we have one as Price crosses the 30 (draw one there) and with the cross of the T-S which will normally come earlier. HLs are everywhere, we just need to look.

Now you're getting it! :D

You will be amazed (or maybe not, as I have the feeling you're getting right into this now) how many times all these ''triggers'' magically align in one area, especially Z-Lines.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”