Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:31 pm

One eye should be kept fixed on this in the coming weeks:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/japan ... 2019-04-11

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

forexhell

Postby forexhell » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:04 am

LeMercenaire wrote:One eye should be kept fixed on this in the coming weeks:

Interesting read! I read about the Golden Week a few days ago because our japanese friends are very very unhappy because they have no idea what to do with 10 free days in a row :shock:

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:28 am

forexhell wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:One eye should be kept fixed on this in the coming weeks:

Interesting read! I read about the Golden Week a few days ago because our japanese friends are very very unhappy because they have no idea what to do with 10 free days in a row :shock:

It's not necessarily a bad thing but it does for sure have an effect, though often more noticeable in the first day back after the week.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:35 am

LeMercenaire wrote:Tonight's - kinda' random - Buy Zone options:

AN Long Bias
EU Long Bias
GU Long Bias
AU Long Bias
NU Long Bias
UC Short Bias
GJ Short Bias

Notes:
(1) There are a good number of others that have already bagged. No fails among the ones that have triggered.
(2) ''Kinda' Random'... means that I am not using my set list from before. The ones I used when I ran this earlier. These are simply the ones that I came to as I scanned the charts. I will get to the prescribed list next week.
(3) Following on from above - you will notice a certain - large - level of redundancy in the pairs. You obviously wouldn't want to be taking all of these, eggs-in-one-basket and all that. They are shown purely for examples' sake.

Lem, What are using as bias? I am assuming these are scalp trades? Thanks

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 am

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Tonight's - kinda' random - Buy Zone options:

AN Long Bias
EU Long Bias
GU Long Bias
AU Long Bias
NU Long Bias
UC Short Bias
GJ Short Bias

Notes:
(1) There are a good number of others that have already bagged. No fails among the ones that have triggered.
(2) ''Kinda' Random'... means that I am not using my set list from before. The ones I used when I ran this earlier. These are simply the ones that I came to as I scanned the charts. I will get to the prescribed list next week.
(3) Following on from above - you will notice a certain - large - level of redundancy in the pairs. You obviously wouldn't want to be taking all of these, eggs-in-one-basket and all that. They are shown purely for examples' sake.

Lem, What are using as bias? I am assuming these are scalp trades? Thanks

S+D Zones and always trade away from the Weekly Open.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Busy day away from the screens for me today, so took a while to get to these but as the week comes to a close, here's the roundup of last night's Buy Zone plays.

AN Long Bias Hit TP

AUDNZDaustdH1asBZlongbiashittp11th-12thapril19-HitTP.png
AUDNZDaustdH1asBZlongbiashittp11th-12thapril19-HitTP.png (45.44 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

EU Long Bias Hit TP

EURUSDaustdH1asBZoption11th-12thapril19longbias-HitTP.png
EURUSDaustdH1asBZoption11th-12thapril19longbias-HitTP.png (35.38 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

GU Long Bias Hit TP

GBPUSDaustdH1asBZoptionLongBias11th-12thapril19-HitTP.png
GBPUSDaustdH1asBZoptionLongBias11th-12thapril19-HitTP.png (40.58 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

AU Long Bias Hit TP

AUDUSDaustdH1asBZlongbias11th-12thapril19-HitTP.png
AUDUSDaustdH1asBZlongbias11th-12thapril19-HitTP.png (37.58 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

NU Long Bias Hit TP

NZDUSDaustdH1asBZoptionlongbias11th-12thapril19-HitTP.png
NZDUSDaustdH1asBZoptionlongbias11th-12thapril19-HitTP.png (38.89 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

UC * See Below

GJ Long Bias Hit TP

EDIT: For Pete's sake! I have just opened my eyes and actually looked at this as well (after explaining about the UC chart). GJ is not a Short Bias but Long, so actually, it too hit TP.

I have changed the header to reflect this.

GBPJPYaustdH1asBZoptionApril11th-April12th-shortbias-NA-NoTrigger.png
GBPJPYaustdH1asBZoptionApril11th-April12th-shortbias-NA-NoTrigger.png (37.01 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

* NB: For some reason I had UC listed above as a valid set up, with a Short Bias. However, looking at it after the fact, the Short Bias isn't there, as it would be trading towards the Weekly Open, not away.

The only thing I can think of, is that I was so enamoured by price sitting right on the rock-solid, major, Supply Zone - pointing us at a Short move - that I saw the Daily Open level as the Weekly. Though why I would miss the Weekly level when it was right there...who knows.

As it turned out, the Short move out of Supply did come and the TP washit.

UC

USDCADaustdH1asBZshortbias11thapril-12thapril19-HitTP.png
USDCADaustdH1asBZshortbias11thapril-12thapril19-HitTP.png (38.39 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

Sorry about all that confusion...I obviously came up one cup of coffee short of sharp last night! :P

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:33 pm

It goes without saying, that although I am running these as set-and-forget, you can see how you would be well-advised to manage the trades once they were triggered.

This also counters the usual argument against this. That of the indisputable fact that all it takes is one loss all the way through the other side to wipe out many take-profits when run at base level.

Heck of a week for The Buy Zone!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:34 pm

Well, that's me done for the week.

Have a good weekend and I will see y'all on the other side.

BaraKuda

Postby BaraKuda » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:56 am

I said above that this method didn't really fully click on the Daily tf. That's not strictly true. No, it doesn't work to be traded in quite the same way as the H4 and H12 (the cycles are generally too short) however what it does do is give a very effective Daily Bias and in effect you could even trade a single Daily candle, either internally or as a stand alone move, almost as a Buy Zone concept, with a single direction move from the KO.

Lem

could you define KO please : i guess O = open , but K still an enigma ....
i reallly like the "Away from " concept , it can be used for a lot of line in the sand .
Have a wonderful weekend
thanks for sharing and the time it takes to do it

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:15 pm

BaraKuda wrote:I said above that this method didn't really fully click on the Daily tf. That's not strictly true. No, it doesn't work to be traded in quite the same way as the H4 and H12 (the cycles are generally too short) however what it does do is give a very effective Daily Bias and in effect you could even trade a single Daily candle, either internally or as a stand alone move, almost as a Buy Zone concept, with a single direction move from the KO.

Lem

could you define KO please : i guess O = open , but K still an enigma ....
i reallly like the "Away from " concept , it can be used for a lot of line in the sand .
Have a wonderful weekend
thanks for sharing and the time it takes to do it

Hi buddy. Good to have you on board and sorry about the confusion.

KO = Kick Off

Simply meaning in this case (if I remember correctly - and as I am talking about trading a Daily Candle) as the Daily Candle Opens.

However, I will usually use KO to mean the Open (of whatever I am talking about at the time).

Return to “TheRumpledOne”