Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

forexhell

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby forexhell » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:22 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Had to get something out of that Cable climb and figured there was an opportunity for a quickie on the pullback here.

There was.

GU T-60 Chart +5.7

Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 11.41.14 - Edited (1).png

There was another 8 or so lumped on top of that after another quick retrace but I am happy with the bag, as this could be topping out.

Your decision to take this long and not the opportunities before ... anything to do with the 2 Ichi´s and the MACD´s?
I tried to fiddle around to get the Indis close enough but thats almost impossible since my t-60 looks different ... seems my broker doesnt provide as many ticks as yours ... LoL

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:As price is about to butt a Z-Line cw fib level, I may bank this and re-enter should these levels be busted through.

Good call, as it turns out. Price tipped the Z-Line combo and has dropped all the way back again. Got +8.

Now we wait again.

These Z-Line thingies are quite interesting, aren't they? Someone should write about them :P

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:05 pm

forexhell wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Had to get something out of that Cable climb and figured there was an opportunity for a quickie on the pullback here.

There was.

GU T-60 Chart +5.7

There was another 8 or so lumped on top of that after another quick retrace but I am happy with the bag, as this could be topping out.

Your decision to take this long and not the opportunities before ... anything to do with the 2 Ichi´s and the MACD´s?
I tried to fiddle around to get the Indis close enough but thats almost impossible since my t-60 looks different ... seems my broker doesnt provide as many ticks as yours ... LoL

No, nothing like that - I didn't take the earlier ones simply because I didn't see them - I wasn't watching GU.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:06 pm

forexhell wrote:

There was.

GU T-60 Chart +5.7

I will post an alternative T-25 set-up that may suit you better in that case.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:56 pm

AJ is at last back in position to get me a re-entry if...if...price closes and holds above the minor 23.6 level (79.276).

Three times it tried and failed to break below the minor 0.00 and major 50.0 levels, so one would think that now with this move, we may be on the way back in the right direction (for us anyway :P ).

I have a tripwire in place at 79.505 but there are at least 15 pips available between here and there. It just depends on whether this is going to turn into an all-nighter (again)...and whether I can be a****.

It's likely not going to do it in one go, so I'm hoping for a close above, then a small retrace (50% of the live candle would convince), then close above again.

However, if it does close above at the close of this candle (00:00 UK time), 2 hrs and 5 mins away, then I reckon I could be convinced to at least consider it.

All smoke in the wind just now, as we just wait and see.

Brew time.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:01 pm

This AJ trade is breaking my heart. It looks like a busted flush after all. Ok, we got the +8 or so, or whatever it was but the potential just felt like it was so much more.

All we've got at the moment is price walking along the 50-Level tightrope and if...if it holds there and doesn't gain downside traction, then maybe, just maybe, we could get a move back up.

If that happened, then that could be the payday we've been waiting for.

Problem is...it's already late Thursday. I am soooooo not a fan of holding positions over the weekend.

Oh well, we'll see.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 pm

In the meantime, I bagged a Dead Zone via UC and if anyone's interested in such things, then all the info is over on youyouyou's thread. I'm not going to double-post here.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:57 pm

Update on AJ.

Bad news, it seems. The last candle closed below the 50 Level and apart from one very brief, shallow, stab, the newest one has failed to even look sideways at cracking back over.

On top of that, we are now in between the two clouds.

Death spiral...

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:12 pm

As a look sideways, there is a possible re-entry situation on GU.

GBPUSD H4

Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 22.02.10 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 22.02.10 - Edited.png (59.96 KiB) Viewed 1864 times

Two things:

One: The original entry was way back down the road at 1.3061 (you'd now be up +205 from a max of +245 or so).

Two: It's GU...does anyone want to be involved with GU just now, especially trusting that a sustained Long move will carry on for any length of time before some random idiot Brit or EU politico utters some new Brexit 'The-Sky-Is-Falling' scaremongering nonsense?

It's a shame, as in every other way, it looks solid. All those lovely lines aligning under the stars...oh well...

forexhell

Postby forexhell » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:57 am

LeMercenaire wrote:It's GU...does anyone want to be involved with GU just now, especially trusting that a sustained Long move will carry on for any length of time before some random idiot Brit or EU politico utters some new Brexit 'The-Sky-Is-Falling' scaremongering nonsense?

It's a shame, as in every other way, it looks solid. All those lovely lines aligning under the stars...oh well...

Well said !! It´s really a shame. I am about giving up even looking at GU. Hurts my eyes staring at those ranges ... every bar is overlapping the last ones ... :shock:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”