free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:26 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Of course, I know that you're right. Just as I said, I did actually know the set up I was looking at. However, as TRO mentioned a way back recently, not everyone is at that level.

As such, I am playing around with simplicity and seeing if there is a way to simply make money for those at the level where they don't automatically default to the steps you listed, with an equally simple way to keep them out of trouble - which,.let's face it, is all we all really want.

BTW, the free stuff ICT is teaching I think ANYone could do and stay out of 'trouble'.
ONLY ways to get in trouble in the markets really, is to be an idiot like I have been a big % of my trading career. LOL :mrgreen:
"Normal" people would follow the plan and stick with it stop losses and all. :shock:

For some reason I don't remember him setting a stop loss in the Free videos recently.

He did.
Gave several options to do so, and a couple were very small.

He went off in the mentorship vid today.
Bunch of entitled crybabies in there. LOL :roll:
Sheesh.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:36 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
BTW, the free stuff ICT is teaching I think ANYone could do and stay out of 'trouble'.
ONLY ways to get in trouble in the markets really, is to be an idiot like I have been a big % of my trading career. LOL :mrgreen:
"Normal" people would follow the plan and stick with it stop losses and all. :shock:

For some reason I don't remember him setting a stop loss in the Free videos recently.

He did.

Sheesh.

What made them entitled?
They expected cut and paste?
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

cheunt3

Postby cheunt3 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:36 am

LeMercenaire wrote:Dead Horse trotted to a very nice level formed here. Where to next, we wonder?

CL-OIL-VIPM30averynicelevel7thFeb2022.png

This is a set-up I've been mulling over. I know what it is - but it's also one of the few set-ups that can catch Dead Horse out (at least the way I play it). Looking at DH as it stands, it looks like a healthy short coming but often it isn't and fingers and toes and anything else exposed gets burned.

So, I noticed:
It always ties into the level formed by the fakeout halfway up a move to the left. Luckily this is easy to see in hindsight for reference.
It doesn't matter so much on the lower timeframes I usually use. However, I have been using the 30 min for CL and a couple of others with similar movement profiles.

So to help, what I actually have here is a stripped down version of my Thunder and Lightning, with the double Kijun-sen, with a 50-ma added.

All of a sudden, a lot clearer.

I would now be waiting for a clear move and hold below the zone, the Lightning should break out from the Thunder, then Dead Horse should stamp his hoof and in I'll go. I can also use it to play any fake short and continuation move back Long.

LOL thunder and lightning? As in MO's pattern and breakout?

I'm in the same diLEMma. If this breaks on the upside, this one is going to be an epic long long lonnng termer. :D

AULEM.png
AULEM.png (92.69 KiB) Viewed 4041 times
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:23 pm

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

He did.

Sheesh.

What made them entitled?
They expected cut and paste?

They act like they OWN ICT.
Because they paid him his life is now thiers.
Also pissed off because he is showing some stuff free that ONLY they deserve.
Man, really?
Funny sh!t.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:08 am

cheunt3 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Dead Horse trotted to a very nice level formed here. Where to next, we wonder?

This is a set-up I've been mulling over. I know what it is - but it's also one of the few set-ups that can catch Dead Horse out (at least the way I play it). Looking at DH as it stands, it looks like a healthy short coming but often it isn't and fingers and toes and anything else exposed gets burned.

So, I noticed:
It always ties into the level formed by the fakeout halfway up a move to the left. Luckily this is easy to see in hindsight for reference.
It doesn't matter so much on the lower timeframes I usually use. However, I have been using the 30 min for CL and a couple of others with similar movement profiles.

So to help, what I actually have here is a stripped down version of my Thunder and Lightning, with the double Kijun-sen, with a 50-ma added.

I would now be waiting for a clear move and hold below the zone, the Lightning should break out from the Thunder, then Dead Horse should stamp his hoof and in I'll go. I can also use it to play any fake short and continuation move back Long.

I'm in the same diLEMma. If this breaks on the upside, this one is going to be an epic long long lonnng termer. :D

AULEM.png

Thunder and Lightning is a Japanese method using two Ichimoku Clouds, one fast (Lightning), one slow (Thunder). It is used with Heiken Ashi candles.

What I have done is only use the two Kijun-sen lines, so no "cloud" as such. The settings for the two clouds are listed earlier in my thread. I use(d) it with the higher time-frame method, Black Sails, which also added in double MACDs.

This can still be used in conjunction with this variant as your higher tf bias.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:26 am

So, I noticed:

The move so far...

CL-OIL-VIPM30shortsofarasofFeb8th-9th2022.png
CL-OIL-VIPM30shortsofarasofFeb8th-9th2022.png (46.35 KiB) Viewed 3935 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:32 am

cheunt3 wrote:

So, I noticed:

AULEM.png

Aggressive Short close below 0.71235 or conservative with a close below zone 0.71121 - 0.71054

cheunt3

Postby cheunt3 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:45 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:

So, I noticed:

AULEM.png

Aggressive Short close below 0.71235 or conservative with a close below zone 0.71121 - 0.71054

In demand. Not going to short s**t.
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:39 am

cheunt3 wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
cheunt3 wrote:

AULEM.png

In demand. Not going to short s**t.

Lol...

I didn't bother to mention long entry levels as they are just so damned obvious!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:24 pm

Time marches on...

CL-OIL-VIPM30offwego11thFeb2022.png
CL-OIL-VIPM30offwego11thFeb2022.png (53.61 KiB) Viewed 3741 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”