Learning the Rumpled One's Methods

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

AdamW

Re: Learning the Rumpled One's Methods

Postby AdamW » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 am

MightyOne wrote:
AdamW wrote:TRO and the MightyOne,

You guys have been awesome to give all this support already.

Getting deeper into the thread, I realize I was originally talking about what is called the "Buy Zone" trade, rather than the "Wick Zone".

Can you tell me briefly how these differ?

I would rather learn one method at a time, but as I have read about both, I want to make sure that I understand the difference.

Thanks.

WZ_BZ.png

Also, can you link to the "Buy Zone" thread?

Thanks.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

The_Snowman

Postby The_Snowman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:48 am

Simply by replying and referring you to all the threads and videos, TRO implies that he is a successful trader

Ask him to show some actual proof before wasting too much time on something that may or may not work

Think about it :shock:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:03 am

The_Snowman wrote:Simply by replying and referring you to all the threads and videos, TRO implies that he is a successful trader

Ask him to show some actual proof before wasting too much time on something that may or may not work

Regardless of what is implied, it is not one's right to make demands of a free service: if one pays for a course, mentorship, signal service, or there is some kind of agreement to provide financial advice then that is a different story.

A forum is a two-way communication and as such nobody owes anyone anything.

If you donate and you receive an indicator then that barely covers his time esp. with all of the updated indicators that are sent out at no additional charge.
If you find the indicator useful then great or if not then great; 1-2-3, triangles, channels, etc have never come with guarantees.

The_Snowman

Postby The_Snowman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:53 am

MightyOne wrote:
The_Snowman wrote:Simply by replying and referring you to all the threads and videos, TRO implies that he is a successful trader

Regardless of what is implied, it is not one's right to make demands of a free service: if one pays for a course, mentorship, signal service, or there is some kind of agreement to provide financial advice then that is a different story.

If you donate and you receive an indicator then that barely covers his time esp. with all of the updated indicators that are sent out at no additional charge.
If you find the indicator useful then great or if not then great; 1-2-3, triangles, channels, etc have never come with guarantees.

Totally agree, when you pay, you get indicators, not a successful system as implied

I'm not making any demands on anyone, least of all you

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:24 pm

The_Snowman wrote:
Totally agree, when you pay, you get indicators, not a successful system as implied

I hope that no one ever attempts to sell you salt...

Is the 1-2-3 a 'successful entry method' or are there people who successfully trade the 1-2-3?
Shortly after I first started trading commodities I ran into an elderly couple who were unsuccessful in trading the 1-2-3 but their broker taught them the most amazing method and they wanted to share it with me...the trend line: they eventually closed their account and I never saw them again.
They had the: proof, template, & method, but they did not have a trading plan.

I myself got greedy and ended up moving over to options out of necessity but I still used the 1-2-3 as the basis for the entry area.

Trading outrights is not a simple thing; it requires years of practice.

Your proof:

Code: Select all

Statistical evidence: a set or collection of numbers that prove a theory or story to be true.

What TRO has offered:

tem·plate
[ˈtemplət]
NOUN
something that serves as a model for others to copy.
synonyms: model · example · guide · mold · blueprint · pattern

A trade setup:

meth·od
[ˈmeTHəd]
 NOUN
 a particular form of procedure for accomplishing or approaching something, especially a systematic or established one:
"a method for software maintenance" ·
orderliness of thought or behavior; systematic planning or action:
"historical study is the rigorous combination of knowledge and method"[more]

A trading plan: (what you bring to the method):

sys·tem
[ˈsistəm]
NOUN
a set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular.
a set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network: "the state railroad system", "the digestive system"

forexmoney

Postby forexmoney » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:29 pm

The_Snowman wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

have you watched the mans videos or read his post they are 100s if not 1000s of trader applying his system every day and making money with them
what more proof do you need?
the rat zone for life :-D

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:51 pm

I have been around trading since 1977. I have been online trading since 2001, if I remember correctly. In the past, I have posted numerous statements to "prove" to some people. I do NOT do that anymore. Why? Some people are never satisfied. I have no need to prove anything. If you want my proof, then google search. Should be there unless those forums have deleted my threads and posts.

Just because something works for me, doesn't mean it will work for you. My methods are grounded in statistics. Buy Zone has been proven mathematically, geometrically, physically and statistically. That's hard to beat. I show frequency distributions to show people how I developed the methods I use. Either you understand it or you don't.

It all boils down to one simple thing: TRADE WHAT YOU SEE. If you can't "see it", you can't trade it.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

forexmoney

Postby forexmoney » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:03 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:

I have been around trading since 1977. I have been online trading since 2001, if I remember correctly. In the past, I have posted numerous statements to "prove" to some people. I do NOT do that anymore. Why? Some people are never satisfied. I have no need to prove anything. If you want my proof, then google search. Should be there unless those forums have deleted my threads and posts.

Just because something works for me, doesn't mean it will work for you. My methods are grounded in statistics. Buy Zone has been proven mathematically, geometrically, physically and statistically. That's hard to beat. I show frequency distributions to show people how I developed the methods I use. Either you understand it or you don't.

It all boils down to one simple thing: TRADE WHAT YOU SEE. If you can't "see it", you can't trade it.

Well siad! =D>
the rat zone for life :-D

The_Snowman

Postby The_Snowman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:51 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:

WELL SAID =D>

I shall sit back and await the fantastic results forthcoming from ADAMW :mrgreen:

AdamW

Postby AdamW » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Snowman,

What has your experience been with TRO's methods?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”