Key Reversal & Key Continuation Days

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pawelklos

Postby pawelklos » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 pm

***FX-JEDI*** wrote:GBP Bearish KR Day setup

Hi FX-JEDI,

I am trying to play on 1M EUR/USD.
But it is very difficult since I don't know when to reverse positions.

semaphores always repaint.

Please tell me how to use your method safely to reverse positions on 1 M?

Where from do you know whether the semaphore won't move higher or more low? Please teach me it.

Can you share yours indicators (these lines )

What must I know in order safely to play the way I presented in the photograph?

Please help me.

I apologise for my English but it isn't my basic language.

Please check my foto. :oops:
Attachments
wzor2.jpg
How to trade like that?
wzor2.jpg (70.91 KiB) Viewed 5496 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:39 am

Hi FX-JEDI,
Hello pawelklos
I am trying to play on 1M EUR/USD.why?
But it is very difficult since I don't know when to reverse positions.

semaphores always repaint.yes they do

Please tell me how to use your method safely to reverse positions on 1 M? my method? I do not trade off 1m timeframes, I very rarely look at them...KEY REVERSAL DAYS are based off Daily timeframe, but I do use them for smaller timeframes,

Where from do you know whether the semaphore won't move higher or more low? Please teach me it. I do not know when a semaphore won't move higher or not, but if it converges with like a whole number, Zline, or Fib level then maybe it would have a better probability of holding..

Can you share yours indicators (these lines ) not sure what lines ur talking about?

What must I know in order safely to play the way I presented in the photograph? I'm not sure there is a way

Please help me. Ok I suggest you read the NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread ALL OF IT, & look thru TRO drain the bank threads, BUY ZONE, there are several ways to learn how to trade on this forum shown by TRO, MIGHTYONE you need to go read & pick one you like & practice it. If you don't understand a method ask questions in that thread, but read thru it all, coz most likely some of your questions may already be answered...

I apologise for my English but it isn't my basic language.

Cheers ***FX-JEDI***

Please check my foto. Embarassed
Its better to be out of the market wishing you were in,
then being in the market wishing you were out.....

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Do you take all key reversal days so long as you see momentum? Or do certain key reversal days appear stronger than others because of its shape?
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi pawelklos

Welcome to Kreslik, I'm glad you found this board.

I saw your post on page 6 with your screen shot. I've been thinking about how to trade 3Sema to 3Sema. More immediately I am looking for a indi to set the trend and direction of trades to be taken with the BuyZone. I began with the 3Sema. The dynamic movement of it presents a challenge.

I've look at a lot of indi's to help determine direction and 3Sema top and bottom. I like the SuperTrend indi I got somewhere and Factals with audio alert when first posted. Also MO's zones and II_SupDem.

Remember you are only trying to catch 70% of a trend. I am glad I saw this today and will look into Key Reversal & Key Continuation bars.

Patch
InVA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:51 pm

I saw the difinition for key reversal, but whats the definition of key continuation?

G. (another one uses one of my indis? Im getting famouser)
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Humble

Postby Humble » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:00 am

Hey B or is it G, then you could code another indi.

I think TRO started to do one for ***FX-JEDI*** but it works on the current bar rather than the last completed bar (and so gives many false signals).

For mine you became famously know when MO endorsed the workings of the Crash (cash) Zone indi. Blubbb has the greatest compliment for his CustomCandle indi (if that doesn't give a hint as to which indis to use I don't know what does) so his famousness is > yours. :oops:
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 am

Of course blubbb is famouser than I, hes got a lot more stuff out there :) Which Makes TRO famousest....

G. (is the initial of my first name, bredin is a handle dating back to 1990ish)
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:15 pm

newark18 wrote:Do you take all key reversal days so long as you see momentum? Or do certain key reversal days appear stronger than others because of its shape?

When I see KR days, I like to see it forming near a support line, or resistance line, yeah in a MZ or on a ZL, off a whole number is good.

There will probably be momentum/breakout in the smaller time frames, just remember to await the retrace for a bullish KR for example, very rarely will it just take off without a retrace. I look for a retrace down about 50% of the KR candle, then look to get in off support/resistance/MZ usually off a candle formation, or small TF KR's, heck I'm even thinking of just doing rat trades off it at maybe 15min TF, eg Bullish KR day just look for long rat trades on the bullish bias day current low, Bearish KR days just look for short rat trades on the bearish bias day current hi. (TRO if ur ready this close your eyes...lol) I know I know yale student.... lol

KR days I double up on lot size :)

"Or do certain key reversal days appear stronger than others" When there is KR days on the major currencies like bullish on GBP, EURO, AUD & bearish on the CHF then I liking it to see a reversal, then just seeing only a KR on the AUD.

When they are at the extreme on the current time frame, then I believe they are most powerful, :)
Attachments
Screenshot - 4_3_2010 , 12_38_10 AM.png
Screenshot - 4_3_2010 , 12_38_10 AM.png (156.04 KiB) Viewed 5987 times
Screenshot - 4_2_2010 , 11_34_55 PM.png
Screenshot - 4_2_2010 , 11_34_55 PM.png (119.47 KiB) Viewed 5987 times
Last edited by ***FX-JEDI*** on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm

bredin wrote:I saw the difinition for key reversal, but whats the definition of key continuation?

G. (another one uses one of my indis? Im getting famouser)

Key Continuation Days have same definition, but look different on charts see pic below for what a Key Continuation Day is.

Cheers ***FX-JEDI***

PS maybe you can run some stats for me. I would like to see some reults of a few things I'm thinking of.
Attachments
Screenshot - 4_2_2010 , 10_37_02 PM.png
Screenshot - 4_2_2010 , 10_37_02 PM.png (132.99 KiB) Viewed 5996 times

***FX-JEDI***

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Humble wrote:Hey B or is it G, then you could code another indi.

I think TRO started to do one for ***FX-JEDI*** but it works on the current bar rather than the last completed bar (and so gives many false signals).

For mine you became famously know when MO endorsed the workings of the Crash (cash) Zone indi. Blubbb has the greatest compliment for his CustomCandle indi (if that doesn't give a hint as to which indis to use I don't know what does) so his famousness is > yours. :oops:

There is a History one which is good, puts it in a window below chart, but it is a donational indicator

"I think TRO started to do one for ***FX-JEDI*** but it works on the current bar rather than the last completed bar (and so gives many false signals)." Depends how you use it :)

see pic below of KR's at extremes on GBP/USD Monthly
Attachments
Screenshot - 3_31_2010 , 11_22_34 PM.png
Screenshot - 3_31_2010 , 11_22_34 PM.png (94.1 KiB) Viewed 5994 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”