Journey of the ES - Wannalearn12

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: Journey of the ES - Wannalearn12

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Libertarian wrote:Hi Lem, I was wondering if you would have a recommendation for learning the Sup/Dem zones? Its something I have avoided until this point and has been folly. Sam Seiden? He has them on FX street, but thats 800 bucks for a yearly subscription, which would sting a bit, but I want to get it. Just wondering if there was a good source cheaper. Withnail on this site as a master, but he took all his stuff down. :( Anyway, TYIA.

FFS gimme the 800 bucks and I'll tell you how I learned - and it wasn't from Sam Seiden, lol.

I'll get that info to you when I get back home tomorrow (on phone here).

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. D

Postby Mr. D » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:11 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Libertarian wrote:Hi Lem, I was wondering if you would have a recommendation for learning the Sup/Dem zones? Its something I have avoided until this point and has been folly. Sam Seiden? He has them on FX street, but thats 800 bucks for a yearly subscription, which would sting a bit, but I want to get it. Just wondering if there was a good source cheaper. Withnail on this site as a master, but he took all his stuff down. :( Anyway, TYIA.

FFS gimme the 800 bucks and I'll tell you how I learned - and it wasn't from Sam Seiden, lol.

Hooray, Lem is well and back!

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:14 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:

I’m in. Do you take bitcoins, HA!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

I’m in. Do you take bitcoins, HA!

Ah don' do no Butt-coinz... :P

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:33 pm

$800 for some supply/demand information :roll: I'm fairly sure it can be found on kreslik for free.

Maybe I should start a training class for $800 a year. It might be worth it if I had 1000 students. :mrgreen:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:10 pm

aliassmith wrote:

$800 for some supply/demand information :roll: I'm fairly sure it can be found on kreslik for free.

Maybe I should start a training class for $800 a year. It might be worth it if I had 1000 students. :mrgreen:

The thing that really gets me is , why a yearly subscription? Like a person would stick around & continue to learn supply/demand year in and out.

How long would it realistically take to teach supply/demand? (rhetorical)

The greatest weakness a trader has is to continuously look for external influence, to overcome internal failures.

I picked up the following from Mo, who was once told:

"No one knows what you think they know; there is no hidden knowledge, only truth.
They divined the answer from the chart and so can you"

Worth noting again.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:09 pm

I'll take it to heart...

Leoheart wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

The thing that really gets me is , why a yearly subscription? Like a person would stick around & continue to learn supply/demand year in and out.

How long would it realistically take to teach supply/demand? (rhetorical)

The greatest weakness a trader has is to continuously look for external influence, to overcome internal failures.

I picked up the following from Mo, who was once told:

"No one knows what you think they know; there is no hidden knowledge, only truth.
They divined the answer from the chart and so can you"

Worth noting again.

Dillinger

Postby Dillinger » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:57 am

https://www.fxstreet.com/author/sam-seiden#

more than enough free info to get the basic supply demand stuff down. click the video tag then scroll to the bottom and start there. All the older videos play for free(everything from 2010-2013).

im not saying you need to trade the zone just like sam but i feel order flow and understanding markets as buyers and sellers and not candles indicators etc can be very beneficial.
"So pick up your skirt, grab your balls and let's make some money"

Mr. D

Postby Mr. D » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:19 am

Hi all,

Found an interesting piece of information that can shed some light on the question whether it should be pre- or post-opening candle,

"ACD Opening Range (Initial Balance) For the most part, it is a time frame based on an opening of a given market. It is used as an area of reference throughout the day. However, ACD Opening Range is not a static time frame. The trading action dictates when a opening range is to be established for the day. For example, if your normal opening range starts at 9:30am ET, you must adjust it to start at 8:30am ET on the days Unemployment Report comes out. The Opening Range time frame is not static. It should move according to where traders are coming into the market. The Opening Range can be moved to an earlier time like on Unemployment Report days or it can be move to a later time on FOMC Meeting Days where the Opening Range starts at 2:15pm ET. This is when traders comes into the market to establish their positions."

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:20 pm

Obrigadoa!

Dillinger wrote:https://www.fxstreet.com/author/sam-seiden#

more than enough free info to get the basic supply demand stuff down. click the video tag then scroll to the bottom and start there. All the older videos play for free(everything from 2010-2013).

im not saying you need to trade the zone just like sam but i feel order flow and understanding markets as buyers and sellers and not candles indicators etc can be very beneficial.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”