Is it only me?

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bettlebox

Re: Is it only me?

Postby bettlebox » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 am

I see Elrolfo like to take quotes out of context to misled people for his own pleasure. Lets put it back into right context. Here at Kreslik you will only find one method promoted by TRO and MO. Trade a line, how , when and where you draw your line is call here at Kreslik as rat entries, momo and zline, CC. I agree with nickB consistency comes from within yourself.

"Forex forums can be useful for asking simple questions. However, they tend to be a breeding ground for dumb ideas and half-assed analysis that suck newbies into bad trades. Go check out Forex Factory for example. The forum is full of trading system threads and analysis threads. New traders tend to migrate from thread to thread every few weeks because they can never find consistency. I will let you in on a secret?.. consistency is not hidden in the pages of a Forex forum. Consistency comes through understanding, experience and planning.

There are thousands of newbies jumping around forums every day looking for the answer to their trading problems. Do not be part of the pack, do not do what they do!"

ElRolfo wrote:
eurodavid wrote:So, I too joined kreslik.com. No, I am not looking for The Holly Grail, maybe some tips and ideas in order to improve my trading.

However, I am till trying to find useful information, maybe a "system" to try out. Pardon my ignorance, but is there anything of that kind on here. I have found pics of a mouse chasing cat, charts, free and paid indicators and templates, but no explanation, manual nor instruction how to drain the banks. Can anyone please HELP!? :evil: :? :shock:

NickB wrote in his blog a good hint for You:

"Be wary of forums - Forex forums can be useful for asking simple questions. However, they tend to be a breeding ground for dumb ideas and half-assed analysis that suck newbies into bad trades."
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ElRolfo
Location: Lower Saxony(Germany), London(United Kingdom), South of France

Re: Is it only me?

Postby ElRolfo » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 am

Just for the record: It was not my intention to mislead, but it is always my intention to bring things to the point.

bettlebox wrote:I see Elrolfo like to take quotes out of context to misled people for his own pleasure. Lets put it back into right context. Here at Kreslik you will only find one method promoted by TRO and MO. Trade a line, how , when and where you draw your line is call here at Kreslik as rat entries, momo and zline, CC. I agree with nickB consistency comes from within yourself.

"Forex forums can be useful for asking simple questions. However, they tend to be a breeding ground for dumb ideas and half-assed analysis that suck newbies into bad trades. Go check out Forex Factory for example. The forum is full of trading system threads and analysis threads. New traders tend to migrate from thread to thread every few weeks because they can never find consistency. I will let you in on a secret?.. consistency is not hidden in the pages of a Forex forum. Consistency comes through understanding, experience and planning.

There are thousands of newbies jumping around forums every day looking for the answer to their trading problems. Do not be part of the pack, do not do what they do!"

ElRolfo wrote:
eurodavid wrote:So, I too joined kreslik.com. No, I am not looking for The Holly Grail, maybe some tips and ideas in order to improve my trading.

However, I am till trying to find useful information, maybe a "system" to try out. Pardon my ignorance, but is there anything of that kind on here. I have found pics of a mouse chasing cat, charts, free and paid indicators and templates, but no explanation, manual nor instruction how to drain the banks. Can anyone please HELP!? :evil: :? :shock:

NickB wrote in his blog a good hint for You:

"Be wary of forums - Forex forums can be useful for asking simple questions. However, they tend to be a breeding ground for dumb ideas and half-assed analysis that suck newbies into bad trades."

Return to “TheRumpledOne”