INSIDE BAR TRADE FOR DUMMIES INDICATOR

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

nitethinker

Postby nitethinker » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi TRO,

Thanks for sending the indicators earlier. The 'large' price seemed to be static. The rest are working ok. I tried to remove the indicator and re-attach again, but it is still static. Anything I can try to make it work?

Thanks in advance.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

magou

Postby magou » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 pm

nitethinker wrote:Image
Hi TRO,

Thanks for sending the indicators earlier. The 'large' price seemed to be static. The rest are working ok. I tried to remove the indicator and re-attach again, but it is still static. Anything I can try to make it work?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there nitethinker - from previous TRO messages and own experience those are old objects...best delete them and reload just the indicator to plot the lines and the dashbaord and save the template again.

hope that helps

A

nitethinker

Postby nitethinker » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:44 pm

magou wrote:Hi there nitethinker - from previous TRO messages and own experience those are old objects...best delete them and reload just the indicator to plot the lines and the dashbaord and save the template again.

hope that helps

A

Oh, now I understand. Those are not needed. Thank you!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:03 pm

You need to have the Magnified Market Price TRO Modified Version otherwise, the old object remains.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

nitethinker

Postby nitethinker » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:You need to have the Magnified Market Price TRO Modified Version otherwise, the old object remains.

Thanks, it works. :wink:

Aussie Mozzie

How do I place order for Indictor with you?

Postby Aussie Mozzie » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 am

I'd like a copy if inside bar for dummies.
Please let me know how to get this.

GrnFx

Postby GrnFx » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 am

Aussie Mozzie

Read thru this thread and you will get your answer.

:)

nitethinker

Postby nitethinker » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:41 am

Hi TRO,

I'm new to forex. I am trying out trading IB.
I attached a chart and can I verify my understanding? I hope to learn from all of you here. Thank you.

1. The brown line, drawn by TRO2009_TREND_METER, that is a session opening, am I right (as indicator by yellow arrow #1)?

2. So I would only go short if price break lower than the IB. (IB is the cyan #2)

3. At #3, I go short, but very soon price go up again and got stopped out at #4.

4. Am I taking the IB trade correctly and this happen to be just 1 case of a losing trade, or have I not see thing clearly enough and made a loss? I did a number of IB trades yesterday to get test it out and get familiar, but seemed to have taken a wrong directions most of the time.

5. The chart ends there as it is weekend. If however, we assume the market is still open and we are looking at the last candle, and it happens to go above IB, I will not take it, since it is price is currently BELOW the 'open line'. Am I on the right track?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:31 am

I am not sure who your broker is because Alpari UK isn't showing the same inside bars.

The inside bar trade to take was the one at the top!! ( 3 inside bars ago )

Or if you trade the NY session the one 2 inside bars ago.

But going short in the third inside bar is just arriving LATE TO THE SHORT PARTY.. THE PARTY WAS ENDING!!

If you just LOOK at the chart, what do YOU SEE? I see that price had already dropped many pips and was consolidating. Of course, ANYTHING CAN HAPPENING but you have to SEE and RECOGNIZE WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

You might find the in&out indicator by free84 handy to plot the vertical lines on inside and/or outside bars.
Attachments
in&out.mq4
(3.87 KiB) Downloaded 760 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

nitethinker

Postby nitethinker » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:26 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:I am not sure who your broker is because Alpari UK isn't showing the same inside bars.

The inside bar trade to take was the one at the top!! ( 3 inside bars ago )
Or if you trade the NY session the one 2 inside bars ago.

But going short in the third inside bar is just arriving LATE TO THE SHORT PARTY.. THE PARTY WAS ENDING!!

If you just LOOK at the chart, what do YOU SEE? I see that price had already dropped many pips and was consolidating. Of course, ANYTHING CAN HAPPENING but you have to SEE and RECOGNIZE WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

You might find the in&out indicator by free84 handy to plot the vertical lines on inside and/or outside bars.

I've 1 with Alpari UK and 1 with FXDD, and I was trying to trade IB using FXDD's chart.

Indeed the 2 brokers' charts look different and the inside bars produced were not exactly the same!

Yes! I see the price drop and I'm indeed late. I should not just jump at every IB that appear! When the new week start, I'll try to see if I can recognize what is happening and to improve on the IB trades.

Thank you!
Last edited by nitethinker on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”