Insane profits using ZL zones and SUPER leverage

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:07 pm

newschool wrote:Exactly you need to change your SL or Lots now, according to your account, with the same percentage.

Its easy to play "all or nothing" on a low account : you dont care.

But loosing 500 $ will hurt. Because yes its yours now, dont consider that money as "virtual", wich is the first reaction after a big profit. I had some trouble with that both in trading and in poker...

I've been gambling playing poker for quite a few years...it was a long a tough hurdle separating my trading and gambling, but it's pretty rewarding when you finally get it.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newschool

Postby newschool » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Tight Stops dont mean anything if you use full leverage and basically your whole account is in margin...

I'm talking about (Lots * SL pips) = $. Wich should be a decreasing % of your account as it grows....

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 pm

newschool wrote:Tight Stops dont mean anything if you use full leverage and basically your whole account is in margin...

I'm talking about (Lots * SL pips) = $. Wich should be a decreasing % of your account as it grows....

Ooh...I'm not using all the leverage I have access to...that would be crazy! I was using maximum leverage when I was trading under $50 starting with $6 but gave my self some slack as my account got bigger.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”