Insane profits using ZL zones and SUPER leverage

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Oops...just looked at account statement and it has only been 26 hours since I had $6 in my account! =O

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:56 pm

ajaymein wrote:Yes, up to 1:1000 leverage...I am not using all of it or I might die! =O

Just closed short position for $+55 so I am at $146 from $6 in 2 days!


So what is your margin call at? 13 pips?

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 pm

adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Yes, up to 1:1000 leverage...I am not using all of it or I might die! =O

Just closed short position for $+55 so I am at $146 from $6 in 2 days!


So what is your margin call at? 13 pips?


It depends on what lot size I am trading. When I had $6 yesterday I was trading .02 lot which had a margin call of like 20 or 25 pips somewhere in there.

But now that I can trade real lot sizes for some real money, I don't use as aggressive leverage. However, if I see a very nice bullet proof setup, I probably would use a significant amount of leverage where I would have a 20 - 30 pip margin call depending. But that's only if I can get in at such a price that my SL is 10 pips or less!

I just got into this new broker and wanted to try them out because they have great leverage and instant deposits...sometimes instant withdrawals.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 pm

ajaymein wrote:
adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Yes, up to 1:1000 leverage...I am not using all of it or I might die! =O

Just closed short position for $+55 so I am at $146 from $6 in 2 days!


So what is your margin call at? 13 pips?


It depends on what lot size I am trading. When I had $6 yesterday I was trading .02 lot which had a margin call of like 20 or 25 pips somewhere in there.

But now that I can trade real lot sizes for some real money, I don't use as aggressive leverage. However, if I see a very nice bullet proof setup, I probably would use a significant amount of leverage where I would have a 20 - 30 pip margin call depending. But that's only if I can get in at such a price that my SL is 10 pips or less!

I just got into this new broker and wanted to try them out because they have great leverage and instant deposits...sometimes instant withdrawals.


what broker is it?

you sure its not a scam?

User avatar
newschool
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby newschool » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Not many FX brokers give you a GeneralElectric chart hehehe 8)

I like that clean template... but what method are you trading?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:24 pm

newschool wrote:Not many FX brokers give you a GeneralElectric chart hehehe 8)

I like that clean template... but what method are you trading?


I try to put as little as possible on my charts because it helps me see things clearer without all the clutter making things confusing.

I trade ZLs and use PA off of higher time frames to determine if I am trading in the right direction.

Doing good so far with that $6...hit $600 earlier but hovering around $530 now!

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 pm

adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Yes, up to 1:1000 leverage...I am not using all of it or I might die! =O

Just closed short position for $+55 so I am at $146 from $6 in 2 days!


So what is your margin call at? 13 pips?


It depends on what lot size I am trading. When I had $6 yesterday I was trading .02 lot which had a margin call of like 20 or 25 pips somewhere in there.

But now that I can trade real lot sizes for some real money, I don't use as aggressive leverage. However, if I see a very nice bullet proof setup, I probably would use a significant amount of leverage where I would have a 20 - 30 pip margin call depending. But that's only if I can get in at such a price that my SL is 10 pips or less!

I just got into this new broker and wanted to try them out because they have great leverage and instant deposits...sometimes instant withdrawals.


what broker is it?

you sure its not a scam?


I have heard bad reviews about it and good reviews. Most all the bad reviews are about below average execution on trades. They are a little slow sometimes, but I can work around that issue since they have hundreds of different things I can trade, super leverage, and pretty speedy withdrawals/deposits.

This broker seems like a hidden gem to me, so I would rather not disclose it just in case a bunch of people jump on it and their policies change.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 pm

He is only risking $6 while using insane leverage.

Sooner or later he will blow up...

does it matter if it is the market or the broker who gets it (probably one and the same).

Until then it is a cheap form of entertainment, enjoy the ride 8)
Attachments
LeveragE.txt
(574 Bytes) Downloaded 64 times

User avatar
newschool
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby newschool » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Exactly you need to change your SL or Lots now, according to your account, with the same percentage.

Its easy to play "all or nothing" on a low account : you dont care.

But loosing 500 $ will hurt. Because yes its yours now, dont consider that money as "virtual", wich is the first reaction after a big profit. I had some trouble with that both in trading and in poker...

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 pm

MightyOne wrote:He is only risking $6 while using insane leverage.

Sooner or later he will blow up...

does it matter if it is the market or the broker who gets it (probably one and the same).

Until then it is a cheap form of entertainment, enjoy the ride 8)


I'm trying to get in at the best price possible to where I can keep my stops really tight. Hopefully I can hit a couple thousand before I blow up so I can take some winnings =)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”