How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mira

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:59 pm

Mira wrote:The chart today gave two possible entries, the second one had more probabilities of being my real entry.
Atm i'd be holding because the red line is a weekly broken zline and i expect some power from it.. however it is already twice over my target, so i'd be taking profits at the first bearish sign.

GBPUSDM15.png

THIS power! :smt055

36B12A9A-24EE-429C-8097-84339CA18CE6.png
36B12A9A-24EE-429C-8097-84339CA18CE6.png (71.64 KiB) Viewed 2834 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:26 am

Mira wrote:On the BuyZone side: here my spread history at the D1 open. It reached 10p, that is all the buyzone lol

Last night 4p but two nights ago it was 10+ ... and there are pairs even worse

USDCADM15.png

Yikes!

BlindMan

Postby BlindMan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:13 am

Mira wrote:On the BuyZone side: here my spread history at the D1 open. It reached 10p, that is all the buyzone lol

USDCADM15.png

I usually get high spreads only during the first hour (so I don't trade @ the first hour). You will still have opportunities later on :D , like this:

Expansion as it happens, quick pips.
BZ-UC3.png
BZ-UC3.png (48.48 KiB) Viewed 2826 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:43 am

BlindMan wrote:

USDCADM15.png

I usually get high spreads only during the first hour (so I don't trade @ the first hour). You will still have opportunities later on :D , like this:

BZ-UC3.png

Nice drop :shock:
I was watching it live and in the first hour price spiked to the upper trigger, you entered in the second bar but would you consider the first move as a fail? Or was your bias short before price moved?

Thanks guys!

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:50 am

If you feel lost then HTF zlines is the answer!

I’m just doing paper trading because I have a lot of exams in these days (why in the hell I joined the university at 28 lol).
However i feel like I’m going back on track with simplicity and market structure.

Potential short setup from the upper line to the lower one.
Obviously I always will wait for a H1 Doji zone away from my lines and I’ll avoid everything “in the middle”.
That’s the rule.

72377774-4115-4D99-8000-DB05FF4B043E.png
72377774-4115-4D99-8000-DB05FF4B043E.png (63.68 KiB) Viewed 2807 times

0B11547D-9206-4D66-B9D6-143B23C6C575.png
0B11547D-9206-4D66-B9D6-143B23C6C575.png (80.4 KiB) Viewed 2807 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Mira wrote:If you feel lost then HTF zlines is the answer!

I’m just doing paper trading because I have a lot of exams in these days (why in the hell I joined the university at 28 lol).
However i feel like I’m going back on track with simplicity and market structure.

Potential short setup from the upper line to the lower one.
Obviously I always will wait for a H1 Doji zone away from my lines and I’ll avoid everything “in the middle”.
That’s the rule.

72377774-4115-4D99-8000-DB05FF4B043E.png

0B11547D-9206-4D66-B9D6-143B23C6C575.png

You say you have a rule to avoid everything in the middle and I get that but would you not see how you could be trading the Daily Wick Zones in those "spaces"?

Just a thought.

BlindMan

Postby BlindMan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Mira wrote:
BlindMan wrote:

USDCADM15.png

BZ-UC3.png

Nice drop :shock:
I was watching it live and in the first hour price spiked to the upper trigger, you entered in the second bar but would you consider the first move as a fail? Or was your bias short before price moved?

Thanks guys!

Yes, I entered at the second candle and exited it at the candle close (it had a very small wick to the downside when it closed so it was still going down). If I hadn't closed it like this it would've eventually hit the maximum SL in the next hour.

Regarding the first move as fail, well, I have 2 ways of closing a trade earlier. If it closes within the buyzone, or if it reverses a substantial amount (this could happen inside or outside the zone, so it's either a small profit or small loss). In this case it was only 4 pips, so according to my rules I wouldn't consider it as a 'substantial amount'.

On the bias, I don't. At least for now, I take the trade at the break. Is it a mistake? Well, I don't know. I can see why you'd want to pick a direction and stick to it (remember the rat, eventually you'll be right), but if I aim for the range expansion it can really go either way throughout the day.

I was looking at the pivots and the weekly candle color to see if I could use them as bias but I'm not sure yet.

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 pm

Thanks guys!

LeM, yes I see the daily WZ. Price made a powerful bullish move and broke the line in fact.
However I’m trying to go step by step to not create confusion in my head :lol:
At the moment I’m focusing on daily/weekly zlines to trade away from a H1 doji zone.

BlindMan, thank you for sharing your view and for your help!
I’m learning very much about it.. I’m working on it and I really hope to make it work because I like it [-o<

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Mira wrote:Thanks guys!

LeM, yes I see the daily WZ. Price made a powerful bullish move and broke the line in fact.
At the moment I’m focusing on daily/weekly zlines to trade away from a H1 doji zone.

I’m learning very much about it.. I’m working on it and I really hope to make it work because I like it [-o<

I get that, Mira and agree that it's a sensible way to do things. However, what I would say is that you don't need to actually enter trades via DWZ as such, instead you can simply use the knowledge that price will look to leave that WZ.

Because of that, you can see that if you have a selection of your set ups come along, one is inside the DWZ, one is outside the extreme and one is inside the body of the Daily Candle, you already have the beginnings of a bias factor.

By that, I mean that the one inside the WZ - you can be pretty confident that price will be on the move sooner or later, to get out of that zone.

The one outside the high or low of the Daily Candle, well you could say that the move has already happened. I'd then be more likely to think I'd be getting a pull back soon and wait for that (if it comes).

As for the third, the one already out of the DWZ and inside the candle body, well now you are going to bring the 50% line into play (or a Z-Line if it's appropriate).

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:01 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:Thanks guys!

I get that, Mira and agree that it's a sensible way to do things. However, what I would say is that you don't need to actually enter trades via DWZ as such, instead you can simply use the knowledge that price will look to leave that WZ.

Because of that, you can see that if you have a selection of your set ups come along, one is inside the DWZ, one is outside the extreme and one is inside the body of the Daily Candle, you already have the beginnings of a bias factor.

By that, I mean that the one inside the WZ - you can be pretty confident that price will be on the move sooner or later, to get out of that zone.

The one outside the high or low of the Daily Candle, well you could say that the move has already happened. I'd then be more likely to think I'd be getting a pull back soon and wait for that (if it comes).

As for the third, the one already out of the DWZ and inside the candle body, well now you are going to bring the 50% line into play (or a Z-Line if it's appropriate).

Very beautiful analysis.
Now I don’t know anymore why I was looking for a short and not for longs :lol:

Thanks Lem

Return to “TheRumpledOne”