How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mira

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:06 am

LeMercenaire wrote:Even more helpful if you flip the second fib to make use of the retrace levels on the way up...

Screenshot 2019-01-17 at 23.50.48 - Edited.png

50%s :smt007
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:08 am

Red zline around the psycho level 1.3

I just want to see what’s going to happen lol

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:50 am

LeMercenaire wrote:Even more helpful if you flip the second fib to make use of the retrace levels on the way up...

That chart from last night played out nicely. Gave a perfect touch-and-rebound.

GU H4

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.11 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.11 - Edited.png (90.13 KiB) Viewed 2755 times

Detail

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.40 - Edited.png
Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.40 - Edited.png (66.28 KiB) Viewed 2755 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 am

LeMercenaire wrote:

That chart from last night played out nicely. Gave a perfect touch-and-rebound.

GU H4

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.11 - Edited.png

Detail

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.40 - Edited.png

Nice :D
I was looking for a bounce a little higher, but i think I need to wait a bit more

09074B12-3753-4D27-913D-66EBB22B65AC.png
09074B12-3753-4D27-913D-66EBB22B65AC.png (62.8 KiB) Viewed 2750 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Considering Doji zones I see that stats of seeing price moving in your direction are very high.
However Doji is a scalper.. and I’m not :lol:

What I mean here is that, even if I had a bad moment last month, I usually see price going in my direction for a while before crashing to the opposite way.
Fails are rare.

This brings me to think that maybe it’s all about targets..
Alias told me this a while ago and I trust Alias :D

I have a detailed plan for entries but not for exits, so I think that I’m going to work on this concept now.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Mira wrote:Considering Doji zones I see that stats of seeing price moving in your direction are very high.

What I mean here is that, even if I had a bad moment last month, I usually see price going in my direction for a while before crashing to the opposite way.
Fails are rare.

I have a detailed plan for entries but not for exits, so I think that I’m going to work on this concept now.

Would you be a scalper if you could make it work? Or are you simply not interested in scalping techniques? Plus there's scalping an there'es scalping.

It doesn't all have to be about 1-min or tick charts. It can be stretched to 15 min - and in fact, you can scalp from Daily or Monthly charts if you wanted, if you take the term scalping to mean that you only go for small bites.

Ok but Monthly? How'd you make that work, Lem? Well you have 28 pairs and you find a repeatable move across those 28. Not necessarily easy but totally doable.

So you have the 28 pairs and in that month this one thing will happen and you can predict it *in some way), then all you need is for it to happen on every one of those 28 pairs to give you a trade a day.

(I have to say, that I still prefer the 1-min and the tick charts :P )

Mira

Postby Mira » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:Considering Doji zones I see that stats of seeing price moving in your direction are very high.

Fails are rare.

Would you be a scalper if you could make it work? Or are you simply not interested in scalping techniques? Plus there's scalping an there'es scalping.

It doesn't all have to be about 1-min or tick charts. It can be stretched to 15 min - and in fact, you can scalp from Daily or Monthly charts if you wanted, if you take the term scalping to mean that you only go for small bites.

Ok but Monthly? How'd you make that work, Lem? Well you have 28 pairs and you find a repeatable move across those 28. Not necessarily easy but totally doable.

So you have the 28 pairs and in that month this one thing will happen and you can predict it *in some way), then all you need is for it to happen on every one of those 28 pairs to give you a trade a day.

LOL

Yes, you’re right.
Usually I go down to trade 15 min charts.. however I’d like to keep my bias on H1+ charts (and trying to go to H4+)
In like the idea that MO called Macro Scalping and, effectively, it’s what I’m doing.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Fails are rare.

LOL

Yes, you’re right.
Usually I go down to trade 15 min charts.. however I’d like to keep my bias on H1+ charts (and trying to go to H4+)
In like the idea that MO called Macro Scalping and, effectively, it’s what I’m doing.

I don't know that MO quote, what is it?

Mira

Postby Mira » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:16 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

LOL

Yes, you’re right.

Here you go Lem

therumpledone/the-macro-pip-t9125

Then it has been included in EIGHTS, so we are not counting pips in that way etc.. however that’s the same idea.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:06 pm

Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:
LOL

Yes, you’re right.

Here you go Lem

therumpledone/the-macro-pip-t9125

Then it has been included in EIGHTS, so we are not counting pips in that way etc.. however that’s the same idea.

Ah...thanks for that. I have never seen this and thought it was simply a single quote, not a (sub) thread. Sorry, if I'd realised, I'd have searched myself.

Thanks again. Very, very, interesting.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”