How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Leoheart

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Leoheart » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Seriously!?? Not sure why but I found this assuming. This is too funny at this point on the chart. Capital M for MONEY.

Edit:I meant to say amusing not assuming :lol:
Attachments
Good_Times.png
Good_Times.png (26.55 KiB) Viewed 2909 times
Last edited by Leoheart on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Leoheart wrote:Seriously!?? Not sure why but I found this assuming. This is too funny at this point on the chart. Capital M for MONEY.

I suck in doing predictions :lol:

I only trade from a zone to another zone.
However I remember very well how many times MO told me: breakouts break away from patterns, not into patterns.

That helps.
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Mira wrote:
Leoheart wrote:Seriously!?? Not sure why but I found this assuming. This is too funny at this point on the chart. Capital M for MONEY.

However I remember very well how many times MO told me: breakouts break away from patterns, not into patterns.

That helps.

Thanks Mira, Yea not in the trade but it was funny to see going over some charts.

Hey on another note. You have me curious, Me and rectangular stuff on charts = Love. You trade dojizones, right? Can you please go over with me how these zones are made and how you to trade them. Pictures help me the most. How are these different the supdem zones Lem has on his charts?

Hey sorry buddy I glanced over older post on dojirocks thread not really seeing an explanation.

Mira

Postby Mira » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Leoheart wrote:
Mira wrote:

That helps.

Thanks Mira, Yea not in the trade but it was funny to see going over some charts.

Hey on another note. You have me curious, Me and rectangular stuff on charts = Love. You trade dojizones, right? Can you please go over with me how these zones are made and how you to trade them. Pictures help me the most. How are these different the supdem zones Lem has on his charts?

Hey sorry buddy I glanced over older post on dojirocks thread not really seeing an explanation.

Leo
Doji zones work as LeM's supdems.

A close below, a close above
A close above, a close below

GBPUSDH1.png
GBPUSDH1.png (55.93 KiB) Viewed 2838 times

And as supdems they're just zones, you need to trade them in direction of profit.
What i like of this method is that i can see everything i learned here on Kr in it. I don't know, it was love at first time :smt007 (thank you Doji! [-o< )

lol btw Eights is opening my mind and keeping me away from losses, it's a really good weapon.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Mira wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
Mira wrote:

That helps.

Leo
Doji zones work as LeM's supdems.

A close below, a close above
A close above, a close below

GBPUSDH1.png

And as supdems they're just zones, you need to trade them in direction of profit.
What i like of this method is that i can see everything i learned here on Kr in it. I don't know, it was love at first time :smt007 (thank you Doji! [-o< )

lol btw Eights is opening my mind and keeping me away from losses, it's a really good weapon.

Thanks Mira, Unfortunately I can't see it. The yellow Horizontal lines on your chart are doji_zones, correct? What are you using as a point of reference to plot those zones. A close below, a close above? The yellow lines?

Mira

Postby Mira » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 am

Coffee break :D

9768C8C5-CB47-4579-BA5C-2ED1593F7AF3.png
9768C8C5-CB47-4579-BA5C-2ED1593F7AF3.png (82.24 KiB) Viewed 2693 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:17 pm

LOOOL i can't believe it
(demo trade)
Look how the broker took me out. The spread was wide enough to cut out all the profits and enough to catch the stops.

*censored - swear word* YOU
Attachments
wtf 2.png
wtf 2.png (43.83 KiB) Viewed 2654 times
wtf.png
wtf.png (45.48 KiB) Viewed 2654 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:19 pm

At times i find this beautiful post and i want to post it here.

bredin wrote:
cmac813 wrote:I've looked into the same questions you have Doji about not only the daily extremes but extremes on all time frames. I don't see how to trade the failed extreme unless you wait for the bar to close. And since the bar can close a lot higher/lower than the extreme this doesn't help me very much.

The only way I can think of trading it is when you see price reaching a new high or low then you enter a trade but this doesn't make any sense to me since there is no way of knowing you are at the extreme until after the fact. But I've never understood how you trade off any extremes not just daily so maybe I am just totally lost.

Is price closing higher? Hes price been rejected from here before? How powerfully?

no, yes, R+, Might be extereme... enter short with lots of space.
if price closes lower, compress space.
if price closes above if/then line then its not yet the extreme. Look for the next likely place.

Fight for positions at extremes... my first entry is wrong about 90% of the time (or at least it feels like it is), but the hits are small compared to the rewards.

Price will travel 1000+ pips from the yearly extremes, how many times do you think you can take a punt, looking for the extreme? Knowing that on the way down you'll be adding all the way?

G.

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Hey, Gold, beautiful shapes. haha

XAUUSDMonthly.png
XAUUSDMonthly.png (37.47 KiB) Viewed 2602 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:19 pm

I ended up trading long today, because if price is not closing below then it’s closing above.

However my initial thought about this chart (today) was short.
Now I’d like to ask to the vets around here: what was making you think to go long today, before that higher high? (That was the break of my “bearish” zone)

6BB88452-5195-4BFF-90D9-F1CDC45B85AA.png
6BB88452-5195-4BFF-90D9-F1CDC45B85AA.png (79.4 KiB) Viewed 2536 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”