How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mira

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:55 pm

:lol:

After i took the loss i noticed that price made a pattern, then a bearish BO.. i placed my sell limit but price dropped without me :x
However, thank you! I need to come back to H4+ charts (AND TO WAIT FOR THEM TO CLOSE); they are more clear and give me more time to make better decisions.
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:03 pm

libby.png
libby.png (96.45 KiB) Viewed 3102 times

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:20 pm

We're both losers Mira, right about direction, just can't capture the MOVE. I don't give a s**t that Trump is getting impeached (good riddance). Its amazing how these fundamental things always seem to line up just fine with LOSS.

Horiz lines rule the day again.
I'll see you again at the BO :lol:

usdjpy-h4-capital-city-markets.png
usdjpy-h4-capital-city-markets.png (65.62 KiB) Viewed 3101 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Libertarian wrote:We're both losers Mira, right about direction, just can't capture the MOVE. I don't give a s**t that Trump is getting impeached (good riddance). Its amazing how these fundamental things always seem to line up just fine with LOSS.

Sometimes i take perfect entries and sometimes not ( :roll: ), but i accept it.

The parts that are getting me mad are two:

1) Why sometimes price can wick a level 100+ bars later and reverse and sometimes not? What are the mechanics behind it?
2) A real edge could be exiting for a zero loss when the trade is going bad. I'm not pretending to catch the reversal, i'm just trying to cancel the losses.

I need to work on these points.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:11 pm

My 2 cents and I'll shut up after this because I'm just trying to figure it out as well, but remember that MO uses only 28 or 32 bars, (although sometimes he doesn't :lol: ). My guess is because that is where fresh orders are that create the order flow dynamic. Anything else and its changed. Why does it sometimes work? Probably because if you plop a line anywhere you'll see reactions. Again, I don't know. Ask MO when he steps off the pulpit. :mrgreen:

Mira wrote:
Libertarian wrote:We're both losers Mira, right about direction, just can't capture the MOVE. I don't give a s**t that Trump is getting impeached (good riddance). Its amazing how these fundamental things always seem to line up just fine with LOSS.

Sometimes i take perfect entries and sometimes not ( :roll: ), but i accept it.

The parts that are getting me mad are two:

1) Why sometimes price can wick a level 100+ bars later and reverse and sometimes not? What are the mechanics behind it?
2) A real edge could be exiting for a zero loss when the trade is going bad. I'm not pretending to catch the reversal, i'm just trying to cancel the losses.

I need to work on these points.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Libertarian wrote:My 2 cents and I'll shut up after this because I'm just trying to figure it out as well, but remember that MO uses only 28 or 32 bars, (although sometimes he doesn't :lol: ). My guess is because that is where fresh orders are that create the order flow dynamic. Anything else and its changed. Why does it sometimes work? Probably because if you plop a line anywhere you'll see reactions. Again, I don't know. Ask MO when he steps off the pulpit. :mrgreen:

Once you get to 32 then you check a larger chart and if you get to 32 again then you check an even larger chart: if you find what you are looking for in 1 bar then stop at one bar; 32 is just a stop that that says "hey buddy, I think that what you are looking for is up there".

When I briefly discussed fractals I talked about people who look for a specific thing vs people who 'know it when they see it': like falling into random holes and wondering why one time it produced a baby and the other time it did not vs 'knowing it when you see it'.

Why did it work one time and not the other? Because there was a distinction that you could not recognize.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:29 pm

There are a few more things that I find interesting...

fractals.png
fractals.png (48.44 KiB) Viewed 3051 times

"know it when you see it"
fractals2.png
fractals2.png (60.06 KiB) Viewed 3040 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:46 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Libertarian wrote:My 2 cents and I'll shut up after this because I'm just trying to figure it out as well, but remember that MO uses only 28 or 32 bars, (although sometimes he doesn't :lol: ). My guess is because that is where fresh orders are that create the order flow dynamic. Anything else and its changed. Why does it sometimes work? Probably because if you plop a line anywhere you'll see reactions. Again, I don't know. Ask MO when he steps off the pulpit. :mrgreen:

Once you get to 32 then you check a larger chart and if you get to 32 again then you check an even larger chart: if you find what you are looking for in 1 bar then stop at one bar; 32 is just a stop that that says "hey buddy, I think that what you are looking for is up there".

When I briefly discussed fractals I talked about people who look for a specific thing vs people who 'know it when they see it': like falling into random holes and wondering why one time it produced a baby and the other time it did not vs 'knowing it when you see it'.

Why did it work one time and not the other? Because there was a distinction that you could not recognize.

"Distinction"?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Mira wrote:
"Distinction"?

A recognizable difference.

Code: Select all

rec·og·niz·a·ble
[rekəɡˈnīzəb(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
able to be recognized or identified from previous encounters or knowledge.

Code: Select all

dis·tinc·tion
[dəˈstiNG(k)SH(ə)n]
NOUN
a difference or contrast between similar things or people:

forexmoney

Postby forexmoney » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 pm

if your risk reward is 2to1 you only need to be right 33 % of the time to make money and in be the 5%.
the rat zone for life :-D

Return to “TheRumpledOne”