free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

IgazI

Re: Here's how MightyOne made me a profitable trader

Postby IgazI » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:03 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Too bad this thread didn't continue

Death is the birth of something new.
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:42 pm

It happens, life happens. Did you want to see more stacking examples? I've been able to bring my trading down to the smaller time frames. My first and currently only son was born last year in September, and I wanted to spend more time with my family. He's about to be a year and a half so I'm back to my trading and sharing what I see.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:40 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:

It happens, life happens. Did you want to see more stacking examples? I've been able to bring my trading down to the smaller time frames. My first and currently only son was born last year in September, and I wanted to spend more time with my family. He's about to be a year and a half so I'm back to my trading and sharing what I see.

Congratulations :)
A new family takes a lot of time up, but looks like you came up on top after the first year. =D>
Any posts on stacking / MM would be appreciated by all on here I am sure if you get the time.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:18 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:

Congrats!!!
Glad you're back.
More posts will no doubt enrich this pirate ship.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:24 pm

Thank you guys! I would say that having a little one has improved my trading hahaha. My sleep time went from 8hrs a night to 5-6. Meaning that I'm up early trading or looking at charts see what pivots haven't been crossed.

@kiwiarian will do! I'm no pro at it but I've seen the light lol I'll share how I enter and hopefully get some feedback on what I can do to further improve entries.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:29 am

I can start off by saying the following:

Trading off extremes has helped me. I start off with the Daily, then the 4hr and so forth. Looking for wicks. I might jump to the weekly as well

Trading off extremes mixed with the daily pivot fade has produced a consistent strategy. Though some can argue that I must take the trade every day to play the numbers, I have decided that being flexible with my "rules" allows me better psychology, hence why I don't trade one single pair and take the pivot fade every single time.

Here's how I start. For the pivot fade, I want to see a 2+ day extreme (sound familiar?). I'm okay with price crossing R1, option B. I'm not okay with price crossing R2, option C. Option D would be my best scenario but I don't expect an outside bar, where both previous day high AND low are breached.

AUDCAD is setting up with what I want to see. I can trade this idea almost every day, different pairs, different times.
Attachments
options.png
options.png (15.86 KiB) Viewed 2016 times

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:31 am

Also, if you see the previous day pivots, you'll see that R1 and the Daily Pivot was the daily range. It's not always like that but funny how it's there

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:51 am

BambinoFlex wrote:I can start off by saying the following:

Trading off extremes has helped me. I start off with the Daily, then the 4hr and so forth. Looking for wicks. I might jump to the weekly as well

Trading off extremes mixed with the daily pivot fade has produced a consistent strategy. Though some can argue that I must take the trade every day to play the numbers, I have decided that being flexible with my "rules" allows me better psychology, hence why I don't trade one single pair and take the pivot fade every single time.

Here's how I start. For the pivot fade, I want to see a 2+ day extreme (sound familiar?). I'm okay with price crossing R1, option B. I'm not okay with price crossing R2, option C. Option D would be my best scenario but I don't expect an outside bar, where both previous day high AND low are breached.

AUDCAD is setting up with what I want to see. I can trade this idea almost every day, different pairs, different times.

Nice post thanks. So for D1R1, A,B and D is that a short entry or your target?

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:14 am

kiwiarian wrote:

A, B, D at the top, is my entry. My target is the daily pivot. D is my best case scenario which is really rare so I need something else to make me think there is enough gas in the tank for the day to create that type of bar.

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:21 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:

A, B, D at the top, is my entry. My target is the daily pivot. D is my best case scenario which is really rare so I need something else to make me think there is enough gas in the tank for the day to create that type of bar.

Nice. So with having multiple pairs on your watchlist would you hope to get one or two trades a day then (one per symbol if there is a setup) ?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”