forexjpn's trade journal

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

forexjpn

G/U

Postby forexjpn » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Looking at G/U right now, price has gone passed 2 support levels.
Want to wait for price to retrace back to one or both of them to enter (red lines) after the current candle closes.
Target is green line.
Question is should I put in a pending order? Probably won't, G/U can get a bit too volatile for my taste. Just wait till tomorrow morning and see what happens.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_28 Mar. 08 00.48.gif
ScreenHunter_28 Mar. 08 00.48.gif (21.07 KiB) Viewed 4786 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

forexjpn

Re-enter USD/CHF

Postby forexjpn » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm gonna try and re-enter USD/CHF with a pending order at 0.9266........
In the little experience that I have, I've realized that I can almost always get a better price.......I don't need to rush in 'at market', especially on H4 trades.
If I miss the boat, oh well........
Attachments
ScreenHunter_29 Mar. 08 08.22.gif
ScreenHunter_29 Mar. 08 08.22.gif (21.58 KiB) Viewed 4775 times

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Still keeping an eye out for a short on G/U and E/U as well...............very similar trades

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 am

forexjpn wrote:BTW, if by any chance any of the veterans have a look at any of my trades and have any advice, it would be more than welcomed and appreciated.

1. Learn to use CC's to help you plan your trades

2. Learn the Space Wars strategy for low risk high reward trades

3. Attempt to learn the 3-CC for planning and timing trades

If you are trading off of the daily high extreme and price drops but closes bullish then try to exit at the lowest price.

Same scenario only the daily candle closes over something significant; now you are in good position for a trending move.

The key is to be right or wrong in time & price instead of price alone.

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:27 am

Thank-you MO for your advice.
I greatly appreciate it.
Will get reading immediately.

forexjpn

USD/CHF

Postby forexjpn » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:43 am

Good news and bad news............
Good news? USD/CHF reached and blew through the H4 target/Zline.
Bad news? You guessed it, I was already out like biyaaatch..........lol
I lost my patience, right before it exploded in my direction. Out with a profit though.....+5.5pips
Will do better next time.
Again, regardless of my results, this's been a really positive experience for me.
I think having an actual target along with high probability entry allows me to enter trades without fear.
Next if I incorporate MO's Space Wars MM/Position Sizing, I'll be able to trade with even more confidence.
Thanks again, MO.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_31 Mar. 08 17.20.gif
ScreenHunter_31 Mar. 08 17.20.gif (21.57 KiB) Viewed 4728 times

forexjpn

Trades I'm looking at............

Postby forexjpn » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:58 am

Looking at/waiting for possible trades on E/G, E/U on H4.
Momo forming on both charts.
There was already a short entry for E/U on H1...........
Attachments
ScreenHunter_32 Mar. 08 17.49.gif
ScreenHunter_32 Mar. 08 17.49.gif (20.4 KiB) Viewed 4723 times
ScreenHunter_33 Mar. 08 17.57.gif
ScreenHunter_33 Mar. 08 17.57.gif (20.67 KiB) Viewed 4723 times

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Today was a very important day for me................
I learned more today than maybe any other day in life, period.
After getting advice from MO a few posts back, I spent the rest of the day reading his other threads.
Actually, one of the first threads I started reading on Kreslik was Blind Mouse.... that was a mistake though, because as anyone who has read the thread can imagine, everything in there was waaaaay over my head..... and I couldn't understand how/why everyone else was picking things up so easily.
It wasn't until Newark or Pablo mentioned to another guy asking Q's, that one HAD TO read NLA first to understand what was going on, that I finally got a clue what everything was about. (Thanks guys!)

So, anyway, I was kinda scared to go back to BM, because I remember getting really frustrated reading about FCSR, MOMO, 1U, 2U average etc...... BUT, I went back and LO and BEHOLD...........I understood everything MO was talking about. It was a great feeling to actually be able to follow what was being taught.

So, if any new people are reading this and are having trouble understanding everything, make sure you read NeverLoseAgain...........MO's stuff starts from around p138, but it doesn't hurt to start from the beginning. Then read Blind Mouse and Space Wars. Others also recommend reading Lukx Zline Trading Log, as well.
As I mentioned earlier, I'm actually not done with NLA yet, on p645 now......but, as far as I know, all the key elements have already been discussed by then.....that doesn't mean I'm not gonna finish it.....

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 am

Good stuff forexjpn, there is a lot of good stuff in there which really needs to be read before asking very many questions.

Actually if you understood everything MO was talking about on the 2nd reading, you are doing a lot better than me. If he ever does do an ebook, it will be gold.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 am

Thanks Humble.
I meant 'everything' in a relative way, lol.
I don't understand the 'trading 201' stuff, like the diamonds and the 'largest correction' box etc in the middle of NLA.........., but Blind Mouse, is quite clear to me now, compared to when I first read it.............I truly didn't understand one word of it and I didn't realize that a lot of the concept had been carried over from NLA.
As far as I know, BM is basically adding to your position each time price passes a 'significant line' and making sure that the average price of the multiple positions is beyond that line (above if you're short/below if you're long).
But what really hit me yesterday, was the significance of the Daily+ extremes. I had heard MO talk about it over and over again and I had looked at them many times thinking, 'what is he talking about?'......and to be honest, I was looking at them correctly, but for some stinkin' reason I couldn't SEE why it was important then, because I didn't understand that price will give you a second chance at entry after price passes that significant line.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”