Filthy Rich for Dirt Cheap - Ajaymein

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am

You guys have a few options.

Obviously the first one is to trade it on the CME. However I don't know if you guys are capable of trading 5000 oz of Silver at a time. $50 per 0.01 move in silver.

The next best option is to just trade it on the stock exchange. Find a broker with cheap commissions and trade the SLV ticker. You get a low 1 cent spread, and you can join the bid/ask. But you need $25000 to daytrade it. You get 1:3 leverage. If you want more leverage then just trade the options.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Put some some money in a separate account to trade Silver until July 15th...made more than 100% today off these trades utilizing maximum leverage. All stops were less than 7 pips each...so for some fukers who say using max leverage is a catastrophe waiting to happen...not when ur risking less than 7% per trade and get 100%+ return in a few hours! 8)

FXfreak

Postby FXfreak » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

hi aj,

great to see you posting your charts! i was really pissed when kreslik went offline and no admin cared about this site. this is why i was not writing for the last weeks.

at the beginning of the year i understood the whole concept of mightyzones/sup/dem/sr but i always was trading without confirmation. in the last weeks i understood what confirmation really means...my trading results were amazing but i traded without real money.

now i funded my account and we will see ;-)

aj, r u trading frankfurt open with eu sometimes? this is my only time for trading currently. if you are trading at that time eu perhaps you/we could share some of our trades? it would be great to see your ideas!

enjoy the day!

erika_bb

Postby erika_bb » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 am

Hi aj

Ur style and all those on price is everything trading m5 and below are unreal
The rules seem to be simple but I'm losing consistently.

I have some question I would like to ask u abt trading:

1) m1 levels are ones which u do not often see huge fast bars coming out of said levels as per sam seiden 's rules . How r u able to pick out which ones to trade?
2) what kind of confirmations are u looking for before entering or do u simply limit the orders?
3) how many pips do u take usually?
4) during a 'downtrend' do u buy off a demand level or do u bias urself short because when going down there are lots of old big demand levels from way back.

I saw myself longing silver yesterday and shorting EU yesterday (on big level) and got killed. Would love ur insight on this

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 am

FXfreak wrote:hi aj,

great to see you posting your charts! i was really pissed when kreslik went offline and no admin cared about this site. this is why i was not writing for the last weeks.

at the beginning of the year i understood the whole concept of mightyzones/sup/dem/sr but i always was trading without confirmation. in the last weeks i understood what confirmation really means...my trading results were amazing but i traded without real money.

now i funded my account and we will see ;-)

aj, r u trading frankfurt open with eu sometimes? this is my only time for trading currently. if you are trading at that time eu perhaps you/we could share some of our trades? it would be great to see your ideas!

enjoy the day!

Hey FX...I'm glad you are seeing success now. Trading with confirmation is pretty huge...its a lot better to jump on a moving train when it is going in your direction rather than jump on and wait for it to reverse and head your way!

Well, Frankfurt open is followed by London open. That is when liquidity starts picking up as all of Europe wakes up and starts trading. My trading hours are from 3am to 12PMish central time which is the most active period for the market. I haven't really traded EU too much lately as I got into silver...but I will be moving back to trading it since silver would be worthless trading at 1:1 after July 15.

Just throw some of your trades on here and if I'll give you some comments on it

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 am

erika_bb wrote:Hi aj

Ur style and all those on price is everything trading m5 and below are unreal
The rules seem to be simple but I'm losing consistently.

I have some question I would like to ask u abt trading:

1) m1 levels are ones which u do not often see huge fast bars coming out of said levels as per sam seiden 's rules . How r u able to pick out which ones to trade?
2) what kind of confirmations are u looking for before entering or do u simply limit the orders?
3) how many pips do u take usually?
4) during a 'downtrend' do u buy off a demand level or do u bias urself short because when going down there are lots of old big demand levels from way back.

I saw myself longing silver yesterday and shorting EU yesterday (on big level) and got killed. Would love ur insight on this

1) I trade off of SD levels starting from D1 and I move downwards to M5. I look at M1 levels but do not trade off of them...I just execute off M1 chart. When price is in a SD zone off a higher level, just move to M1 and wait for reversal signs and enter...best way to enter in my opinion as draw down is extremely minimal executing off M1. Picking out levels can be quit simple actually...once price hits a level, if it starts reversing, then the level will be good for some pips (maybe 5 or maybe 50).

2) I use limit orders sometimes, but normally I just have a price alert now and go straight to a M1 chart to enter. Best confirmation is engulfing candlesticks...I also use HLs and LHs, pins, and momo on M1.

3) I take anywhere from a couple pips to 50+ and move my SL to BE ASAP after I am up 5 or more pips. Best way to exit and get max pips is wait for a signal in the opposite direction of your trade...close your trade with profit, and reverse...keep repeating. Eventually, you will get days where you can catch every turn of the market.

4) I BUY off DEMAND and SELL off SUPPLY given some confirmation, regardless of which way price is trending...but if I am short off supply in a downtrend, I would be more likely to hold longer than if I was short in an uptrend.

Hope I answered your questions! Good luck...just keep at it and don't make emotion based trades, you will get it eventually.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 am

ajaymein wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Well since Obama wants to keep enslaving us and deprive us of our rights, I guess its time to start making money with the EU again lol...gonna do more of a long term approach now....this trade is almost obvious, have had it marked for a few days

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hahaha fukers came back and zeroed out my original entry...too bad I got out on the big bull bar. Didn't catch the entry on the zero out as I didn't get the best signals on M1 and was busy with silver...but watch where it goes next...once again, obvious

Lol...so I wonder when the US Government will make trading based off Supply and Demand illegal

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 am

Looks like a solid short opportunity...IF H1 breaks down past the low (red line).
Watch what happens...

FXfreak

Postby FXfreak » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 am

firsttrade, good for 18 pips

erika_bb

Postby erika_bb » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks aj.

I will keep at it. Keep rockin'

Return to “TheRumpledOne”