Filthy Rich for Dirt Cheap - Ajaymein

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

speed26

Awesome

Postby speed26 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi Ajaymein,

Awesome skills you have man.

As for learning this style are there any particular threads on kreslik you can recomend to me?

Also maybe its been repeated but as for SD zones are there anything in particular that you look for to grade the quality of them? i.e very tight/narrow with strong movement or something like that?

Also when you trade m1 do you trade the SD levels from THAT TF or do you combine them with other TF's?

Keep going man! Your doing amazing. Very inspiring :)

cheers

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 25, 2011 12:56 am

ajaymein wrote:
Apu N. wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi ajaymein,

My question is how you go about picking the supply and demand areas,
i take it they are from a higher TF..your entry is based on shorter TF momo??

I have been trading more of a dragon33 style,less trades and a set target of e.g 40 pips a day or something like this......

But im amazed at how the likes of yourself and the likes of es pip trade this scalping style,and i would love to be able to learn this just to see if it suits me or not.

Any advise or help for me to make the transition would be greatly appreciated....

All supply and demand areas are the same on everyone's charts. I spot clusters of candles with movement up and down but not really going anywhere. Then a sudden steep movement up or down with strong closes indicates that area has an unbalance between sellers and buyers. Then, when price returns to it, I just watch tick data and M1 candlesticks to tell me when to enter.

The reason why I normally am able to get to BE within minutes if not seconds is because my entry is based on tick data and tick higher and lower lows and highs and miniature tick supply and demand levels...like redsword says this works on ANY PAIR, ANY TIME FRAME.

As far as making a transition, it takes a lot of emotional control and staying in the flow of the market to scalping like es/pip, adaseb, myself and others on here do...before starting, just try drawing a few lines on a separate 1m chart of what you think are points S/D is unbalanced during one of your normal trade sessions. Then come back later, and see what happens at those lines.

Hey AJ,

Thanks for posting the charts, I'm still learning

Where do you get your tick data from? Is it a seperate feed, or is it in your platform?

The tick data is from the platform. I have an OPEN MARKET ORDER pop up on my screen and watch the tick data and hit BUY or SELL if I see what I like, and look at M1 bars forming at the same time.

I like Oanda's 30sec, and also the 5sec at times.
Recently I've been trading m10/m2. Working well for me so far.
Now M.O. cant poke fun at PRO-M1
LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

ajaymein

Re: Awesome

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 pm

speed26 wrote:Hi Ajaymein,

Awesome skills you have man.

As for learning this style are there any particular threads on kreslik you can recomend to me?

Also maybe its been repeated but as for SD zones are there anything in particular that you look for to grade the quality of them? i.e very tight/narrow with strong movement or something like that?

Also when you trade m1 do you trade the SD levels from THAT TF or do you combine them with other TF's?

Keep going man! Your doing amazing. Very inspiring :)

cheers

Everything I have learned about Forex the way I trade now has been acquired from everything dragon33, MightyOne, and es/pip have posted here (thousands), Sam Seiden SD videos, and the threads Silent Service Method and Price is Everything at Forex Factory. Silent Service Method is not for scalpers as it focuses on Daily and Weekly charts...however, I still follow it everyday and it that thread initially got me to realize higher time frames come first.

I have a handy Odds Enhancers sheet that sits on my desk from Sam Seiden to grade SD zones...here they are:

1) How did price leave the level?
2) How much time did price spend at the level?
3) Profit margin?
4) Trend?
5) Retracements?
6) Larger time frame levels?
7) Levels on top of levels?
8) Time of Day?

When I am placing a trade, I almost always have a M1 chart up while I am hitting buy/sell. Very rarely do I take a trade based on M1, I always look at higher time frame levels and then look to M1 for price action normally when you get the proper price action in confluence with higher time frame SD levels, price will swing your way in minutes.

Hope that helps!

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 12:05 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
Apu N. wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi ajaymein,

My question is how you go about picking the supply and demand areas,
i take it they are from a higher TF..your entry is based on shorter TF momo??

I have been trading more of a dragon33 style,less trades and a set target of e.g 40 pips a day or something like this......

But im amazed at how the likes of yourself and the likes of es pip trade this scalping style,and i would love to be able to learn this just to see if it suits me or not.

Any advise or help for me to make the transition would be greatly appreciated....

All supply and demand areas are the same on everyone's charts. I spot clusters of candles with movement up and down but not really going anywhere. Then a sudden steep movement up or down with strong closes indicates that area has an unbalance between sellers and buyers. Then, when price returns to it, I just watch tick data and M1 candlesticks to tell me when to enter.

The reason why I normally am able to get to BE within minutes if not seconds is because my entry is based on tick data and tick higher and lower lows and highs and miniature tick supply and demand levels...like redsword says this works on ANY PAIR, ANY TIME FRAME.

As far as making a transition, it takes a lot of emotional control and staying in the flow of the market to scalping like es/pip, adaseb, myself and others on here do...before starting, just try drawing a few lines on a separate 1m chart of what you think are points S/D is unbalanced during one of your normal trade sessions. Then come back later, and see what happens at those lines.

Hey AJ,

Thanks for posting the charts, I'm still learning

Where do you get your tick data from? Is it a seperate feed, or is it in your platform?

The tick data is from the platform. I have an OPEN MARKET ORDER pop up on my screen and watch the tick data and hit BUY or SELL if I see what I like, and look at M1 bars forming at the same time.

I like Oanda's 30sec, and also the 5sec at times.
Recently I've been trading m10/m2. Working well for me so far.
Now M.O. cant poke fun at PRO-M1
LOL

I've traded off the 30sec chart once but 5sec is nuts lol...I sometimes look at M2 as well but I can practically visualize a M2 in my head by combining bars on M1.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Trade the 1st red zone yesterday for some very easy pips...I think I got around +45 total and SLs where only like 7 pips.

I would have loved to hit that 2nd zone but I was asleep while it happened...already got 1 plus trade for today, need 1 more and I will be done for the day. I will post my 2nd trade once I get it.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Looks good...but hourly close may wanna turn bullish and could stop me out -8

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Took all but a couple minutes. Closed it and reached my goal with a little extra gravy on top

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Last one...just using up the gravy

Edit: gravy stopped...out for day

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed May 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Ajay,

Can't find where you linked the "price is everything" thread but thanks.
This is the type of stuff I look for, real ideas of what the market is doing,
not some blind pattern following or indicators.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost.ph ... ount=13009

The function of price and human behavior is what I look for. :)
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Fxforce

Re: Awesome

Postby Fxforce » Wed May 25, 2011 4:48 pm

ajaymein wrote:

I have a handy Odds Enhancers sheet that sits on my desk from Sam Seiden to grade SD zones...here they are:

1) How did price leave the level?
2) How much time did price spend at the level?
3) Profit margin?
4) Trend?
5) Retracements?
6) Larger time frame levels?
7) Levels on top of levels?
8) Time of Day?

When I am placing a trade, I almost always have a M1 chart up while I am hitting buy/sell. Very rarely do I take a trade based on M1, I always look at higher time frame levels and then look to M1 for price action normally when you get the proper price action in confluence with higher time frame SD levels, price will swing your way in minutes.

Hope that helps!

Hallo Ajaymein,

Can you please explain points 2 and 5 ? I look for tidy SD zones (not sloppy) as well. Do you play futures on CME ?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”