Filthy Rich for Dirt Cheap - Ajaymein

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:09 pm

scratty wrote:
ajaymein wrote:For example, this is a limit order that got precisely filled while I was drinking my coffee this morning and watching the insanity going on in the US on tv...

Hi ajaymein

Dont you look at pa@the ZLine/S&R Line levels? What SL do you use, when your are not watching your positions?

Thanks a lot!

Sometimes I look at the PA, sometimes I don't. In my experience, when I set a limit order with SL above/below momo and my entry gets filled, my position will either be in profit 5 minutes later or it would have hit my S/L for a tiny loss. I think I get put into profit a vast majority of the time tho b/c sometimes when given a setup, its stupidly obvious what will happen (if it does), the hard part is waiting for it to happen. :wink:

My SL is ALWAYS somewhere above the momo bar set at a MAX of 20 pips.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:13 pm

aliassmith wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Within the next week, I will be going overseas for about 2 months. I have set it up to where I have internet connection over there.

Currently, I am on a hot pursuit quest to a quarter million dollars. It is very simple. I am starting with $10,000...I closed the account summary box on Oanda so I cannot see how much money or equity I have in my account. This way, money does not blind me.

I have setup a 20 step journal written out by hand. All I have to do is complete each step one by one, and when I finish the 20th step, I will have made nearly $300,000 from $10k. 8)

Each step has a requirement of 50 pips at a predetermined LOT SIZE level which I have written out on every page. I will refrain from ever taking a look at my account balance and keep my focus on getting 50 pips to complete each step. I do not necessarily have to complete a step in a day, although that would be considered a great day.

See you all on the other side... :D

Are you saying you already doubled your $5,000 you re-started with? I am
good but not that damn good. You keep going for it. Once you hit a 6
figure account the world is your oyster. :D

Haha, the market acted exactly as my observations expected to start the week so doubling that $5,000 was needless to say...easy. 8)

I did say I was going to $15,000...but there was no real reason behind that. And now doing the step system that I am doing, I took 2 very important mind boggling variables out of my trading. One is time, the other is money.

So now the only stress I have is making 50 pips to advance to the next step. Until I hit the big 20, I say *censored - swear word* time, and *censored - swear word* money...b/c I'm not looking at either of them. All that matters is finishing the step that I am on.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 pm

ajaymein wrote:
Libertarian wrote:HI ajaymein, this thread is fukin sick, not that you need any confirmation on that. Can you tell me where I can find that indy you have on your 5 and 15 minute charts, I think thats great to throw on your entry charts. I use the larger charts to enter as well usually and I think thats a lot sloppier than your entries, and its nice to be able to see the larger candles. Would appreciate it if you point the way. Thanks.

Hey there, I do not use any indicators for the lower time frames. If you use larger charts to enter just like I do, just wait for your lower charts to show momo and buy/sell into that momo bar. If you use limit orders, you would be shocked how many times you walk away from the computer, then walk back to see a +15 pip trade mere minutes later and never see a single pip of draw down.

Thanks ajaymein, I was actually refering to the pipware higher TF charts you put on your lower TF (5 and 15 min it looks like) entry charts. But please dont worry. I got the Kreslik PD (Inside joke) :D to give it to me.

Keep up the good work, I'll be watching. Life is good.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 pm

ajaymein wrote:Haha, the market acted exactly as my observations expected to start the week so doubling that $5,000 was needless to say...easy.

I assume you mean that news story about Angela Merkel saying Germany should pull out of the Euro??

That was awesome that you put up that article!! Monday it felt like I was simply front-running the EURUSD orders also!!

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 pm

TygerKrane wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Haha, the market acted exactly as my observations expected to start the week so doubling that $5,000 was needless to say...easy.

I assume you mean that news story about Angela Merkel saying Germany should pull out of the Euro??

That was awesome that you put up that article!! Monday it felt like I was simply front-running the EURUSD orders also!!

The news article helped for sure, but mainly off of the monthly, weekly, and daily charts I posted over the weekend.

I am willing to bet a pip that this is going to find a way to drop off significantly soon.

scratty

Postby scratty » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:16 am

Thanks Ajaymein!

I think its a very god idea to set SL above/below momo too. This makes your sl market related! Do you adjust lot-size when momo is on bigger tf (so bigger sl)? Or do you just feel confortable because you know, that your profit will be bigger too? :wink:

ajaymein wrote:
scratty wrote:
ajaymein wrote:For example, this is a limit order that got precisely filled while I was drinking my coffee this morning and watching the insanity going on in the US on tv...

Hi ajaymein

Dont you look at pa@the ZLine/S&R Line levels? What SL do you use, when your are not watching your positions?

Thanks a lot!

Sometimes I look at the PA, sometimes I don't. In my experience, when I set a limit order with SL above/below momo and my entry gets filled, my position will either be in profit 5 minutes later or it would have hit my S/L for a tiny loss. I think I get put into profit a vast majority of the time tho b/c sometimes when given a setup, its stupidly obvious what will happen (if it does), the hard part is waiting for it to happen. :wink:

My SL is ALWAYS somewhere above the momo bar set at a MAX of 20 pips.
Lose professionally!

scratty

Postby scratty » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:22 am

S&R is broken. Hope you didnt short already!
I am still biased short with you. Lets wait for some higher levels (first H1 Momo around 1.3300 is a god starting point) before we catch that short/big move :wink:

ajaymein wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:

The news article helped for sure, but mainly off of the monthly, weekly, and daily charts I posted over the weekend.

I am willing to bet a pip that this is going to find a way to drop off significantly soon.

Lose professionally!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:23 pm

ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Within the next week, I will be going overseas for about 2 months. I have set it up to where I have internet connection over there.

Currently, I am on a hot pursuit quest to a quarter million dollars. It is very simple. I am starting with $10,000...I closed the account summary box on Oanda so I cannot see how much money or equity I have in my account. This way, money does not blind me.

I have setup a 20 step journal written out by hand. All I have to do is complete each step one by one, and when I finish the 20th step, I will have made nearly $300,000 from $10k. 8)

Each step has a requirement of 50 pips at a predetermined LOT SIZE level which I have written out on every page. I will refrain from ever taking a look at my account balance and keep my focus on getting 50 pips to complete each step. I do not necessarily have to complete a step in a day, although that would be considered a great day.

See you all on the other side... :D

Are you saying you already doubled your $5,000 you re-started with? I am
good but not that damn good. You keep going for it. Once you hit a 6
figure account the world is your oyster. :D

Haha, the market acted exactly as my observations expected to start the week so doubling that $5,000 was needless to say...easy. 8)

I did say I was going to $15,000...but there was no real reason behind that. And now doing the step system that I am doing, I took 2 very important mind boggling variables out of my trading. One is time, the other is money.

So now the only stress I have is making 50 pips to advance to the next step. Until I hit the big 20, I say *censored - swear word* time, and *censored - swear word* money...b/c I'm not looking at either of them. All that matters is finishing the step that I am on.

I think that plan/attitude will serve you well. I try to trade with that in mind
and that is a principle for which I developed a trading plan for a client.
Don't focus on the time and money that will come naturally. Focus on the
steps and execution.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

MAXiMUS_

Postby MAXiMUS_ » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:09 pm

ajaymein --- can you post your trading plan as a example for everybody I mean those steps you talked about earlier .... Thanks bro...

Hope you will continue posting here...

All the best...
"It is stupid to fight a battle that you cannot win, and you cannot win unless you have properly planned for it". - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:46 am

Ajaymein, did you get PM from authorities ? :lol:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”