Filthy Rich for Dirt Cheap - Ajaymein

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:01 am

thnx aj,

doji

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:42 am

I am going to try to bag 70-100 pips on this Kiwi trade...a little looser S/L but I see this one going down for the day.

Then, open a 6 lot trade maybe tomorrow depending on how the trade goes, likely going downwards see what I can bag on it.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 am

Got s/l to BE

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Within the next week, I will be going overseas for about 2 months. I have set it up to where I have internet connection over there.

Currently, I am on a hot pursuit quest to a quarter million dollars. It is very simple. I am starting with $10,000...I closed the account summary box on Oanda so I cannot see how much money or equity I have in my account. This way, money does not blind me.

I have setup a 20 step journal written out by hand. All I have to do is complete each step one by one, and when I finish the 20th step, I will have made nearly $300,000 from $10k. 8)

Each step has a requirement of 50 pips at a predetermined LOT SIZE level which I have written out on every page. I will refrain from ever taking a look at my account balance and keep my focus on getting 50 pips to complete each step. I do not necessarily have to complete a step in a day, although that would be considered a great day.

See you all on the other side... :D

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 pm

good luck on your trip to the otherside (of 250k) :smt023
The highest Forex rebates: http://www.cashbackforex.info

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:28 am

HI ajaymein, this thread is fukin sick, not that you need any confirmation on that. Can you tell me where I can find that indy you have on your 5 and 15 minute charts, I think thats great to throw on your entry charts. I use the larger charts to enter as well usually and I think thats a lot sloppier than your entries, and its nice to be able to see the larger candles. Would appreciate it if you point the way. Thanks.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Libertarian wrote:HI ajaymein, this thread is fukin sick, not that you need any confirmation on that. Can you tell me where I can find that indy you have on your 5 and 15 minute charts, I think thats great to throw on your entry charts. I use the larger charts to enter as well usually and I think thats a lot sloppier than your entries, and its nice to be able to see the larger candles. Would appreciate it if you point the way. Thanks.

Hey there, I do not use any indicators for the lower time frames. If you use larger charts to enter just like I do, just wait for your lower charts to show momo and buy/sell into that momo bar. If you use limit orders, you would be shocked how many times you walk away from the computer, then walk back to see a +15 pip trade mere minutes later and never see a single pip of draw down.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:41 pm

For example, this is a limit order that got precisely filled while I was drinking my coffee this morning and watching the insanity going on in the US on tv...

scratty

Postby scratty » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:58 pm

ajaymein wrote:For example, this is a limit order that got precisely filled while I was drinking my coffee this morning and watching the insanity going on in the US on tv...

Hi ajaymein

Dont you look at pa@the ZLine/S&R Line levels? What SL do you use, when your are not watching your positions?

Thanks a lot!
Lose professionally!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:30 pm

ajaymein wrote:Within the next week, I will be going overseas for about 2 months. I have set it up to where I have internet connection over there.

Currently, I am on a hot pursuit quest to a quarter million dollars. It is very simple. I am starting with $10,000...I closed the account summary box on Oanda so I cannot see how much money or equity I have in my account. This way, money does not blind me.

I have setup a 20 step journal written out by hand. All I have to do is complete each step one by one, and when I finish the 20th step, I will have made nearly $300,000 from $10k. 8)

Each step has a requirement of 50 pips at a predetermined LOT SIZE level which I have written out on every page. I will refrain from ever taking a look at my account balance and keep my focus on getting 50 pips to complete each step. I do not necessarily have to complete a step in a day, although that would be considered a great day.

See you all on the other side... :D

Are you saying you already doubled your $5,000 you re-started with? I am
good but not that damn good. You keep going for it. Once you hit a 6
figure account the world is your oyster. :D
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”