EU - GU - GJ TRO SETUP TRADES

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

monarch

EU SETUP

Postby monarch » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 am

This is the session on a 5min chart.

You can see the Sydney open and Asia, which broke out to the top, giving the RAT Reversal Trade marked on the chart.

It is simple as that, wait for move, then rejection with confirmation and trade SHORT.

If price breaks above the 5min rejection candle, just exit. No Problem.

Cheers,

Monarch
Attachments
EU Trade setup in Asia.PNG
EU Trade setup in Asia.PNG (29.14 KiB) Viewed 4697 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

monarch

UJ 15 Min

Postby monarch » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 am

This is the Breakdown of the SHORT on the UJ Friday.

As noted in my previous post, I watch the 15 min chart and I am keeping my eyes open for the following:

1. Market Movement
2. Daily High/Low areas
3. Expanding Daily Range
4. 15 min rejection candle at the Rat Zone
5. 5 min entry candle

This chart shows the move upwards, and 7 straight BLUE 15 min candles, well, I am not going to short this thing just because, are you nuts???

And I am probably the worst breakout trader when it comes to my historical win/loss ratio, so I will read, search the internet, drink coffee or tea and just relax while I wait to get some cheese.

Yeah, it moves fast, and far, and I sit on my trigger finger - but, it will come - it will tire - it will stop - just WAIT, WAIT, and then ATTACK.

You see the rejection candle, and the next candle opens and pushes to the top again, I say, RIGHT, go AHEAD and break out more, does not matter to me "YET."

2nd bar pushes even higher and guess what, The Bulls are done, and they exit their longs, and the market just falls, this is the greatest trick in the book, push the price, exit and take those recent longs stops out in the next few bars.

Okay, so I am now focused on 5min candle for entry point, that will be the next chart.
Attachments
UJ 15 Min Friday.PNG
UJ 15 Min Friday.PNG (24.87 KiB) Viewed 4682 times

monarch

UJ 5 Min

Postby monarch » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:48 am

This is how it works.

The 15 min rejects and then fakes a breakout and the low on the previous 15 min is 89.60.

If I had taken a short just on that 5min red candle, I would have lost my 10 pip stop, but I waited for that 89.60 to break, it took 30 more minutes, but you can see the big red 5 min candle that broke that 60 line.

Then it "TRIED" to push the top again, and it could not make it, OH YEA, I like this formation now, Stall Pattern for a breakdown lower.

I simply enter a short on the break of 89.55 low, and I am out quick with profits.

Cheers,

Monarch
Attachments
UJ 5 min.PNG
UJ 5 min.PNG (30.49 KiB) Viewed 4681 times

monarch

1 Min

Postby monarch » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:09 am

UJ 1 minute chart.

This is self explanatory, and you can see what happens if your patient for the trade.

Can't wait for next week, just a few trades a day, and it will fill my money bag full.

Cheers,

Monarch
Attachments
1 min UJ.PNG
1 min UJ.PNG (44.71 KiB) Viewed 4679 times

monarch

Asia Setup

Postby monarch » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:01 pm

This is the Asia Open on 12/10/2009

EU 15 Min Chart

New York was bullish as seen in the blue channel

Sydney opens and pushes to the top of New York

Asia Opens and breaks New York and Sydney High

I have the areas to trade marked on this 15 min chart, but it is much clearer on a 5 or 1 minute chart

Asia pushes price up, then it stalls and comes back to the Sydney open and New York high.

This is very typical of the Asia session, push price to extreme, then a stall

This is the very reason I only trade my setups in the Asia session

Reversals with key high/low areas and candle/price formation showing the trade setup
Attachments
EU 15 Min Asia setup.PNG
EU 15 Min Asia setup.PNG (30.11 KiB) Viewed 4659 times
Last edited by monarch on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

monarch

EU 5 Min

Postby monarch » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Same chart, changed to 5 minutes. (it says 15 min on chart, it is a 5 min)
Attachments
5 min EU asia setup.PNG
5 min EU asia setup.PNG (33.07 KiB) Viewed 4658 times

monarch

EU 1 Min Chart

Postby monarch » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Changed chart one more time to 1 minute.

Once there is a high/low reached for the Asia Session, I am watching the 15/5/1 minute charts.

I prefer seeing a stall with the 15 min first, but with the 3 charts up at the same time, I can see it setup on the charts easily, and can take the 1 min setup that is happening within the 5 and 15 min candles.

Can't wait for this week, another 5 good trading session in Asia, and more simple setups.

I will post again next weekend.

Join us in the 2% chat room and hear live calls made there, while relaxing and enjoying the company of many great traders.

You can (pm) me and join me on Skype for the Asia Session Trades.

Cheers,

Monarch
Attachments
1 min EU asia setup.PNG
1 min EU asia setup.PNG (22 KiB) Viewed 4656 times

N2FX

Re: EU 1 Min Chart

Postby N2FX » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:42 am

monarch wrote:Changed chart one more time to 1 minute.

Once there is a high/low reached for the Asia Session, I am watching the 15/5/1 minute charts.

I prefer seeing a stall with the 15 min first, but with the 3 charts up at the same time, I can see it setup on the charts easily, and can take the 1 min setup that is happening within the 5 and 15 min candles.

Can't wait for this week, another 5 good trading session in Asia, and more simple setups.

I will post again next weekend.

Join us in the 2% chat room and hear live calls made there, while relaxing and enjoying the company of many great traders.

You can (pm) me and join me on Skype for the Asia Session Trades.

Cheers,

Monarch

Monarch, do you still give live calls in the 2% room?
Have not seen you post here in a long time.
Where is the 2% room?

N2FX

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 am

Monarch, I'm reading your thread with great interest. Admittedly, I am not grasping all of your concepts. I am on page 12 and I still don't know wht the #3 signal is. I figure it relates to a support/resis point on the 1 or 4 hour chart. I'll figure it out as I read along. I wanted to know your thoughts on the buyzone indicator. Your process is very methodical. And it is different from buy zone. Did you feel that buy zone was not right for you? I am trying to figure out what trading system I want to focus on. I am really in the early stages of my trading career so I would appreciate any help. Thanks for this thread.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

monarch

Newark

Postby monarch » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 pm

newark18 wrote:Monarch, I'm reading your thread with great interest. Admittedly, I am not grasping all of your concepts. I am on page 12 and I still don't know wht the #3 signal is. I figure it relates to a support/resis point on the 1 or 4 hour chart. I'll figure it out as I read along. I wanted to know your thoughts on the buyzone indicator. Your process is very methodical. And it is different from buy zone. Did you feel that buy zone was not right for you? I am trying to figure out what trading system I want to focus on. I am really in the early stages of my trading career so I would appreciate any help. Thanks for this thread.

Good to have you on the thread.
I can see how confusing the concept is, sorry for so many different styles mixed together.
I will work this week in putting together some rules and what I am doing now days.
Cheers.
M

Return to “TheRumpledOne”