END OF AMERICA

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

newark18

Postby newark18 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 pm

yes sacrifice the american people because the government (or Banks) is corrupt. All those damned women and children...they deserve to die for their government's misgivings!
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 pm

newark18 wrote:All those damned women and children...they deserve to die for their government's misgivings!

They can be easily saved. Would you like to know how?

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 am

I hope this reboot will not happen. Not only Americans will suffer but it will affect numerous countries and their citizens, causing death and mayhem worldwide.

But how else will the rich powerful parasites like the corrupt and immoral going to get rooted out?

I don't see a peaceful end to this .... :(

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:28 am

Has anyone heard of vertical farming?

http://www.verticalfarm.com/

Why don't communities work together to get one started. If all hell breaks loose, at least you don't have to resort to cannibalism.

Just a few ideas to minimize DEATH .... :shock:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 am

Tresor wrote:
newark18 wrote:All those damned women and children...they deserve to die for their government's misgivings!

They can be easily saved. Would you like to know how?

Where you from Tresor?
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:04 am

Tresor wrote:
newark18 wrote:But the people within America (for the most part) have nothing to do with it.

If the statement 'democracy is the system in which the majority of people decides' is true, then people within America have (mostly) everything to do with it.

If however the statement 'people within America (for the most part) have nothing to do with it' is true, then democracy is ... just a trick word for a system designed to screw the people.

A great spiritual master AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada said this of democracy on his first visit to America.

?This democracy is a demon-crazy. It has no value. It is simply waste of time and effort and no feeling, demon-crazy.?

http://www.hansadutta.com/ART_WSP/democracy020607.html

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 am

pablo101 wrote:I hope this reboot will not happen. Not only Americans will suffer but it will affect numerous countries and their citizens, causing death and mayhem worldwide.

But how else will the rich powerful parasites like the corrupt and immoral going to get rooted out?

I don't see a peaceful end to this .... :(

December 21 2012...

This is only the beginning...

Hang on tight... Its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!

No one should have to suffer, but the laws of nature do unfortunately occur...

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction... The US government has been on a binge party since the 70's and now it looks like the hangover is about to set in once they wake up...

Its unfortunate but the responsibility of every American to realize and prepare for the worst...

I'm not an American but I can see whats coming... I am warning people in my country, because we will also get hit by the death of the US consumer. I own gold & silver and grow my own veggies (being a vegetarian also helps). If I can eat, I will survive...

But also if it is my time... well then I will go gracefully into the next life...

Remember this material reality that we all seem to be a part of, is only as 'real' as it is in our minds...

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 am

Let me ask all of those outside the US, is it obvious to you that the US dollar will fail and the US will go into chaos? I am asking because I am guessing that only a small percentage of the US population understand what is going on.

I can't even convince my best friends on this imminent danger. They believe that since it never happened in the US, it will never happen.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am

Jalarupa wrote:
December 21 2012...

You as well? ... conspiracy by the 300 to consolidate world power but I think the date is significant

Jalarupa wrote:I own gold & silver and grow my own veggies (being a vegetarian also helps). If I can eat, I will survive...

Hope you're armed to the teeth, but a strong community and vertical farming, do that!

Jalarupa wrote:But also if it is my time... well then I will go gracefully into the next life...

I like that, that's all you can do. But wishing to see my son fulfill his dreams would be nice ...

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 am

Tresor....

the USA has been controlled by the global elite since 1913 with the passage of the federal reserve act.... Please do not confuse the American People or the US government with this group.
Before WW1 they mostly operated through the English Government, and Englanders were reviled the world over in much the same way Americans are today... The fact that they have used the Power of the USA is a matter of expediency- It is simply easier to use the USA than, say, Tanzania.

Newark, it is obvious to me that the global elites are setting up for the world currency, and to do that they need to give politicians a reason to stop using the USD as the reserve currency (Problem-Reaction-Solution) and adopt something else.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”