DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

wannalearn12

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby wannalearn12 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:32 am

Avery, we have emailed.

I wished to drop a question or two, as I only like to trade one to two methods with specific entries. I have been spinning my wheels the last few weeks (not really going anywhere - up or down)

EJ is a bread and butter daily and weekly wickzone trade - looking for +5 - the only problem is, with a +5 goal you need a rather large stop for wiggle room - say 20 pips. So, if you want to get even a single % out of the +5 you need to risk 4%. You could win all week and lose everything on the last day.

Trading IS easy - but at the same time it is rather complicated.

I know how to follow precise directions, and need a game plan the entire way. If this happens, do this, and then if this happens, do this next. ect.

Questions / correct me if I am wrong for EJ daily break / other questions-

1. Most of the time EJ will break during the London (and I am fast asleep). I tend to leave the trade set up with the weekly and previous day bias with a 1:1 risk reward ratio (20 and 20). So for tomorrow I have said trade set up LONG at the extreme of yesterday with a 1:1 R:R(20 pip TP and 20 pip SL) and I have a BE+2 set for +5 pips profit, a partial close at +10, and a trailing stop set at +15.

2. I risk 2% with a 20 pip stop and will not enter if the daily range is not normal when I set the trades up (post tokyo) pre london

3. This sounds like a solid plan - but in reality is it really? Can I really do this for a career only taking one trade a day?

4. Whiplash with counters can be devastating. Countering the other side of the Wickzone with a 200% counter - increasing risk to 4% - works in theory but if that fails your up a creek ( and it doesn't smell good)

Feeling lost, and a bit directionless. My brain swarms with trading information - but I feel as though I have no plan - I cannot make a business out of this without a plan. There are many ways to trade and I find most of them to be same.

5. Would you be willing to share a solid plan - something that I can focus 100% of my attention on - I am a US trader and wish to trade the New York (i am tired of waking up at 2 am for the london) Point me in the right direction (method to trade for the New York, simple entry simple exit plan with % risk?) I am open to anything - I know I have the mojo for this - just need a senpai to guide me. I have watched your videos, but am having trouble putting something solid together. There are SOOOO many methods - I just need one mehtod on one pair, one-three entries a day with a step by step strategy.

My brain is so scattered these days - none of this probably makes sense ( engineering courses for you). I pulled in nice gains trading wickzones on a bunch of pairs - but quickly saw that they can be taken away without changing any variables in a method.

Thank you in advance,

A troubled aspiring professional trader looking for direction.

V

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

zonescalping

Postby zonescalping » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:10 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
zonescalping wrote:I think i slowly get it. Now i want only trade in the direction of previous candle. So if H4 close below previous candle low its mean that we have down trend and only shorts on that timeframe. This agree to all timeframes that we trade (MN,W,D,H4). But its still alot work for me. Manage my trades, stop loss etc.

NO.
Watch my videos.

So you watch candles colors. That is ok but i prefer for a moment close price to determinate direction for current timeframe.

zonescalping

Postby zonescalping » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:It appears you are entering late! Entry is at the line!! You don't need other indicators.

I know. I'm just testing many different thinks. Sometimes price activate order and drop for stop loss. So if you wait for close price you can avoid fake entrys but sometimes price run very fast. I also try manage my trade, so if price close outside zone i enter, when is close inside zone i exit. Indicator that visible is for exit. For now i have problem to determinate when its time to exit. Just testing everything.

Funny thing is that, there is possibility to enter on small timeframe (breakout zone) and hold for large profit. Many options to trade.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:42 pm

wannalearn12 wrote:Avery, we have emailed.

I wished to drop a question or two, as I only like to trade one to two methods with specific entries. I have been spinning my wheels the last few weeks (not really going anywhere - up or down)

EJ is a bread and butter daily and weekly wickzone trade - looking for +5 - the only problem is, with a +5 goal you need a rather large stop for wiggle room - say 20 pips. So, if you want to get even a single % out of the +5 you need to risk 4%. You could win all week and lose everything on the last day.

Trading IS easy - but at the same time it is rather complicated.

I know how to follow precise directions, and need a game plan the entire way. If this happens, do this, and then if this happens, do this next. ect.

Questions / correct me if I am wrong for EJ daily break / other questions-

1. Most of the time EJ will break during the London (and I am fast asleep). I tend to leave the trade set up with the weekly and previous day bias with a 1:1 risk reward ratio (20 and 20). So for tomorrow I have said trade set up LONG at the extreme of yesterday with a 1:1 R:R(20 pip TP and 20 pip SL) and I have a BE+2 set for +5 pips profit, a partial close at +10, and a trailing stop set at +15.

2. I risk 2% with a 20 pip stop and will not enter if the daily range is not normal when I set the trades up (post tokyo) pre london

3. This sounds like a solid plan - but in reality is it really? Can I really do this for a career only taking one trade a day?

4. Whiplash with counters can be devastating. Countering the other side of the Wickzone with a 200% counter - increasing risk to 4% - works in theory but if that fails your up a creek ( and it doesn't smell good)

Feeling lost, and a bit directionless. My brain swarms with trading information - but I feel as though I have no plan - I cannot make a business out of this without a plan. There are many ways to trade and I find most of them to be same.

5. Would you be willing to share a solid plan - something that I can focus 100% of my attention on - I am a US trader and wish to trade the New York (i am tired of waking up at 2 am for the london) Point me in the right direction (method to trade for the New York, simple entry simple exit plan with % risk?) I am open to anything - I know I have the mojo for this - just need a senpai to guide me. I have watched your videos, but am having trouble putting something solid together. There are SOOOO many methods - I just need one mehtod on one pair, one-three entries a day with a step by step strategy.

My brain is so scattered these days - none of this probably makes sense ( engineering courses for you). I pulled in nice gains trading wickzones on a bunch of pairs - but quickly saw that they can be taken away without changing any variables in a method.

Thank you in advance,

A troubled aspiring professional trader looking for direction.

V

Give me a call. If you don't have my cell number then send an email to me.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:44 pm

zonescalping wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
zonescalping wrote:I think i slowly get it. Now i want only trade in the direction of previous candle. So if H4 close below previous candle low its mean that we have down trend and only shorts on that timeframe. This agree to all timeframes that we trade (MN,W,D,H4). But its still alot work for me. Manage my trades, stop loss etc.

NO.
Watch my videos.

So you watch candles colors. That is ok but i prefer for a moment close price to determinate direction for current timeframe.

So in other words, you ask me for help but reject my answers and solutions.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:45 pm

zonescalping wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:It appears you are entering late! Entry is at the line!! You don't need other indicators.

I know. I'm just testing many different thinks. Sometimes price activate order and drop for stop loss. So if you wait for close price you can avoid fake entrys but sometimes price run very fast. I also try manage my trade, so if price close outside zone i enter, when is close inside zone i exit. Indicator that visible is for exit. For now i have problem to determinate when its time to exit. Just testing everything.

Funny thing is that, there is possibility to enter on small timeframe (breakout zone) and hold for large profit. Many options to trade.

PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL TIME FRAMES. How many times must I repeat that?

zonescalping

Postby zonescalping » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:32 pm

I read yours pdf file and i see this "Keep losses small and let winners run." Few months ago i trade only for 15 pips a day. And i doing this well but after some days market change and i start losing. In one day i lost everything what i earn for one month. My question is: what is better - taking only 20 pips and leave rest or taking as much as i can. Do you have daily score in pips when you stop trading or you trade all session?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:23 am

zonescalping wrote:I read yours pdf file and i see this "Keep losses small and let winners run." Few months ago i trade only for 15 pips a day. And i doing this well but after some days market change and i start losing. In one day i lost everything what i earn for one month. My question is: what is better - taking only 20 pips and leave rest or taking as much as i can. Do you have daily score in pips when you stop trading or you trade all session?

If you lost everything in one day, there must have been a lapse in discipline and/or over trading. Or perhaps revenge trading. Get a hold of your emotions!!

You take what you can because you never know when the market may take it back and then some.

No pip score. I focus on percent return. After one percent or more per day, I sometimes give it a rest. Can really be highly selective. Actually, should always be highly selective.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:41 pm

EURJPYH1.png
EURJPYH1.png (44.53 KiB) Viewed 3206 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:15 pm

EURJPYH1.png
EURJPYH1.png (42.72 KiB) Viewed 3179 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”