Daily Forex Trading

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mira

Re: Daily Forex Trading

Postby Mira » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:15 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:My usual morning DAX trade was as simple as simple gets today.

DAX30H1simpleDAXmoveassimpleascanget22ndMar18.png

DAX30H1stilltruckin22ndMar18.png

NB: Please note that this charting broker is one of the simple souls who close their DAX desk overnight and so these candles jump from the 20:00 to the 07:00. I use this one as it has the S+D and Pivot info on it - but I don't place trades here. The live-trade broker I use shows the overnight info.

AH

Do you mean that the DAX is open at night?
I’m sorry, ignorance is a bad btch :oops: :lol:

I use Avatrade (honestly I don’t know how bad it is lol) as broker and it has the 20.00-9.00 close..

Thanks Lem! :D
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:58 pm

Mira wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:My usual morning DAX trade was as simple as simple gets today.

NB: Please note that this charting broker is one of the simple souls who close their DAX desk overnight and so these candles jump from the 20:00 to the 07:00. I use this one as it has the S+D and Pivot info on it - but I don't place trades here. The live-trade broker I use shows the overnight info.

AH

I use Avatrade (honestly I don’t know how bad it is lol) as broker and it has the 20.00-9.00 close..

Well, yes and no.

For instance, The Eurex runs futures from 07:00 - 21:00 uk time, however unless I am hallucinating every morning, I am seeing data on price movements in the hours before that.

The Frankfurt Stock Exchange shows trading hours as 10:00 - 18:45.

Most brokers will list DAX trading from 07:00 - 21:00.

The availability of price info doesn't mean you can trade it though, as most if not all brokers will not allow you to place trades until at least 07:00.

My comment was a nod to the fact that while I cannot trade it before 07:00, I will have an 06:00 - 07:00 candle to base my method off of (plus all the overnight ones previous), whereas brokers like the one whose chart I used above don't even bother to offer that, simply showing a gap between their own evening close at 20:00 and the 07:00 candle.

My own broker breaks their candles between 20:00 - 22:00. If I do want to go in in the hour before the official UK Open, then my spreads are double by the way.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:09 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Elsewhere - EJ has played out a very nice DWZ move already.

EURJPYH1asDWZallthewaythroug22ndMar18.png

The UJ set-up mentioned earlier is still proving stubborn.

EJ pushed on through to the other side and had itself a grand old day...

EURJPYH1pushedonthroughtotheotherside22ndMar18.png
EURJPYH1pushedonthroughtotheotherside22ndMar18.png (38.82 KiB) Viewed 1917 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:31 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:

AH

Well, yes and no.

For instance, The Eurex runs futures from 07:00 - 21:00 uk time, however unless I am hallucinating every morning, I am seeing data on price movements in the hours before that.

The availability of price info doesn't mean you can trade it though, as most if not all brokers will not allow you to place trades until at least 07:00.

My comment was a nod to the fact that while I cannot trade it before 07:00, I will have an 06:00 - 07:00 candle to base my method off of (plus all the overnight ones previous), whereas brokers like the one whose chart I used above don't even bother to offer that, simply showing a gap between their own evening close at 20:00 and the 07:00 candle.

My own broker breaks their candles between 20:00 - 22:00. If I do want to go in in the hour before the official UK Open, then my spreads are double by the way.

Ok, i got it now! Thank you!

I think that i'll move to another broker :shock:
The day that i'll be able to trade full time i'll try to do the most in the morning (EU session), having overnight infos would help a lot.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:27 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:

AH

Well, yes and no.

Lem, which broker are you trading with?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mira wrote:
AH

Well, yes and no.

I wasn't sure what the "rules" were regarding posting broker names, in case it was seen as promotion.

If this isn't allowed then someone let me know and I'll delete the post.

Anyway, for the record, my main live broker is CoreSpreads.

I have a number of others I use just for research (both live and demo acc).

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Well, yes and no.

I wasn't sure what the "rules" were regarding posting broker names, in case it was seen as promotion.

Thanks Lem, I wasn't aware of any "rules" either, ok to delete the post now. I'll pretend like I never heard it :lol:

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:16 am

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:

Thanks Lem, I wasn't aware of any "rules" either, ok to delete the post now. I'll pretend like I never heard it :lol:

"This post, should you choose to accept it, will self-destruct in sixty seconds...''

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:30 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

"This post, should you choose to accept it, will self-destruct in sixty seconds...''

I don’t think that this topic is against the rules, I remember many posts about broker firms (including their names) even before NLA.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:09 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

HA! wait wait let me put my shades on first I don't feel cool enough yet.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”