BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES INDICATOR

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Randolermo

Re: The Buy Zone

Postby Randolermo » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:07 am

pdean123 wrote:The Buy Zone is like going to the track and picking all winners only better. At the track you have to pick the winner before the race and if you are wrong you're wrong. The Buy Zone alerts you to a horse in the race that looks like it might take the lead for a little while. It doesn't however have to win the race it just has to get about a length ahead. 41 trades yesterday (011708) on a $10,000 demo account using EFX (a key to success) and $1,000 profit after commissions.

Just go to the races and wait for the Buy Zone to tell which horse has the greatest probability of getting ahead for just a few furlongs.

pdean, you da man.

How many hours did it take to do 41 trades plus how long do you plan to demo trade?

Keep riding your horse. It's encouraging to see someone having success. :smt038

Rando

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

otcfx

Postby otcfx » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:13 am

I think that everybody has their right to their oppinions. And i think that if somebody was to use the buy zone by itself before doing some homework on the direction of the trend first would be niave to think that they will make their riches by just using some magic indicator. The buy zone does work 100% as tro and others have proved and tested, and as tro says its not what you trade its "HOW YOU TRADE IT", if the market is in an strong uptrend and the oo hour kicks in the probabilty says that it should go north or vice versa south in a down trend. Tro has provided one of the most comprehensive MT4 indicator packages to compliment the buy zone. The buy zone is 10% of what he has provided... Look a little deeper guys.

blud72

Simple Question

Postby blud72 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:42 am

Is your buyzone for dummies indicator coded for esignal as well? If not, what do you suggest?

blud72

One more question...about time frames.

Postby blud72 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:58 am

Can I utilize this coding to trade on the 1 hour FOREX charts (I believe I can) and if so, what pip spread from the open do you suggest I put in for the long zone and short zone?

zeller4

Re: Simple Question

Postby zeller4 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:08 pm

blud72 wrote:Is your buyzone for dummies indicator coded for esignal as well? If not, what do you suggest?

esignal version is called TRO Trade Zones Time

here's the link...

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=547

also, look in the esignal indicators thread for "motherlodes" (updated last April) for anything else, they still work!

jk4f

Postby jk4f » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:07 pm

TRO thanks for the indicator, looks very promising.

Do people trade this part time? The directions say trade anytime so I was wondering if anyone was trading this a few hours a day outside of work.
Thanks for any input

alesio

TRO or anyone else.

Postby alesio » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:30 pm

can anyone tell me why my rsi digital compass which is at the bottom of my screen and my sak multipair are kinda overlapping. sometimes they they are clear but sometimes they are like this.

thanx
Attachments
gefriday 19.11 5minute gbyjpy6.gif
gefriday 19.11 5minute gbyjpy6.gif (71.06 KiB) Viewed 5786 times

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:33 am

At first I thought that you might have accidentally dragged one indicator over an "indicator window". I tried to replicate what you are getting but was not able to do so.

Could you please see how your indicators are loaded by hitting Ctrl+I (control Key plus the "I" key). Do the 2 indicators appear in the same "indicator window"? If they do, maybe that's what happened.

Sometimes crazy things happen when your platform .exe get corrupted. If that's the case, it's best to download a new executable. I haven't done this in a while so I forget what happens to your existing EAs or Custom indicators. It's best to back these folders up, just in case.

Good luck.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Alesio: It looks like you trade to save the COMPASS in a template and then recall the template... that doesn't work!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

alesio

Postby alesio » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:20 pm

thanx TRO. u hit the nail on the head. how come the other indicators can be saved in a template and the compass and multipair cant.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”