BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES INDICATOR

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

alesio

Postby alesio » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:20 pm

[quote=But you could use a disk indicator like Moving Average and you may want that number to display.[/quote]

hey TRO,

how would i put rsi 21 so as to display the rsi reading in multipair.

thanx

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pdean123

Trading Buy Zone as Demo

Postby pdean123 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:38 pm

Avery,
I haven't been able to sit down and trade the Buy Zone consistently for a whole day but since starting on Monday through Wednesday I have traded 19 times and 18 have been winners. Total pips of 47 pips an average of 2.6 pips per trade.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:22 am

Nice trading pdean!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Fxmaleante

Postby Fxmaleante » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:19 am

Hi! I just can say that you are a really nice guy for make MT4 indicators and share your knowledge. I say thanks for take the time, and I want to know if I can get the Buy Zone for Dummies for MT4. If you can share it with me I will say thanks a 1000 times.

cmartin371

Re: Trading Buy Zone as Demo

Postby cmartin371 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:27 am

pdean123 wrote:Avery,
I haven't been able to sit down and trade the Buy Zone consistently for a whole day but since starting on Monday through Wednesday I have traded 19 times and 18 have been winners. Total pips of 47 pips an average of 2.6 pips per trade.

Nice Trading. I can't seem to get this thing down yet. Need to demo for a while. While I work full time I get up and trade at 4,5,6am Est and at 7,8,9 pm Est time. I seem to consistently getting two losers before price decides it wants to break, and by that point 2-5 pips won't cut it after two losses. Practice practice for me.

Chris

pdean123

Winning Trades

Postby pdean123 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:55 am

Chris,
After trading 3 days I can hardly give you any advice. I have made an average of almost 7 trades each day and I think if you are playing the law of averages then the more you trade this method the more you should be coming out to the positive at days end. I average less than 3 pips per trade right now. Depending on the number of lots and the commission (EFX) I am willing to take whatever the market gives me and sometimes less than what I could have taken. If you are trading EFX then I recommend that when it is time to go long or short that you watch the bid and ask and look for the 1/10th pip entry and no more than one pip spreand (although I have made profit with 2 pip spreads). This should significantly increase your odds. However, always try to get in right at the entry point because if the candle is 3 pips toward the target and you are still waiting for a single point spread then you've just wasted 2 pips. Also you might want to watch how the market is behaving: is it trending (D1) or in consolidation?The Bottom Line is that I have just pretty much entered whenever the price hits the buy line and wait till price gives me a profit. I hope I get better and learn more and I hope you do too.

Dracozny

Re: Trading Buy Zone as Demo

Postby Dracozny » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:59 am

Nice Trading. I can't seem to get this thing down yet. Need to demo for a while. While I work full time I get up and trade at 4,5,6am Est and at 7,8,9 pm Est time. I seem to consistently getting two losers before price decides it wants to break, and by that point 2-5 pips won't cut it after two losses. Practice practice for me.

Chris[/quote]

I know how you feel, I found using TRO_SAK_MultiPair has helped filter some of my entries to eliminate some needless losses, but like anything it takes getting used to. if you understand price action that helps tremendously.

by the way Thank you very much TRO. especially for bringing your indicators to mt4. =D>

cmartin371

Postby cmartin371 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:33 pm

pdean/draco,

Thanks for the responses. I know it just takes a bit to get used to. I am demoing with EFX. That is part of the learning curve. I understand the pip spread, but not sure I am understanding the 1/10 deal. Any ways I made two positive trades after reading this. http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... highlight=

It helped shed some light.......

Chris

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Yes, it has audible alerts.

No, it doesn't retain a history. The BZ_SKYLINE version shows history.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:21 am

I find it funny that people want to CHANGE the BUY ZONE instead of learning how to use it and make money.

I created the Buy Zone for stocks about 5 years ago. Hundreds of hours of statistical analysis.

Michal Kreslik and I spent hundreds of hours last year crunching numbers to get the best Buy Zone parameters for FOREX.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to make improvements BUT I would urge you to just use the BUY ZONE AS IS and make a pile of cash. THEN maybe you might not want to change a thing!

The Buy Zone works because of the statistics. If you start changing the parameters, DO NOT BLAME ME FOR LOSSES. DON'T SAY THE BUY ZONE DOESN'T WORK.

Traders in the TWO PERCENT CLUB use the Buy Zone AS IS and take pips home every day.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”