Buy Sell Zone on FOREX

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jayjay121

Postby jayjay121 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:57 pm

hi tro, as you know there is alot of bull**** around on forums, nothing personal but im talking highly of you and your methods to a few people i know and they tell me to see your proof first before i follow such a method.............so have you got your p & l record posted anywhere?, and if so can you send me the link, i'd appreciate it so much as then i'd be confident following you and your methods, i know you wil not be offended by this as you have a good attitude, and if you have any issues posted this then ill undestand but as i don't know you it would give me so much more confidence......................by the way if and when i make money everyday the way you do i will post my p &l screenshots, i have no problem with it and i can't see why you would..........if you have not done so all ready maybe you could start a thread, it would be such a good idea, other successfull traders i know of are not afriad to post this and im sure you won't.

regards,

jason

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Gert Frobe

Postby Gert Frobe » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:24 pm

jason, go to paltalk chat room "Two Precent Club" Avery calls out his zone trades before and the exits the good trades w/ the bad ones. when im in the room i do the same and make it a point to tell everbody when i make big bonehead what was i thinking trades.

airball

jayjay121

Postby jayjay121 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:55 am

so what are you saying.....................if i go to the paltalk room, i will find my proof there?

sorry if i sound negative but im the kind of person that does not backtest as that proves nothing but i like to see something working in real time for myself, you gotta understand this.

jason

merino

Postby merino » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:48 am

At least if you dont get your request you can stick with the system that you are already having great success with.

jayjay121

Postby jayjay121 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:29 am

yes i must admit i have been using my ninja trader sim with the buyzone and i gotta say it works, but i have not experienced any major drawdowns yet or whip-saws but its gonna happened, i know that so i just want to prepare for it thats all............i only trade systems similar to this one, so im not knocking it, but it will experience more drawdowns than top down systems or market neutrel systems, there is no getting away from this...........so my question is how do we handle it when it happens.............you can't just say you gonna win one trade, lose one per hour............its just so random you don't whether you'll win 5 in a row or lose 10 in a row.

im not trying to improve the system, i only care about my risk nothing else so i obviously want to reduce risk as much as poss, and diversifying the buyzone amongst many different stocks, futures, and forex in my opinion may be a good way to reduce overall risk.

jason

BP

Postby BP » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:16 pm

jayjay,

I guess I don't understand why you want proof from TRO. He is not asking for money, he is not telling you to do anything. I do not think he will give you any proof except for maybe some statistical analysis, but why should any of us show you a P&L? We are not asking anything of you....

I understand you wanting to see how it works...the best way to do that is to 1)either do it yourself or 2)backtest it yourself or 3)come to the paltalk room and see when we take the trades live. I usually post my trades, TRO sometimes does, and others do as well if they are online. That way you could see our positions and see what happened.

I can say truthfully though, that for the last 3 months(with 2 of those being actively traded months, the other month was demo trades) I have been making money(pips) every single week using TROs very simple system. I only trade about 8 hours each day. I use a 6-8 pip stop loss every time, and I will get out with a TP of 1 pip to 20pips...with most of my TPs being around 3-6 pips.

It has been great. I have doubled my account twice.

But that is all I will say. It is better to me if less people do it, then the brokers wont manipulate it...I am a little paranoid. :)

But on Paltalk it was much easier for me to grasp and execute the system. There were lots of good people there who helped me grab onto it.

Today I made around 30 pips...with about 16 of those being from the buyzone and about 14 of them being from buying at the zeros or crosses that I just learned from TRO today.

So, needless to say I will continue. If you do not believe it or trust it, then do something that you do believe or trust. That is more important than anything. If more people would stick with one or two ways of trading, I believe more people would be profitable....we just always want to tweak it or make it better. lol. :)

Of course, this is all only my opinion, and I wish you and any others that read this the best of luck and fortune.

BearPaw
(BP)

BP

Postby BP » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:19 pm

gert Frobe...we missed ya today...the yen ranged 54 pips after you left...lol...you lost out...I made some good money just watching the Yen crossing the zeros!! :) that was fun.

Thanks TRO!!!

Hope to see ya tomorrow!!

BearPaw

jayjay121

Postby jayjay121 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:13 pm

look im sorry, don't mean to offend, im just getting conflicting information right now and trying to get some answers, but im doing it in the wrong way, ill just get on and trade the buyzone for my self and make my own judgement.......i would love to come into that room of yours.

thanks for the advice

jason

BP

Postby BP » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:22 pm

hey JayJay...no offense takin.

Just remember to demo it so that you dont lose anything. Sometimes people dont mesh with a certain style...

And I can always come up with advice!! :)

Hope to see ya there.

BearPaw

BP

Postby BP » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:23 am

Monday trading was good.

Officially, and TRO laughs at this, here was my performance according to the buyzone during my normal trading hours:

8 trades, 3 losses, net gain of 10 pips

I took a trade I do not normally take at 1 pm which added 7 pips, but that is why I did not inlcude it above.

Finally the big news of the day was being taught to trade the double 00s. This trade/setup presented itself about 10 times today. I took the trade about 7 times. I made 23 pips from this type of trade alone. It was awesome and I was on fire. It was great. I truly thank Avery(TRO) for the education.

So, my official buyzone results for the day were 10 pips.
My total results from different TRO trades was 40 pips. Amazing.

Tomorrow I will take a screen shot of a buyzone trade. Avery has requested that, but I did not get it done today. Tomorrow I should be able to add it.

Thanks and see ya all later.

BearPaw
(BP)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”