Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 pm

newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
erika_bb wrote:i wish i had half of your skills! Mightyone :-({|=

I think that it is more planning & courage than skill ;)

If you have the time and desire, maybe you can explain more how you move from yearly to hourly charts. I find it to be confusing in that there are a lot of conflicting signals which is why I tend to eyeball LT trend.

I am trying to move away from the eyeball method. And this is what I have come up with. Based on closed over line theory, I was thinking of waiting for a weekly close over a line. Wait again for a D1 retracement and then entry via BM/rat reversal.

Anything that that requires an in depth discussion is done on Google Talk with those who can receive files through GT.

The people on GT also get to see more of my strategy as I discuss some live trades (and yes, make decisions before the fact :wink: )

Now that's just teasing us...

You've mentioned Google talk a few times. Where do I sign up? I've got some spare $$, not a lot but it's all "risk" capital anyway.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Add me to the list as well :)

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:59 pm

MightyOne wrote:
newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

If you have the time and desire, maybe you can explain more how you move from yearly to hourly charts. I find it to be confusing in that there are a lot of conflicting signals which is why I tend to eyeball LT trend.

I am trying to move away from the eyeball method. And this is what I have come up with. Based on closed over line theory, I was thinking of waiting for a weekly close over a line. Wait again for a D1 retracement and then entry via BM/rat reversal.

Anything that that requires an in depth discussion is done on Google Talk with those who can receive files through GT.

The people on GT also get to see more of my strategy as I discuss some live trades (and yes, make decisions before the fact :wink: )

Sounds good although, you only take on special cases for that google talk right?
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:31 pm

aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Sounds good although, you only take on special cases for that google talk right?

The discussions are mostly about strategic decisions:

Survivability vs Profitability

How to trade when you have a full time job

ETC

I do not sit there and help you find trades or answer idiot questions where someone asks me if price closed higher or lower than something.

I only have one "special case" person on the internet.

It is not often that a novice is so gifted that I consider placing them in Santa's workshop ;)

Vane is one of those people, don't let her fool you :shock:

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Suck it up boys. Better get to studying harder. Thanks MO, you keep my mind working.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:33 pm

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

ETC

I do not sit there and help you find trades or answer idiot questions where someone asks me if price closed higher or lower than something.

It is not often that a novice is so gifted that I consider placing them in Santa's workshop ;)

Sounds like some good stuff, keep spreading the word MO. :)
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

spa

Postby spa » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 pm

todays eurusd high... missed it while looking at the 1h chart and basically chickening out..... ideally shorting at the yellow line and see about adding after the CC finishes
Attachments
eur4hsept.gif
eur4hsept.gif (17.59 KiB) Viewed 3540 times

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 pm

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

ETC

I'm special because my mom tells me so.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Krane is cooking up something that'll knock your socks off!!

FTW!!!
Last edited by TygerKrane on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:27 pm

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

ETC

I miss Vane's charts, pretty color setup, for sure.

~Krane

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”