Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:55 am

bredin wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:I reckon MO should decide on a charity to send donations to and try and judge by this who is making it and who isn't... I'm sure he will be pleasantly surprised to see all the donations coming in from peeps who have learn't to trade his methods (I mean there are more than a handful of peeps here totally killing with zlines and blind mice)... I mean they work, but yeah bredin the enemy is me... And first we should fix that by being stricter on ourselves and having faith in the method. It works... I am seeing this practically everyday... now to tune what I see into what I do. and do it again and again and again...

MO you are here for a reason and we are lucky to learn from you rather than follow two colored squiggly lines around waiting for them to intersect...

I'd rather wait AGES for two coloured horizontal lines on the omg time frame to reject price and then ride the panic or mad rush as price crashes or keeps boomin'...

Don't stop MO we will get there, have faith in us.

I have already tried to leave, for some sick reason I am emotionally attached to few of you :wink:
Everybody should have pets ;)

G.

I was thinking about getting a cat...

people ask me why I wouldn't prefer a dog and I tell them that I wouldn't know what to do with something that is affectionate towards me.

I need a heartless animal that only jumps on my lap when it wants something and tells me to fk off the other 23 hours of the day...like my ex :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

The_Snowman

Postby The_Snowman » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:30 am

Dogs have owners, cats have slaves :)

flinux

Postby flinux » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:55 pm

If you get a cat, you'll realize that maybe at the top will appear to not become attached to you, but after a while, I can assure you, you'll change your mind.
So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:I reckon MO should decide on a charity to send donations to and try and judge by this who is making it and who isn't... I'm sure he will be pleasantly surprised to see all the donations coming in from peeps who have learn't to trade his methods (I mean there are more than a handful of peeps here totally killing with zlines and blind mice)... I mean they work, but yeah bredin the enemy is me... And first we should fix that by being stricter on ourselves and having faith in the method. It works... I am seeing this practically everyday... now to tune what I see into what I do. and do it again and again and again...

MO you are here for a reason and we are lucky to learn from you rather than follow two colored squiggly lines around waiting for them to intersect...

I'd rather wait AGES for two coloured horizontal lines on the omg time frame to reject price and then ride the panic or mad rush as price crashes or keeps boomin'...

I have already tried to leave, for some sick reason I am emotionally attached to few of you :wink:

Aww that is sweet :wink:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm

MightyOne wrote:
bredin wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

G.

people ask me why I wouldn't prefer a dog and I tell them that I wouldn't know what to do with something that is affectionate towards me.

I need a heartless animal that only jumps on my lap when it wants something and tells me to fk off the other 23 hours of the day...like my ex :lol:

Cats are for little girls :D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Maybe a mouse would be a better? Or a rat...

bredin

Postby bredin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Hell, anything you can fit between two slices of bread....

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

vane

Postby vane » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 pm

MightyOne wrote: I have already tried to leave, for some sick reason I am emotionally attached to few of you :wink:

A lot of things you said me is helping me now MO, i only can tell you, i started to catch more fishes now :wink:

:smt058

P.S. maybe you like this cute little rat like a pet :P --->

http://news.softpedia.com/newsImage/A-C ... Rat-2.jpg/Web Page Name

lukx

Postby lukx » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 pm

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
bredin wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

G.

Cats are for little girls :D

I'm little girl :) but I love my Roger :)

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:56 pm

So something I think I struggle with is the direction to take from a new candle's open. Let's take the weekly for example. I have a few different ideas on which way to trade, but sometimes they conflict, and I get confused.

1) If previous candle closes above its midpoint range, trade long. Vis versa for short.

2) Only trade the reversal of the candle. So if the week starts long, only look to trade short if the candle reverses.

3) Look at the monthly candle for extremes, and only trade away from those.

When some of these clash, I'm not sure which should have priority. Maybe I'm missing another option for entrance. Anyone have thoughts?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”