Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm

I get the sick feeling that this time next year most everyone will have the same account size.

There are two thing that you can do right now to change this:

1. Do not lose more than 5% in a week

Initial risk has nothing to do with profit potential but has everything to do with survivability.

2. Exit at or on a close beyond the extremes

If you can't accurately pick the exact low then what makes you think that price is going to reverse before making an even lower low?

Does your bottom picking accuracy somehow skyrocket when you are in profit?

Minimize loss & maximize profit, that is all there is to it.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:28 pm

MightyOne wrote:I get the sick feeling that this time next year most everyone will have the same account size.

Initial risk has nothing to do with profit potential but has everything to do with survivability.

If you can't accurately pick the exact low then what makes you think that price is going to reverse before making an even lower low?

I refuse!!!! The sick feeling, that is :roll: How does it go? Profit or die?

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 pm

MightyOne wrote:I get the sick feeling that this time next year most everyone will have the same account size.

What you mean ? Limitations by the government ?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 pm

jarnapal wrote:

The government cannot stop you from making money, they can only stop you from making "too much" of it.

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:21 am

MO the other day you posted a chart with the "tree". I think it was AUDUSD, could you post it again or direct where it is? TIA

MightyOne wrote:
jarnapal wrote:

The government cannot stop you from making money, they can only stop you from making "too much" of it.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:48 pm

jarnapal wrote:

jarna-p,
What I think he means, is that he gets a sick feeling to think that in a year from now, almost everyone here will NOT have improved their trading skills, and so, our accounts will not have grown in size by then.

~Krane

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

bredin

Postby bredin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Guys, "when the student is ready the teacher appears"

When someone knowledgeable says some stuff that you dont get it just means youre not ready to understand it. YET.

I can see MO's frustration that what looks obvious to him is taking a lot of guys here a long time to (not) understand.

There are 8 or so types of learning patterns, I am an "Observer Repeater", after I see it done I can replicate and expand... now that I know how I learn I can look for ways to get my information in the best possible way for me to absorb it. I do things with a bit of paper covering most of my monitor while I "watch" MO trade and make his decisions by moving the bit of paper and exposing more of MO's fantastic charts..... and with that bit of weirdness out of the way I would suggest that people go and find out how they learn best.
Only about 20% of the population learns well "classroom style", and it is those learning types that inevitably do well at school and go on to be teachers, anyone see the problem with this?

"I have met the enemy, and he is me"

I'd like to say now that there is no possible way that my account will not continue to grow over the next year.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 am

I reckon MO should decide on a charity to send donations to and try and judge by this who is making it and who isn't... I'm sure he will be pleasantly surprised to see all the donations coming in from peeps who have learn't to trade his methods (I mean there are more than a handful of peeps here totally killing with zlines and blind mice)... I mean they work, but yeah bredin the enemy is me... And first we should fix that by being stricter on ourselves and having faith in the method. It works... I am seeing this practically everyday... now to tune what I see into what I do. and do it again and again and again...

MO you are here for a reason and we are lucky to learn from you rather than follow two colored squiggly lines around waiting for them to intersect...

I'd rather wait AGES for two coloured horizontal lines on the omg time frame to reject price and then ride the panic or mad rush as price crashes or keeps boomin'...

Don't stop MO we will get there, have faith in us.
:smt065

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:59 am

Jalarupa wrote:I reckon MO should decide on a charity to send donations to and try and judge by this who is making it and who isn't... I'm sure he will be pleasantly surprised to see all the donations coming in from peeps who have learn't to trade his methods (I mean there are more than a handful of peeps here totally killing with zlines and blind mice)... I mean they work, but yeah bredin the enemy is me... And first we should fix that by being stricter on ourselves and having faith in the method. It works... I am seeing this practically everyday... now to tune what I see into what I do. and do it again and again and again...

MO you are here for a reason and we are lucky to learn from you rather than follow two colored squiggly lines around waiting for them to intersect...

I'd rather wait AGES for two coloured horizontal lines on the omg time frame to reject price and then ride the panic or mad rush as price crashes or keeps boomin'...

I have already tried to leave, for some sick reason I am emotionally attached to few of you :wink:

bredin

Postby bredin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:25 am

MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:I reckon MO should decide on a charity to send donations to and try and judge by this who is making it and who isn't... I'm sure he will be pleasantly surprised to see all the donations coming in from peeps who have learn't to trade his methods (I mean there are more than a handful of peeps here totally killing with zlines and blind mice)... I mean they work, but yeah bredin the enemy is me... And first we should fix that by being stricter on ourselves and having faith in the method. It works... I am seeing this practically everyday... now to tune what I see into what I do. and do it again and again and again...

I have already tried to leave, for some sick reason I am emotionally attached to few of you :wink:
Everybody should have pets ;)

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”