Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:44 pm

MightyOne wrote:Image

How mice would it be to able to trade from monthly charts...
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm still trying to work my way up to 1000 posts so I have a chance to chat with MO and learn from him directly. That is why I so often post nonsense about nonsense.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 pm

newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Image

How mice would it be to able to trade from monthly charts...

If you traded off of the monthly high extreme on the hourly chart and managed to hold it until the monthly candle closed lower than something then you would have just bought yourself a ticket into the long term S&R game.

How you trade is based on how you plan your trade.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Although I don't know how much fun it would be to chat, ask MO a question and be ignored like I usually am.

cwn6161

Re: Hey guys!

Postby cwn6161 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:08 pm

MightyOne wrote:
michaelion wrote:I am trading for more than 5 years till now, and I must say that i didn't seen any simplier and more powerfull method in all my trader life, thank you very much MO - my eyes are opened wide right now, and i am no more a blindman. Clean chart no laggy indicators, just me and my S&R levels.

PS you said you are talking via googletalk, how can i find you there?
My Skype id "Krosglass-Zakupy" i would be glad if you could give me a sign if you had some time to talk

Once again "THANKS"!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words Michaelion,

I mostly chat and send files via Google Talk

If I cannot send files, for whatever reason, then I will not even answer the person.

If they are horrible at typing then I will chat live if I am not talking to a group of other people.

If I do not have a beer in my hand then there will be no typing or chatting :lol:

newark, it seems you may be able to bypass the 1000 post mark if you provide MO with enough beer... :shock:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

cwn6161 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
michaelion wrote:I am trading for more than 5 years till now, and I must say that i didn't seen any simplier and more powerfull method in all my trader life, thank you very much MO - my eyes are opened wide right now, and i am no more a blindman. Clean chart no laggy indicators, just me and my S&R levels.

My Skype id "Krosglass-Zakupy" i would be glad if you could give me a sign if you had some time to talk

Once again "THANKS"!!!!!

If I cannot send files, for whatever reason, then I will not even answer the person.

If they are horrible at typing then I will chat live if I am not talking to a group of other people.

If I do not have a beer in my hand then there will be no typing or chatting :lol:

newark, it seems you may be able to bypass the 1000 post mark if you provide MO with enough beer... :shock:

You would be surprised by how many people there are who are afraid to talk to me...

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 pm

MightyOne wrote:
cwn6161 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Once again "THANKS"!!!!!

You would be surprised by how many people there are who are afraid to talk to me...

You don't say...

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 pm

MightyOne wrote:
cwn6161 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Once again "THANKS"!!!!!

Why is that?

Going back for a second.... I love the monthly chart you put up. For some reason, it makes a lot more sense to me than others. I've got only one question for you...

If we were to exit on that large candle down, would be be wise to look for a position to reverse and go long?

Looking at the chart, I would say no. I would have waited for a retracement from the large green candle in July, and entered once August's candle went above the close of July. But that never happened. Now that we are sufficiently away from an extreme on the chart, I imagine we'd need to move on to weekly charts and wait for the monthly to hit an extreme again.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:05 pm

cwn6161 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
cwn6161 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Once again "THANKS"!!!!!

Why is that?

Going back for a second.... I love the monthly chart you put up. For some reason, it makes a lot more sense to me than others. I've got only one question for you...

If we were to exit on that large candle down, would be be wise to look for a position to reverse and go long?

Looking at the chart, I would say no. I would have waited for a retracement from the large green candle in July, and entered once August's candle went above the close of July. But that never happened. Now that we are sufficiently away from an extreme on the chart, I imagine we'd need to move on to weekly charts and wait for the monthly to hit an extreme again.

The only requirements to go long are:

a. daily+ extreme

b. daily+ closed higher than something.

if you are trading corrections then you ignore "b" and exit prior to the close of the daily+ period at the highest high or lowest low:

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:40 pm

MightyOne wrote:
cwn6161 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
cwn6161 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Once again "THANKS"!!!!!

Why is that?

The only requirements to go long are:

a. daily+ extreme

b. daily+ closed higher than something.

if you are trading corrections then you ignore "b" and exit prior to the close of the daily+ period at the highest high or lowest low:

Here's a chart roughly outlining the candle you to pointed to short. From the daily perspective, could you explain how you'd catch the top of the candle?

I see many higher highs, really no points where the price closes under a line it recently closed over (IMO). By the time I DO see price closing over a line, a huge downward momo has been spent, and I'm far away from the extreme.

If you've got the time, and everyone else is scared to talk to you, I'd like to go over this chart in google talk or something - PM me.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”