Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bredin

Postby bredin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 am

MO, Its beginning to look to me like Averaging Lines are planned specifically, and the additional entries are made to make the Averaging Lines true... Do I have this right?

Am I Slow or Crazy? :lol:

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 am

I got out at the close of the last red candle but it is starting to look like I got out too early, no?

Failure is an opportunity to learn.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 am

Bredin, you're just insane! Ok, I'll stop with the insanity jokes.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:29 am

bredin wrote:MO, Its beginning to look to me like Averaging Lines are planned specifically, and the additional entries are made to make the Averaging Lines true... Do I have this right?

Am I Slow or Crazy? :lol:

G.

Yes Bredin, guesstimating correction risk and setting/moving the average price is carefully planned.

Additional entries move an average near perceived S&R and thus the average becomes S&R due to its proximity; S&R is a line but it is also an area.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 am

Double Post *** first time upload *** :oops:
Last edited by Jalarupa on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:23 am

Hey guys,

I've been pondering the whole scaling in thing and I decided to sit down this morn and go to work on Excel to see if I could conjure up something of value.

I'm sure one of the coding guru's could make this a MT4 indi, but yeah... For those analogue guys out there, that enjoy the merit of a spreadsheet ;-)

This ones for you... Feel free to comment on or make alterations to it, to better understand the whole scaling thing... (i'm pretty sure I got one or two things wrong... esp. in the 3rd position assumptions... But yeah it'll make for a nifty little progress tracker, which we could probably even turn into a graph or a few pivot tables if it goes that far.

Hope you like :)
Attachments
Money Management - Scaling.xls
A simple little risk/reward calculator that I have been working on... Wanna give it to the community with the hopes of someone correcting anything wrong with it, useful additions, and if it helps you in your trading management. Then I'm glad that I could
(66.5 KiB) Downloaded 314 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:02 am

Setting an average price is not that complicated:

If you could go back in time where would you have entered into a trade?

Then add just enough lots to set an average at that price...

(3 for 7: Add 3 lots for every 7 lots owned)

spa

Postby spa » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 am

not many of these around, and I managed to miss them prety consistently

white line is the fat Cat...
Attachments
gu4haug.gif
gu4haug.gif (15.85 KiB) Viewed 4147 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 pm

spa wrote:not many of these around, and I managed to miss them prety consistently

white line is the fat Cat...

Why is your CC so large?

If you are going to use a daily CC then you should use 8H candles.

invest_101

CFD Trading for Retail Traders

Postby invest_101 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 pm

For once you might want to try out CFD trading. If you are one of those people out there who?s willing to try a hand on CFDs, then this article would sure give a guideline. I?ll explain some basic things you need to know. One of them is that CFDs are just like trading stocks. Contracts For Difference or CFD as it?s mainly called is a contract between a buyer and seller, stating that at the close of the contract the seller will pay to the buyer the difference between the current value and its value at contract time multiplied by the number of shares slated in the contract. We can also describe them as financial derivatives that permit investors to leverage upon the up and down price movements on underlying financial instruments. This helps investors to speculate those markets. CFD trading can be found in Canada, Sweden, France, Ireland, Japan, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Australia and Switzerland. Although not permitted in the United States due to restrictions by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, other securities markets like the Hong Kong Exchange wants to issue CFDs soon.

When traded, CFDs are similar to ordinary shares as it allows profits from fluctuations in prices of stocks and shares. Quoted prices as shown by many CFD providers are shown in a similar way we find underlying market price. Trades can be placed for any quantity just as you would with an ordinary share, but you would be charged a commission on the trade and the overall value of any transaction is the number of CFDs purchased or sold multiplied by the market price.

CFD Trading: Weighing the Pros and Cons

Contract For Difference (CFDs) offers retails investors some remarkable advantages that cannot be overlooked. Some of which includes;
? You can maximize your trade equity since CFDs are traded on magins.
? Free of stamp duty compared to traditional share buys, hence taking about 0.5% from the overall transaction cost.
? The fact that you go short when trading CFDs allows you to profit from rising and falling markets.
? Using stop losses and limit orders can help an investor manage risk.
? With just an account you can access a wide range of financial markets.
? One of my favorites is the no minimum deposit requirements.
CFDs are becoming more popular as its shares similarities with shares trading and the ease of the whole process.

CFD Trading: The London Pearson Advantage

London Pearson is a leading provider of online CFDs trading and forex trading services. At London Pearson we offer very competitive commission charges on equity CFDs. We offer you the ease of trading these leveraged products, allowing you to trade by paying just a little fraction of the total value of the contract. You should always remember that leveraged products can magnify your losses and surpass your equity. You can always find out about more at London Pearson.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”