free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Use the one created by Bredin.

Here:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2428
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 14, 2010 3:59 pm

IN-XS wrote:Shame Newark. It was looking good, looks like your the opposite of me, you hold till the bitter end, lol!

INXS, I really do hold things too long. I think I need to focus on HTF charts to hold as long as I try. I was really scalping so i should have taken profit. Again, lesson learned.

How many lessons am I going to have to learn before I figure this thing out?!?!?

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm

newark18 wrote:
IN-XS wrote:Shame Newark. It was looking good, looks like your the opposite of me, you hold till the bitter end, lol!

INXS, I really do hold things too long. I think I need to focus on HTF charts to hold as long as I try. I was really scalping so i should have taken profit. Again, lesson learned.

How many lessons am I going to have to learn before I figure this thing out?!?!?

A Lot of lessons for me to learn.

Mouse Scalper :shock:

I kinda like this.
M1 chart, M3 CC, H1 H/L's

Wait for momo, collect pips.

Noooo waaaay,
It WORKS!!!!!
:wink:
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Heres my take on taking this GU trade

This is what I meant by seeing if the S&R was broken, although It might have been hard to close in those big wicks just after the Wick Doll.

G.

edit: wrong pic :lol:
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun May 16, 2010 12:35 am

MO,

I really love this method that you have laid out. It forces you to focus on S&R lines and areas. Price actions become so much meaningful when near these lines. Before I was merely watching price action letting my emotions tell me whether price was going to continue or reverse. Now I feel like I can read the PA and trading becomes so much less emotional (at least for me). I still get caught up in it still but much less than before.

Friday was a good day for me. I didn't make much money. But I made good pips and it felt more earned. Before, I think I was more lucky. I still have a very very long way to go. But really, I don't know where I would be without your help.

Really, everyone I tell about you and this website about how you are helping others, they all say, "what does he get out of it?" The only answer is that you want to help people and you would never consider us a threat anyway. But it really is hard to fathom how generous you are with all of this. And look at what you brought out in others? Everyone here wants to help each other grow. This really is a special website if you think about it. No other website is so giving with each other about trading. People in other sites are so secretive about what to do be successful. I'd say that was pretty meaningful.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again. This was very therapeutic for me as I like to talk when I am high. :p For all those people thinking I'm some druggie, you'd be toking up too if you just got done taking care of 4 children!

Anyway, I have got to stop with this verbal felatio. Some people are going to start to think I am gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm going to press enter even though every bone in me is telling me that I am too messed up to be writing messages into a forum right now. Later.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sun May 16, 2010 12:52 am

newark18 wrote:MO,

I really love this method that you have laid out. It forces you to focus on S&R lines and areas. Price actions become so much meaningful when near these lines. Before I was merely watching price action letting my emotions tell me whether price was going to continue or reverse. Now I feel like I can read the PA and trading becomes so much less emotional (at least for me). I still get caught up in it still but much less than before.

Friday was a good day for me. I didn't make much money. But I made good pips and it felt more earned. Before, I think I was more lucky. I still have a very very long way to go. But really, I don't know where I would be without your help.

Really, everyone I tell about you and this website about how you are helping others, they all say, "what does he get out of it?" The only answer is that you want to help people and you would never consider us a threat anyway. But it really is hard to fathom how generous you are with all of this. And look at what you brought out in others? Everyone here wants to help each other grow. This really is a special website if you think about it. No other website is so giving with each other about trading. People in other sites are so secretive about what to do be successful. I'd say that was pretty meaningful.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again. This was very therapeutic for me as I like to talk when I am high. :p For all those people thinking I'm some druggie, you'd be toking up too if you just got done taking care of 4 children!

Anyway, I have got to stop with this verbal felatio. Some people are going to start to think I am gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm going to press enter even though every bone in me is telling me that I am too messed up to be writing messages into a forum right now. Later.

you sure do smoke a lot 8)

i think i got a contact high just reading that :D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun May 16, 2010 12:53 am

I forgot to ask my questions:

Do you ever enter a trade as soon as price cross over an S&R area or do you always wait for the candle to close over that area?

I am confused with your entry. Can you provide more charts to clarify? I feel like price often retraces to the S&R line after it has closed past it. So I feel like waiting for that wick is a good entry.

I have more but I can't remember them right now. I hope I am making sense. :D

Thanks.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun May 16, 2010 12:54 am

es/pip wrote:you sure do smoke a lot 8)

i think i got a contact high just reading that :D

I knew I was going to regret pressing enter. :D

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun May 16, 2010 1:22 am

Also, what do you recommend using as an SL? I know your max is 20. I was using a 5-8 pip stop when using this with M15 candles and H1 CC. 5 was sometimes too close. So 8 worked out better. I guess I can still use that if I enter using m15. But it seems like I should be entering in using H1 candles.

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sun May 16, 2010 1:50 am

Contact buzz here, each to his own. I would like to reply to the "what does he get out of it statement" IMO I think that the teacher has to re insure their own understanding and make sure that what they are teaching is accurate, so as not to mislead, therefore solidifying their knowledge/strengths. The reward is two sided. Leaving a stepping stone for others is an admirable quality and should make most feel good about themselves. You've professed a love for MO, as many of us have in our own ways, brother to brother, son to father, father to son, this may be all we really need to carry on. Cheers,
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

Return to “TheRumpledOne”