Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:27 am

Trading while blindfolded?

http://vision.wicab.com/index.php

I might give it a try someday just to say that I can :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

frang0nve

Why forgetting 100 passwords when forgetting 1 will do it?

Postby frang0nve » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:33 am

MightyOne wrote: My computer is setup to not allow files to be exported and I am always forgetting passwords :? :lol:

If you are tired of forgetting passwords, I suggest you using lastpass. com online password manager or keepass desktop password manager.

Cheers

Francisco

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 am

Last weeks Blind Mouse Cheesing...

Some very poor trades in there... but the key was holding the top positions which kept me able to wait for price to close lower...

In retrospect it could have been better...

But on the plus I did double my account... :shock:

Still have a lot of work to do in this space, but confidence is building for a fruitful 2011...

May ye all have a merry merry Christmas and a happy Hanukkah for our Jewish friends as well as a wonderful Solstice for our Pagan buddies and a Happy Xmas for the rest of ye... I'm taking some time off in preparation for a performance on New Years Eve that hopefully will mark the start of of positive change in my life for 2011. May you all be blessed over this time and come back ready to take apart the yearly extreme in the coming months ;-)

Big Love, Peace and Happiness to ye all! :D

Jal

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 am

I put this together in all of 2 minutes :wink:

C = lots

Percents are the "fibo" of box control

If you have no clue what it does then put it in the trash bin :lol:
Attachments
ods.zip
(9.42 KiB) Downloaded 392 times

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 am

Jalarupa wrote:Image

Some very poor trades in there... but the key was holding the top positions which kept me able to wait for price to close lower...

Still have a lot of work to do in this space, but confidence is building for a fruitful 2011...

May ye all have a merry merry Christmas and a happy Hanukkah for our Jewish friends as well as a wonderful Solstice for our Pagan buddies and a Happy Xmas for the rest of ye... I'm taking some time off in preparation for a performance on New Years Eve that hopefully will mark the start of of positive change in my life for 2011. May you all be blessed over this time and come back ready to take apart the yearly extreme in the coming months ;-)

Jal

CONGRATS on the doubling!
do you really use all of those info on the chart? just curious :)

it's the year end and it's time for my yearly ritual (re-dig the lessons from caliber traders). maybe i can see something i missed from the previous readings.

HAPPY HOLIDAY to all.
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 am

Manta wrote:I think everybody is able to set up indis now..

It didn't create an .ex4 file for any of the 3 indi, just log files eg

'WIDTH' - expression on global scope not allowed
2;75;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;220:1;'WIDTH' - variable not defined
1;41;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;220:8;'LineWidth' - expression on global scope not allowed
2;88;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;220:17;')' - unbalanced right parenthesis
1;41;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;221:15;'n' - expression on global scope not allowed
2;75;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;221:15;'n' - variable not defined
1;41;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;221:33;'LineStyle' - expression on global scope not allowed
2;88;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;221:42;')' - unbalanced right parenthesis
1;41;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;222:15;'n' - expression on global scope not allowed
2;75;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;222:15;'n' - variable not defined
1;41;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;222:34;'LastOpen' - expression on global scope not allowed
2;75;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;222:34;'LastOpen' - variable not defined
1;41;\Blubbb_custom_candle3.mq4;222:46;'Straddle' - expression on global scope not allowed

etc.
Last edited by Humble on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 am

Shinobi-X wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Image

Jal

CONGRATS on the doubling!
do you really use all of those info on the chart? just curious :)

it's the year end and it's time for my yearly ritual (re-dig the lessons from caliber traders). maybe i can see something i missed from the previous readings.

HAPPY HOLIDAY to all.

Currently I trade from work, so I don't have the luxury of many screens, so I need as much info avail on one screen as possible... I use about 80% of the data generated when I get my initial positions out there off an extreme (or towards one)... then after that the horizontal lines, the recent candles, bar timers, market clock, and moving averages become a focus for me... But mostly my focus is keeping my average away from price... The other 15% is more stuff that I am currently testing out... 5% is used for scalping quick pips... But I can practically see that as I mature more as a trader, I will begin to discard that which is taking up space and distracting me... I'm still a bit of a noob... This Christmas day marks one year that I found the link to the Bill Poulos' Forex Nitty Gritty DVD... Which opened my eyes to the possibility of the forex markets as an alternative to being JUST OVER BROKE... :P

Then I found every single MT4 indicator and loaded it on my chart... (like I'm sure many of you had done in the beginning... I donno, could just be me) and I was lukcy enough to be most intrigued by TRO's MID indicator and I did a google search and I found Kreslik... and I haven't left since... :D

I have been blessed to be in all your association this year and I look forward to more plundering next year :)

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:11 am

Improved Sheet:
Attachments
ods3.zip
DICE CONTROL (3)
(11.67 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
ehow_001.jpg
ehow_001.jpg (120.68 KiB) Viewed 4981 times
Last edited by MightyOne on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:16 am

Likewise it was TRO's indicators that brought me to kreslik, which turns out to be the best place to go to learn to trade without them! :smt001
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 pm

MO ty for all you do. Merry Christmas to you and all here.

MightyOne wrote:Improved Sheet:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”